[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got fired today r9k. >work as a cook at a breakfast restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Wojak99.jpg (220 KB, 1290x1160) Image search: [Google]
Wojak99.jpg
220 KB, 1290x1160
I got fired today r9k.

>work as a cook at a breakfast restaurant for a year
>pay isn't good but I enjoy it somewhat
>never had a complaint until today
>in fact, I consider myself the best cook in the joint, pride myself in my work
>a woman in her mid-50s claims she found a bug in her omelette
>impossible considering it's a very clean restaurant and I check everything
>she makes the manager bring me out of the kitchen to personally apologize
>she points to her plate, I see it's a big cockroach
>she obviously planted it to get free food
>say it's impossible and walk away
>manager comes behind me and fires me
>she and her table get their whole bill paid
>go to the manager's office and beg her for my job back, she says she can't and the position has already been filled after being open 30 minutes
>my friend I made working there tells me the manager's daughter took my place and is horrible at the job
>call back asking for the job, say I'll even be a dishwasher
>doesn't matter, manager tells me I'm now banned from the restaurant and she never wants to hear from me again

I can't go back to being a neet. I got that job because my dad knew the old manager who retired. I have no references or anything to put on a resume for a new job.

My pride got the best of me and now I have nothing. I'll have to sell the old truck I saved up for. I'll have to move back in with my parents because I was already barely making ends meet.

Should I just end it?
>>
No, but you should get on unemployment and look for another job, cooking if you can. Just put the friends you had at the job as references. Don't feel down because of some bitches, anon, it happens. Use this as a way to get an even better job with better management. You just got dealt a shitty hand.
>>
former retail cuck here

there are people who make it their every day to get free shit and or fuck a store/restaurant over

you'll be fine anon, have a nice fap and drink a beer or two and play vidya tonight

you earned it
>>
>>29107098
>manager's daughter took my place
Nepotism is a bitch.
>>
>>29107279
This anon has a point. To anyone who gets fired: take a day or two for yourself. Unwind and decompress. You won't be thinking straight for a bit so don't try to push yourself. Once you've collected yourself, then get into your job search.
>>
let me guess

it was a fat nigger female, wasn't it? slight possibility of fat white trash female.

they always do that type of shit.
>>
>wageslave gets cucked

We told you and you didn't listen.
>>
>>29107308
a fine bitch tho
>>
File: elliotrodgerpic.jpg (57 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgerpic.jpg
57 KB, 600x448
>>29107098

Tell me why you don't murder her anon?

You've got all the time in the world to prepare
>>
>>29107098
If what you're saying is true, then you're better than them. You don't need jack shit to get a restaurant job. High schoolers literally get jobs just by showing up at restaurants in my area.
>>
Been a chef for a 5+ years, these kind of things happen, (my two older brothers are chefs and they go through on average now 7 jobs a year), I'm lucky I have a decent spot, the good thing with the trade is that you need very little effort to get hired, its a very fluid workplace, I wish you my best man.
>>
Isn't that illegal? Here it would be illegal to do that.
>>
enjoy staying home for now. in a few days go find another job.
>>
>go to the manager's office and beg her for my job back, she says she can't and the position has already been filled after being open 30 minutes

>female boss
>>
>>29107098
Dude, the manager totally framed you. The whole thing sounds staged as fuck, you should get a lawyer and fuck her shit up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.