[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a package from Amazon that I was expecting emptied in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1465127667516.jpg (41 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1465127667516.jpg
41 KB, 446x373
I found a package from Amazon that I was expecting emptied in the trash in the building where I live.

It's not the first time this happened and I'm sure it's always the same person too but don't have a suspect.

I want to find out who has been stealing my stuff and confront them.
How would you do it?
>>
File: Pepe America.jpg (111 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
Pepe America.jpg
111 KB, 500x447
>>29107969
>order something that you know will arrive on a day you'll be home
>wait for it to be delivered
>wait for thief to take it
>open the door and shoot him
>>
Order something using prime (so you can get one day delivery for free).
Place a camera near where your mail gets put, hide it well.
Hopefully the cunt stealing your shit will get caught on cam taking your stuff and then you can report him to the landlord and get him evicted. Or you can beat him up >.>
>>
>>29107969

dress up as the delivery guy and leave a package with your name on it. shoot the guy that picks it up
>>
>>29108066
I'm always home. which is why I'm so angry. the delivery courier just signs with my name and leaves the package there for anyone to take.

>>29108090
>>29108121
it's obvious the person only steals my package because no one else is there.
I was thinking of putting a cheap gps locator or camera inside the package but putting a camera there is actually much more reasonable.. I might do that but the room where the mailboxes are is really empty and a camera or anything would stand out too much.
>>
File: 1465106125744.png (104 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1465106125744.png
104 KB, 399x388
>>29107969

The only solution is a Happening
Oregano Condiment
>>
>>29107969
take a big shit in an amazon box and leave it on your doorstep for the thief.

bonus points if you can somehow rig it up so it explodes like a game of Perfection
>>
Just get a P.O. Box, man...
>>
>>29108162
It doesn't have to be on a wall or anything, you could place it in a can and put that can in the corner on the floor. You could also set up a fake parcel that contains an exploding dye pack or some shit.
>>
>>29108350
I already got a refund and will be using a different service. I wanna do something about the dishonest people who live here.

>>29108365
I think I could find a blind spot to put a camera, I just need to find something that's small enough and sends the video to my computer at home from far away enough.

What do I do after I have video proof of who's been stealing my stuff?
>>
>>29108545
Tell the landlord and show him the footage. I guess you can tell the police but I imagine they won't do much about it, stealing a parcel isn't really a big offence or anything.
>>
>>29108090
Why not just get the empty box that was placed on the trash, fix it up a bit so that way it looks new and place some random stuff in it so that way it has weight on it.

then place the camera and weight
>>
>>29108545
There's only one thing you can do
pop his ass.
>>
>>29107969
2 words, OP:

hidden
camera
>>
>>29108626
That's actually even more efficient if he can fix up the box. Ordering stuff is just more convenient though, less work I guess.
>>
>>29108578
Stealing mail is a serious crime. I don't think video proof would be accepted as proof if I don't have the proper authorization though.

>>29108626
>>29108672
I got the empty box from the trash, but if I put the camera on it the camera will surely be noticed and stolen or broken.
>>
>>29107969
complain to someone
>>
>>29108545
>I wanna do something about the dishonest people who live here.
You know what you must do anon. Be the hero your neighborhood needs, not the one it deserves.
>>
>>29108545
>I already got a refund

wtf, how can you prove someone stole it though? you could abuse this to get a bunch of free shit
>>
Order dildos for everyone in the building. You'll get the right guy eventually.
>>
>>29108706
Don't put the camera in the parcel lol. Fix up the box and just put some crap inside to make it seem like it actually has stuff inside (an empty shower gel bottle would do the trick I imagine) and place a camera somewhere in a corner or something so it can't be spotter, but with a good enough view that you can clearly see the person stealing your shit opening the parcel. After that just tell your landlord that a few of your parcels were stolen and you got footage of this person opening a fake parcel you set up.
>>
>>29108761
>how can you prove someone stole it
I can prove I never signed for it because the courier faked my sign.
Also being a customer for years probably helps.
I'm not saying it can't be abused but it makes sense for them to refund in these situations.
>>
if i was going to steal someones mail (a federal crime in USA) i would at least wear a baseball cap and something to cover my face.. maybe thats because im a paranoid bastard. if its a stupid nignog he wouldnt think to do that, unless hes been caught before. buy a gun OP. blow his head all over the fucking wall when you catch him red handed :)
>>
>>29108842
BTW gps trackers are sold in walmart for about $15 i saw them when i was buying a portable phone charger. you could go the legal route and blah blah blah but fuck all that follow him after its taken they have apps you can see where its going on your phone! beat him with a bat or if youre a real sick fuck use brass knuckles with a knife in them youll have to hold them upside down so you can stab and punch effectively they are sold for about 10-15 bucks in punjabi gas stations around where i live.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.