[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nearly all of my friends stopped talking to me out of the blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444327565967.jpg (132 KB, 572x845) Image search: [Google]
1444327565967.jpg
132 KB, 572x845
Nearly all of my friends stopped talking to me out of the blue a week ago. Stopped playing video games, no longer logging into their Steam accounts, won't respond to any of my messages. Everything was fine even the day before that.

I didn't do anything to piss off any of them, and am totally clueless. Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>29107052
please respond. anyone. someone..
>>
>>29107356
Hey,elliot rodgers here. here's your (you) ,fellow robot.
>>
>>29107356
Here's someone who noticed your thread. Friends come and go, man. Life's not like the TV shows where you have the same friends your whole life. Here in the real world, your friends and you will eventually grow apart.
>>
>>29107052
who is this on the picture?
>>
>>29107356
post steam and i'll add you and talk to you
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>he's socially competent enough to get friends
OUTTTTTTT
>>
>>29107405
Thanks anon. You're right. It's just painful that they all decided to leave at once, and are completely ignoring me, and I don't and probably won't ever know why.
>>
>>29107052
I'll play video games with you on steam.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257087343

I play mainly Rust and CS:GO, occasional game of dota.
>>
>>29107439
>>29107601
Thank you both. I honestly feel too depressed to even play any video games in the near future, but I'll save your profile somewhere.
>>
>>29107646
Humm you havent posted yours,i don't feel like posting mine here :x
>>
Happens to me constantly, especially with friends of opposite sex, I try to let it go but its never ideal. I have 3 close friends of 10+ years that I gave my everything for and slowly they left me, just keep talking to new people and you will see the ones that respect you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.