[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost my virginity a few days ago at 22 years old to this absolute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1338270471942.jpg (214 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
1338270471942.jpg
214 KB, 984x1400
I lost my virginity a few days ago at 22 years old to this absolute whore. She cheated on one of my friends in the past, took another friend's virginity, gets drunk and snorts blow almost every night, and is currently fucking at least one other dude besides me. She's chubby, stupid, arrogant, and just shitty in every way. I really don't like her.

After fucking and cuddling with her though, I have this overwhelming urge to see her again. I didn't even like the sex as much as I liked knowing she liked the sex. She claimed to have an orgasm and couldn't believe I was a virgin, and even though this might be bullshit, it just made me feel so damn good about myself and I can't stop thinking about it.

Is it worthwhile to keep fucking her? I don't know which I'd regret more: knowing I'm just a side dick for a slut who I don't actually like or missing out on effortless pussy and making the most of this while I can. I'm terrified of becoming attached to her.
>>
That's kinda all there is to being normal. Not really thinking about what you do ir why you do it. Fuck her just cause sex feels good and for experience.
>>
You are a perfect candidate to catch feelings.
Just do it and get hurt and have your dick learn your lesson that your brain already knows.
You might at least be able to parlay your experience into pussy or even a relationship down the road just by being more comfortable around normies when they talk about sex.
>>
>>29106315
>She claimed to have an orgasm and couldn't believe I was a virgin, and even though this might be bullshit, it just made me feel so damn good about myself and I can't stop thinking about it.
Women always say this shit. She's trying to rope you in, and soon enough you'll be an orbiter to a gross slut.
Don't be stupid anon. Gratz on the sex though
>>
It's just a trick your brain is playing on you because it's trying to trick you into impregnating her and spreading your genes.

>She's chubby, stupid, arrogant, and just shitty in every way.

Then stay away from her. You were foolish to fuck her to begin with.
>>
File: 1338270534549.jpg (297 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
1338270534549.jpg
297 KB, 984x1400
Welp, I'm gonna be seeing her again tonight. Looks like
>>29106481
>>29107259
won out.

I mean shit, the worst case scenario is that I get all resentful from being cucked and go back to fapping to hentai and hating myself.
>>
File: 1461875703273.jpg (977 KB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
1461875703273.jpg
977 KB, 989x4160
I'm a 22 yo virgin, I've had a couple bottom of the barrel women like you've described come onto me. I didn't bite, so I can't relate, I was disgusted by the fact they were even coming onto me, like I would lower myself to have sex with some cretin just because I'm a virgin.

Gtfo normalslime.
>>
File: 1338270569418.jpg (285 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
1338270569418.jpg
285 KB, 984x1400
>>29107842
I had chances with a few nasty fat whores in the past, the current one is simply the least fat of said whores. I'd recommend just finding somewhere you're willing to compromise to lose your virginity because it's at least better than obsessing over qt3.14s that don't acknowledge you and then feeling shitty about it.

I don't know whether or not I'll be better off from my choice, but it's more interesting than busting another nut to pic related.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.