[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a group of 5-6 normie friends who will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png
74 KB, 412x351
>you will never have a group of 5-6 normie friends who will always drag you into their hilarious misadventures
>you will never have heart-to-heart talks walking home late at night from the local bowling alley
>you will never sit together in front of a roaring bonfire and drink, laugh, and talk about each other's hopes and dreams until dawn
>you will never all gather at the ringleader's apartment for a cozy night of movies and pizza
>you will never go to bed knowing that there are people out there who genuinely care about you

Why even live?
>>
>>29107014
I'm too entrenched in my roboticism to see the appeal now.
>>
>>29107014
I'd rather sit in front of my computer smoking/drinking playing osrs and shitposting on r9gay
>>
>>29107014

Normie here. It's almost never any of those things. It's pretty much exclusively bar crawls and house parties.
>>
glad I don't like people whew
>>
>>29107014

I literally had this in college, down to the number of people in the gang, it kept me sane. I had managed to do the "find friends within the first month" thing which is so important in college.

at some point though, they were all getting laid. I suppose even I managed it a handful of times, come to think of it, though that was such a short and unusual change in my daily routine and I couldn't even come that it barely counts, except that of course it counts. welp fug I'm a full-norman though it doesn't feel like it >:DDDDD
>>
>>29107014
do you know why you dont have this?

because youre sat shitposting on a zimbabwean cotton picking website rather than making them
>>
>>29107083
No you're a robot in denial. Most people does not need to be intoxicated to hang out with close friends. OP 's description is pretty accurate.
>>
File: 1430644893829.jpg (66 KB, 389x523) Image search: [Google]
1430644893829.jpg
66 KB, 389x523
>>29107014
>normies
>hilarious misadventures

>"remember that sick party, maaaaan?"
>"yeah maaaan, we all got fucking wasted"
>times infinity
>>
>>29107193
Normies =/= Chad
>>
>>29107223
that's what normies fucking do though, it's all the same shit
>>
>>29107122
can you not just let a robot feel
do you have to be "YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF" every time a robot feels pain
sometimes its cathartic to just let it out
but you fucking normies are always like "REEE haha you fucking LOSERS you DESERVE THIS"
like cool I never doubted that, but that's not why robots make posts like this
>>
>>29107135
fuck you sheldor
>>
>>29107135
I couldn't not
>>
File: justbeeeeeeurselfXD.png (23 KB, 707x798) Image search: [Google]
justbeeeeeeurselfXD.png
23 KB, 707x798
>>29107014
you know what to do man, all you gotta do is bee urself XD
>>
>>29107103
I failed to do this in college, but I still made some friends towards the end. Now, I'll be entering uni, and I know I'll have to go through an initiation. I managed to skip the other ones, but I don't want to look like an outcast this time. Atleast I know some people that'll be there too. I'm scared and I just want to get it over with...
>>
well,, i have the group of normies/chad friends
>>
File: 1459167349435.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1459167349435.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>29107414
NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AND MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT IS ORIGINAL, YOU NORMIE FUCK
>>
>>29107014
>the ringleader

lmao you can feel how much of a spineless, pathetic sheep is over text on the internet

good shit
>>
>>29107414
Me too. We've been friends for over a decade.
>>
>>29107532
>AND MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT IS ORIGINAL, YOU NORMIE FUCK

nahh, i think they are my friends for pity
>>
>>29107551
>spineless, pathetic
you
>>
>>29107014
I knew a group like that in high school. I was/am a cyborg so I sometimes hung out with them. It wasn't as amazing as you make it sound. There was:
-constant gossip, jealousy, and love triangles
-boring activities and vapid conversation, often people would just wait for someone to finish talking instead of listening before saying their own useless comment
-oneupsmanship and popularity contests where there was always winners and losers

They spent all their free time together. Having friends can be cool, but I just couldn't get into how fucking close and exposed you had to be to be accepted. You have to constantly be performing at your best to matter to these types of "friend groups". Maybe I'm just a loner, but I've never done well with cliques. I prefer one or two people at a time.

Anyone else have experience with these "friend groups"?
>>
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29107692
>Anyone else have experience with these "friend groups"?
>friend
>>
>>29107223
Chad IS a normie though, you fucking moron.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.