[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boutta do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1444527162601.jpg (111 KB, 1000x711) Image search: [Google]
1444527162601.jpg
111 KB, 1000x711
Here's my suicide plan, what do you guys think of it? Is there anything I should change?

>Climb up a pretty tall tree
>Sit on a branch at least 20-30 feet above the ground
>Tie noose around neck with at least 10 feet of slack attached to the tree
>Take around 50 perscription pills including carvedilol and zoloft
>Wash it down with a bottle of something strong
>Smoke some weed if I'm still awake
>Pass out
>Fall of branch
>Drop hang
>>
File: 1463957839352.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463957839352.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
You can do it anon, see you on the other side
>>
youre just gonna end up puking, not passing out

suicide is usually a bad idea. no guarantee you'll die either. my dads friend committed suicide--or rather, tried to. we visited him in the hospital. he had blown his face off.
>>
>>29107591
Plz livestream
>>
>>29107591

lol at this elaborate shit. People who actually kill themselves have overcome the fear of whatever pain they will suffer. It's more of a legitimate, knee-jerk reaction to something completely unbearable than it is some detailed plan.

Actual suicides rarely leave notes. They shoot themselves, hang themselves, or jump off a bridge mostly. Also, fucking kek at the thought of some fat robot climbing 30 feet up a tree with 15 feet of rope, a bottle of pills, a bottle of "something strong" (fucking social retard), and MUH WEED.

Seriously, I'd tell you to kill yourself, but clearly that's not going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>29107591
>not taking at least 20 chads and stacies with him
Go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>29107812
That's pretty much what I'm afraid of, but as long as I fall it should still snap my neck (I think).

>>29107838
Actually considering that lol, might be kinda boring just to watch me sitting in a tree taking pills though.

>>29107879
Anon I weigh 135 lbs, climbing a tree isn't exactly some Olympian feat for me.

>>29107896
>tfw no guns
>>
Why not shoot up?
Go out in a way youll be remembered and adored on r9k for life?
>>
do it in a place where you are absolutely sure nobody will happen to come by. Not even doing it at night will work if you're in a public place. Someone happens to be around, your plan is fucked
also have a big hug from me motherfucker
>>
>>29107994
>tfw no guns
>what is A N F O
Apply yourself
>>
gonna fly down to the concrete floor.good luck op
>>
>>29107591
You aren't suicidal if you're making plans this complex and going out of your way to talk about them with others.
>>
Personally I'd use respiratory depression from opioid overdose. Worst case scenario you get narcan'd and spend a week in psych on benzos and antipsychotics. If illegal is too scary nitrogen or some other good gas would work. Hell, no need to get fancy when CO is so easy to produce. Just roast marshmallows in the basement or something.
>>
>>29109317

I'd hardly say a handful of pills is complex. People die from that accidentally all the time. An anonymous post on 4chan isn't like he's writing a book or anything either.
>>
>>29107591
I mean... if you haven't been on them, then carvedilol and zoloft can both make you drowsy. But if that's what you're going for, getting drowsy enough to pass out and fall off a tree, then why not just take a box of benadryl?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.