[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>daydreaming about playing your favorite song at the school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 9091441.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
9091441.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>daydreaming about playing your favorite song at the school talent show to impress qt crush and chads
>>
>>29108106
>dreaming about singing, but you don't have the voice
>not everyone can sing well, whereas everyone can play Wonder Wall on the guitar

Kill me
>>
>>29108106
>daydreaming about winning the World Cup
>>
>Daydreaming about being back in high school and playing your favorite song in front of everyone there
>Everyone hates the song and calls it boring
>>
>>29108106
>Daydreaming about being able to dance like MJ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5I4oqFNxvM
>>
File: 876v76gv.png (76 KB, 238x252) Image search: [Google]
876v76gv.png
76 KB, 238x252
>daydreaming about chopping my classmates with an axe
>at 4th grade.

boy was I one weird kid, ahahahaa
>>
> Daydream about saving the world from evil thugs with my godlike skill on battle and amazing strategic skill
>>
>>29108106
>Daydreaming about playing live with my favorite musicians
>My guitar solo
>Absolutely nail it
>Favorite musician(s) hi-fives me, says I'm the one of the most talented musicians ever
>Can't even play an instrument.
>>
>daydreaming about playing your favorite song

psssh

>he didnt daydream about having reality warping powers and bending the world to his will, making everyone love him and actually being normal, while killing those who shunned him
>he didnt daydream about becoming the chosen one and saving earth from a cosmic-tier threat and STILL getting the girl in the end
>he didnt daydream about being chosen to represent humanity as earth's champion in a galactic battle royal
>he didnt daydream about instantly becoming a trillionaire and having everyone love you by giving them millions and subsequently buying the whole school
>he didnt daydream about sacrificing yourself to save everyone from a school shooter and dying in your crushes arms
>>
>daydreaming about having DBZ like powers and going on an adventure with some friends to save the earth that ultimately ends with me sacrificing myself
>>
>>29108106
>tfw 18 and left school
>tfw still regularly daydream about this
>>
File: 1446950246457.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446950246457.png
181 KB, 400x400
>daydreaming about being famous and appearing in interviews and whatnot where everyone wants to know your thoughts and opinions on anything and everything
>>
>>29109220
Fuck, I think about that too.
>>
would you be playing it on an acoustic bass too?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.