[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is time, my dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
It's time.

What is the most efficent way to hang yourself?
Hanging from a high place so that i break my neck OR hanging so that I simply die from lack of oxygen.
I have heard that it take around 5-10 seconds to lose conscience from lack of oxygen.
Any advice is appreciated.
Other methods of suicide are also welcome.
>>
Self fucking bumb god damnit
>>
>>29107549
Dude I would just drink some pills and hang myself from anywhere.
See you on the other side
>>
Get a strong rope.
Find a good place to hang the rope, make sure it can support your weight plus any thrashing about you might do once/if you panic.
Its easier if you get drunk beforehand to calm the nerves.
>>
If you go for hanging make sure that it will break your neck. Seriously you don't want to suffocate and you don't want it to go wrong and be a piece of salad in a wheelchair because you fucked up and only took major brain damage leaving you as a potato in a wheelchair.
If access to a gun just go rooty tooty point n shooty and aim for the brain stem.
Take a few aspirins and open your veins and remember: It's down the road not across the alley.
Easiest and safest way for you would be suicide by gun, but it is messy for everyone else, I don't know why you should care about that but some people do.
Second best option is breaking neck but as said be sure that it will absolutely break your neck.
>>
>>29107912
What's the best height for breaking your neck by rope?
>>
>>29108002
To be honest I don't really know. I think it was 2 or 3 times your height if your weight is average for your height. But don't quote me on that one I might be totally wrong there.
>>
I might set up a live stream for this if anyone is up.
Need to give back to my brothers for all the good times i've had on thise website.
If anyone can set one up for me.
>>
>>29108080
Now I know you're not doing it. There's more way to get attention from the Internet, you know.
>>
>>29108143
I said "Might" but if no one is interested then no.
It's for you guys i would stream.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.