[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the fact that you'll never find a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: sad_man_by_mleeg_art-d4t05yu.jpg (42 KB, 760x1052) Image search: [Google]
sad_man_by_mleeg_art-d4t05yu.jpg
42 KB, 760x1052
How do you deal with the fact that you'll never find a girl that pleases your desires completely? I'm not talking about a 10/10 stacey, just a girl you really like. Tonight i went to a party after several month of segregation and i met this girl. She's a real qt, she's sweet as honey and she looks very innocent ( >inb4 she's a whore blablabla). A frined of mine kept making jokes about me liking her, and she looked really disgusted. I felt the disappointment in her eyes, the sensation of disgust, the "I wouldn't kiss him even if it was the last man on earth". I knew that i'll never have someone like her, she's just too much for me.

How do you deal with this sensation? I'm really feeling the void inside.
>>
>>29106404
You learn to deal with the fact that some people will never be attracted to you and you move on. There's no easy way to deal with rejection on such a level other than to just put it behind you and not let it affect your self image. It's really important that you don't let these kinds of events influence you too heavily.
>>
>>29106438
She was just too cute. I wasn't even a human to her eyes. I wasn't rejected, she didn't even gave me the chance to talk to her. She knocked me in my interior grave and buried me there.
>>
File: whore.jpg (50 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
50 KB, 682x682
>>29106404
I still remember my first crush. She still crosses my mind from time to time, and whenever it happens, I just feel frustration. Not even sadness, just frustration. I feel angry, because I never wanted anything like I wanted her, yet she's the only thing I cannot obtain, no matter how hard I work.

BTW, I tried to kill myself because of her three years ago. Since then my life went downhill. I believe I damaged my brain in a suicide attempt and I will never be the same.

Pic related, it's her
>>
>>29106509
This means that you were either acting like a total retard, or she's not a good person. It's probably a mix of the two. Just move on, who fucking cares if she's cute? She's obviously not a very cute person if she is THIS inconsiderate.
>>
>>29106564
i was just sitting on a couch
>>
>>29106598
Then she's a fucking bitch. Stop idolizing girls based on their appearance, it means jack shit.
>>
>>29106533
Me too, i hate myself, i'm not sad.
>>
>>29106533
Anon she's not even that attractive, I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>29106404
>i went to a party
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>29106617
Yes she's a bitch, but i really feel attracted to her. Maybe because i think i deserve this kind of treatment: i'm just a fucking pathetic loser.
>>
>>29106651
You're right, i really sound like a "look at me" hipster with a giant ego. I'm sorry, but i'm really feeling like shit and i want to talk about this to my ""friends""
>>
>>29106695
shit and i don't want to talk about this with my ""friends"" *
>>
>>29106667
Way to trap your mental image in a losing state. Physical appearance is not as important as you make it out to be. Your mindset is effectively as shitty as her's, she saw someone who she wasn't physically attracted to and instead of being courteous, she made you feel awful. You saw someone who is physically attractive and instead of seeing what a turd of a person she is on the inside you give her a free pass and let her trample all over you because she's a qt3.14.

Can you not see the hypocrisy? Just move the fuck on, don't see that girl again, and work on your self image
>>
>>29106726
Yes but the point is why the fuck she couldn't find me attractive? why i can't have the girls i like? I don't have high standards, i don't want a fucking top model, but i keep getting rejected. I'm 21 and i never even hold hands with a girl.
>>
>>29106641
Let me tell you more about that. I got rejected by her right before the end of 9th grade. I was a pretty smart kid, best student at school and I got accepted into the best high school I found. After the end of the term ukrainian dudes from my class went drinking, so I saw a chance there. Basically I tried to drink myself to death, and almost succeeded. I woke up ten hours later in a hospital with a serious blood poisoning. Some dumb bitch called an ambulance after me.

Since then my life is a total fuck up. I have problems with sleeping at night and staying awake during the day. I failed my first year in high school and just dropped out of the second one. I just recently became a fucking burger flipper. I never had any of these problems ever before. Is it possible to permanently damage your brain with alcohol overdose?

And I swear, if I ever get close enough to her I am going to hurt her.
>>
>>29106775
the fact that you keep talking like this makes me think you have a very, very severe confidence issue, which is a huge turn off for girls. Work on that, that's the best advice I can give you. Even if you do look decent, your low confidence sets you apart. Were you socializing with her, at all? How were you acting
>>
>>29106799
Google says that it's possible. This is not really the kind of thing you should ask a stranger on /r9k/ about. Go see a doctor about it, and while you're at it, go punch your fucking parents for being absolutely awful at being parents. Jesus Christ, if I ever have a kid, I pray that I'll be able to stop them from reaching the lows that you reached at the young age of 15. You don't deserve that kind of suffering, a teenager needs a support ring to help him overcome challenges, not being thrown into the sharks
>>
>>29106804
i'm a manlet. And i think she told her friend something like " Do you know that midget?". I didn't choose to born this way, i just want to be like the other guys. No one respects my opinion even if i'm right and i really feel like a sub human.

I'm 170 cm btw
>>
>>29106863
lmao 170 is short but it's not midget short. She's a fucking bitch anon, move on. And while you're at it, stop going on fucking /r9k/, it's tainted your fucking mind with this manlet beta talk. This shit isn't meant to be taken seriously, look at how much it's affecting you. You need to distance yourself from this mindset
>>
>>29106876
Yes but how? I really can't feel satisfaction anymore. I try and i try but i always fail at everything i do.
>>
>>29106910
See a therapist, work out, stop thinking about yourself in negative terms, just use your willpower and do it. I don't know what else to say, this change needs to come from within you, and not from some cunt who decides that you look good enough for her.
>>
>>29106929
thanks anon, i'll try

orgcmmnt
>>
>>29106958
Godspeed anon. And I'm serious, by the way. This site, particularly /r9k/, is full of shit people who will only drag you down to their puddle of misery with them. You have friends, you go out, you seem to be somewhat well adjusted, albeit unconfident and lonely. You're not a lost cause and you're not defined by your height or how many girls you've fucked. There's more to life than that. If you can't see that, and you're influenced by /r9k/ that much, you should, in all seriousness, stop going here.
>>
File: 1455845002256.jpg (42 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
1455845002256.jpg
42 KB, 410x308
>>29106799
Not so smart to do something that stupid.
>>
>>29106846
Actually, the main reason I picked that method was to keep my parents from overthinking. They have no idea I tried to kill myself, they just think I was being dumb and got a bit too drunk.

I feel much dumber than I used to be. High school maths and physics are a fucking challenge to me and I can't do it. It's even harder when during classes I just struggle to stay awake.

I'm nineteen right now, dropped out of high school two weeks ago and signed a full time burger flipper contract today. From now on I have to pay rent for a room at my parents place and I have no idea how am I supposed to move out with that paycheck of mine.

And guess what, I blame her.
>>
>>29107020
This image should be a banable offense.
>>
>>29106404
Just accept it man, I know it sounds dumb but just accept it. I think what helps me justify it is I think IF I WERE A GIRL WOULD I WANT ME AS A BF and I wouldn't. And that's that, my goal in life is to have plenty of money that I don't worry about it like i do now.
>>
Just feel grateful that someone wants to be with me even when I'm not at my best and that's more than most people get.
>>
>>29106404
> he has enough of a social circle that he gets invited to parties
Fuck outta with that shit. I swear more and more fucking normies complaining about their minuscule problems everyday. You don't know how bad things can actually be
>>
>>29107020

Is it a coincidence that bbt and bbc are only one letter apart?
>>
>>29108489

Summer is coming, and the normies come with it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.