[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone translate this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160606_235700.png (175 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160606_235700.png
175 KB, 720x720
Can anyone translate this?
>>
>>29106018
>become a different person that doesn't have any of the hangups you currently have
>>
You know, just fuck her right in da pussy n shit
>>
this is for people who 'explore their sexuality'

that phrase is pure fucking degeneracy, because it's only women who 'explore'.

men fuck.

women, who should keep their knees together, but who have been 'liberated', now feel like there's some great truth to be found at the end of chad's penis, when in fact an orgasm is just a biological reaction to stimuli.

fucking cunts think they're deep, when they're rutting like beasts.
>>
> b urself and maybe you can have as much fun as me xD
>>
The gist of it is that sex is meant to be something done with emotion and passion and not with some peak performance in mind. It matters more that you're really into it and passionate, than how fucking hard you're slamming that dick into that pussy
>>
That's real retarded sir
>>
>>29106467
Of course if you don't make a woman orgasm you're a selfish misogynist. It's hilarious when liberal arguments contradict each other.
>>
>>29107087
If you're only out to get your dick wet then a lot of girls aren't gonna appreciate that, obviously. But if you're a two pump chump, then it's not really your fault. Besides you can still make a woman orgasm without penetration
>>
>>29107087
quite the strawman you've constructed yourself there, champ
>>
'Av wild secs yo
>>
>>29107137
No, it's not. There's all this bullshit on buzzfeed or whatever about how sex is meant to not focus on performance, and then the same people will write articles about how women should demand performance from men.
>>
>>29107304
Sure, but that's fucking BuzzFeed. It's like the SJW equivalent of StormFront.
>>
>>29107304
can you please show me an example because what you're doing without showing me any evidence is the definition of strawmanning
>>
>>29107553
I'm talking about stuff I've seen posted on facebook, not sure if I could find them again. You could just untwist your nu-male knickers and trust me as fellow robot.
>>
>>29107893
far from nu-male pal, but you're just as bad as tumblr if you're spouting shit without evidence you know?
>>
Just b urself and don't over think it or do it just because sex is a meme and not because you want to be an animal with whoever it is you're with
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.