[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking love x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ecstasy.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
ecstasy.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
I fucking love x
>>
nobody cares normal fag
>>
>>29106744
smoking sherm is better
>>
>>29106744
Literally the most normal fag drug of them all. Go dance to your gay music with the other homos.
>tfw hear about a normie dying from taking bad pills
>>
>>29106838
Im not a normal fag

just a nigga who knows how to use the deepweb
>>
>>29106994
no one cares you fucking mongy cunt, once you become an actual adult you'll realise everyone takes drugs you accident
>>
literally a waste of time if you don't have people to do it with, there are way better drugs to do if you're alone, save the x for when you have friends.
>>
>>29106744
It makes you feel so good when the effects are gone and you crash against the wall of reality it's insufferable
>>
did you seriously have to knock a thread from the catalog to post this shit?
you sound like a fucking chav when you post shit like this
jesus christ grow the fuck up and stop waving your dick around like "LOL DRUGS GUYS"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.