[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf gets mean and bullies me when she drinks >tfw she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Esdeath_kill_Prince_Numa_Seika.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Esdeath_kill_Prince_Numa_Seika.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>tfw gf gets mean and bullies me when she drinks
>tfw she's drinking right now
>>
Give her what she wants and kiss her feet and lick her asshole clean after she shits
>>
>>29106415
Post pics of her faggot or you are making this shit up
>>
>>29106415
I used to know that feel

Fuck her emotionally abusive ass
>>
>>29106415
You like it you little fuck boi, buy her a strapon and let her fuck that boi pussy till you cry
>>
>>29106434
>>29106488

n-no, I'm christian and saving myself until marriage, I just want to hold her hand and make her feel less angry but she just gets angry anyway...
>>
>>29106531
>n-no
>n-
>-
>stuttering on the internet outside of a roleplay scenario

Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>29106556

pls no bulIy
>>
>>29106415

I know that feel anon. My gf makes me take female hormones and wear girl clothes all day. And when the hormones make me emotional and I start to cry she just shoves her tits in my mouth to mock me for being a baby.
>>
>>29107373
You're lying, there's no way there are actually girls that do this shit
>>
>>29107477
You'd be amazed at what females do these days...
>>
File: 5487333.jpg (42 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
5487333.jpg
42 KB, 780x585
>>29107477

Don't be jelly anon-kun.
>>
File: no.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>29106415

>tfw no qt esdeath gf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.