[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we trigger people. I'll start. >Jojo is a crap anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: no.jpg (16 KB, 403x369) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
16 KB, 403x369
ITT: we trigger people. I'll start.

>Jojo is a crap anime
>>
>>29106757
I agree, I couldn't even watch 4 episodes without getting bored

it is unironically a shit anime, I think only women pretend to enjoy it for some reason I don't understand
>>
>>29106757
>ADHD and depression are meme diseases
>>
r9k and /pol/, hell most of 4chan really is just an echochamber and hugbox for retards, so they can talk to other retards who agree with them so everyone feels smart and special.

sadly this is like 99% of the entire internet though
>>
>>29106757
Everyone on this site thinks they're some kind of 'smart but lazy' intellect who's above normalfags but most of them are completely average people with nothing special going on intellectually.
>>
I agree. The manga was way better.
>>
>>29106864
>so they can talk to other retards who agree with them so everyone feels smart and special
That's 99% of social cliques period.
>>
>>29106757
Anime is crap
>>
>>29106772
>jojo is 6'4 and ripped
gee I wonder why.

On another note,
no...No...NO..NOOO!!!
JOJO IS THE BEST ANIME THERE IS DUDE
PERFECT AMOUNT OF ACTION, DANK STORY AND COOL SHIT!
REEEEEE!
IT HAD EVERYTHING
IT WAS PERFECT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>29107561
You're crap. Get out.
>>
>>29108112
Leave it to animefags to get buttflustered when someone doesn't like their waifu shit. Same predictable story every time.
>>
>>29108112
he's right tho.

it's shit.
>>
File: women_are_the_best.jpg (589 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
women_are_the_best.jpg
589 KB, 2560x1440
Women are perfectly capable and rational human beings.
They are perhaps even better than men because of their ability to listen to their own emotional needs and are clearly more empathetic.
And it's because of this that men oppress women: out of envy and jealousy.
Prove me wrong, m80s. ;^)

With love,
Reddit
>>
>>29108168
>Buttflustered
Anon you made my night. This is a new one.

Pic rel is my contribution to thread
>>
>>29108207
I mean, when it comes down to it, every person is capable of mental fortitude and health. Doesn't matter the gender, really. I've met a lot of guys who are very emotionally mature, and a lot of women who are emotionally mature. And I've also met both of the opposite for both genders.

I think men just address their emotions by getting them out in a different manner than women, which is why we see each other as weak or incapable sometimes. But, I'm totally speaking from the top of my head. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464817537931.jpg (23 KB, 320x471) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464817537931.jpg
23 KB, 320x471
>>29108294
Pic didn't post. Here we go
>>
File: 1464460192527.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464460192527.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>29106757
READ THE MANGA
E
A
D
T
H
E
M
A
N
G
A
you fucking plebs
>>
>>29108207
Mate I can prove you wrong with dozens of relationships/experiences with women from my own life but that doesn't mean shit because you'll just continue believing that nonsense regardless of what I or anyone says.
>>
>>29108345
>$20 for one volume
Eat a dick.
>>
>>29108112
you got triggered. anime bitch.
>>
>>29108403
I got all of Phantom Blood in the hardcover reprints for 45 bucks on amazon. Or you can read it for free on the internet. Jesus is everyone retarded.
>>
>>29108403
Are you clinically retarded?

Oregano
>>
File: dio pepe.jpg (67 KB, 800x757) Image search: [Google]
dio pepe.jpg
67 KB, 800x757
WRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JOJOS IS THE BEST ANIME EVER YOU FUCKING SCUM
>>
File: Caring and Understanding.jpg (107 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
Caring and Understanding.jpg
107 KB, 500x382
>>29106757
All the discrepancies between black and white IQs, income, and incarceration rates can be explained by societal factors

The reality is, black people aren't genetically or inherently inferior

Unlike people on r9k

There's no such thing as "smart but lazy". If you were smart, you would get up off your ass

Anime is made for children and teenagers

Trump can't win. Hillary is a bad candidate, but Trump is worse

Every time you post shitty bait or try to trigger someone, the reality is that no one cares. You're reading too much into people's reactions. You didn't actually make an impact on anyone, because that would require people to actually listen

When you post smug anime faces, we imagine a fat man with gynomastia and cystic acne, and we feel bad for you

The term 'trap' is needlessly rude. Transphobic people have an excuse for using it, since they own being bigoted and ignorant, but people who are turned on by mtf have no excuse for using it

Great Britain should abolish the monarchy. We shouldn't reward people for being the heirs to tyrants and murderers. There would be an outrage if Gaddafi's children were handed out palaces
>>
>>29108760
Lost me at the anime part. Its just medium for story telling, just because the majority is shit or the fandom is shit doesn't make the entire medium shit. Case in point: every modern day "horror" movie.
>>
jojo has always kind of sucked
the manga is boring and has terrible pacing
>>
>>29106757
second season was a good ride, everything else is meh
>>
>>29106757
Jojo bored me as well.

I don't like Berserk manga either, none of the characters are likable and it gets really boring when all Guts does is fight 80% of the time. I don't understand why people like it so much, the art is very technically impressive but it isn't that appealing to look at. What do people see in both Jojo and Berserk? Do they force themselves to like it because it is manly or what?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.