[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DOES ONE ACT NORMAL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 6_9PP7SB.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6_9PP7SB.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
HOW DOES ONE ACT NORMAL?
>>
read the mood and act accordingly

there is no absolute normality
>>
>>29106384
Go out into the wild and observe some normies. Mimic what they wear, what they say, do, eat, etc.
>>
>>29106406
>read the mood
Nigga I ain't a psychic.
>>29106408
When I fake myself I get flustered. How do I not get flustered?
>>
>>29106384
>You have to be bright-eyed bushy tailed faggot 24/7.
>You can't have any opinions or musings that sound remotely rightwing. So, you like diversity, equality, 15$ wage, you like spics and niggers
>You have to constantly keep updates on your social life or you're a loser
>You have to be "positive"
>You only have to understand the surface-level of everything in life. Introspection isn't allowed
>You have to do drugs and drink excessively or you're a faggot

Thats all i got so far.
>>
>>29106431
Perform acts of meditation and breathing exercises to calm yourself before exposure to normies or excuse yourself if things get too rough
>>
>>29106464

I can do all of that except drink a neurotoxin..

>>29106474
Does doing cardio help?
>>
>>29106384
You can't just fake normality. If you don't have any physical or mental issue you should be fine.
>>
>>29106505
Actually you can fake normality, but not when you're in need.

Last year I was a self-sufficient, well adjusted person for a short while and I could fake normal behaviours such as enjoying retarded jokes and caring about others but if you're in a needy depressed state with zero self confidense, yeah you can't fake shit.
>>
>>29106497
It might tire you out and make things worse, but I've never tried it so I won't disregard it completely. Just keep in mind people like us need a lot of energy to deal with normies
>>
>>29106384
I'm a decently attractive guy but i hate social interaction so much that i willfully sabotage social and job opportunities because there's too much social interaction involved to accomplish them.

Social interaction is a massive part of being a normie and i go to extreme lengths to avoid it. Ordering food or interacting with a cashier is as far as i can go.
>>
>>29106575
True True

>>29106572
Yeah this. I feel confident, but people don't see it. DO I have to suck their dick dry?

>>29106580
Damn I feel the same. Being a normie sucks. Just another cog in the central bank machine...
>>
>>29106384
Depends on what your problem is.

I'm an Aspie and this guys stuff has been somewhat helpful
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.