[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why arent you gettin a 3D-tomoko gf guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 3DTomoko.jpg (130 KB, 720x828) Image search: [Google]
3DTomoko.jpg
130 KB, 720x828
why arent you gettin a 3D-tomoko gf guys
>>
Because some people were meant to be alone
>>
I only leave my Basement at night.
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 2184x1152
>>29107007
>actually wanting a tomoko girlfriend
>actually wanting an underage camwhore girlfriend
JUST
>>
File: 1444868876571.jpg (106 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1444868876571.jpg
106 KB, 720x960
>>29107019
goodwill to men
>>
File: 1463938317116.png (302 KB, 920x560) Image search: [Google]
1463938317116.png
302 KB, 920x560
>tfw no umaru gf
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 975x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 975x597
>>29107060
>>29107007
No. Never. No way.
>>
>date a 3D Tomoko
>she starts becoming more self-aware
>she starts dressing nicer and taking care of herself better
>she gets her first job
>she improves her art skills greatly
>she gets noticed by Riot Games and other gaming companies
>she gets commissioned to do art for game companies
>she gets commissioned to design advertisements for local businesses
>she basically tells me "thank you for helping me gain the confidence to reach my potential, but I have to break up with you because I can't be happy if the person I'm dating isn't as ambitious as I am"
>she's dating a fit dude who is 6'1" and produces music
>they regularly get hired to do work for Youtube channels that want animations/intros/music done
>>
>>29107007
>>29107060
Something about this girl makes me wanna have sex with her mouth
>>
>>29107124
What a huge cunt, hope you fucked their shit up.
>>
Don't ever date a fembot or robot.

They will always break up with you once they become the person that can do better. Robots will leave Samantha for Stacey or Chloe. Samantha will leave Don for Chad or Tryone.
>>
>>29107007
Because none of them want me
>>
File: 1374896886231.jpg (7 KB, 214x216) Image search: [Google]
1374896886231.jpg
7 KB, 214x216
>>29107007
I have literally zero ideas on how to approach girls. Let alone finding a down-to-earth/shy girl in a chad infested place. I also have no friends.
>>
>>29107599
This.
You people have never been treated nice and it's obvious. I've come here to offer my help in very practical and tangible ways and you people rarely even ask for it despite clearly needing help. It's like you think there's a catch. This one guy took like a month to stop telling me I should work for Google. It's obvious he's just being friendly because he doesn't really know how to give back but it's quite obvious I couldn't go work for them right now if I'm NEET and spend my time helping people here.

He's clearly been the most accepting example and I really appreciate it. I've had mtf/girls who were more interested in talking anime and stuff. I don't like that. It's rather disingenuous to ask for help without meaning it.
I've also lost all my interest in anime so that makes it a bit more lame.

But yeah overall you seem damaged in deep ways and almost always seem to have hidden agendas. That doesn't even make you good friends, a relationship would be terrible I imagine.
>>
>date 3d tomoko
>actually doing things with my life
>she gets depressed at my ambition where she has none
>gets more and more depressed
>breaks up with me because my ambition gives her constant anxiety she has none
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.