[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you robot's honest opinion on marijuana, not DOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: weed.jpg (517 KB, 1382x922) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
517 KB, 1382x922
What are you robot's honest opinion on marijuana, not DOOD WEED LMAO or MOST ROBOT DRUG BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE, what is your personal opinion on it's effects, benefits and consequences, as well as it;s legal state in your country
>>
>>29105943
It makes you feel relaxed at best
>>
DUDE HONESTLY I JUST LOVE WEED LMAO XD
>>
>>29105943
Lead to a lot of personal revelations for me. I don't have that great impulse control though so whenever I have weed I'm basically high 24/7. Not good for productivity, I don't know what meme family guy's Brian was trying to push.
>>
weed is fucking awesome i am stoned right now desu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FDYnETu3E8
>>
I achieve a higher consciousness with it. It also helped solidify red pill principles.
>>
I am legitimately autistic so it helps me in social situations and keeps me from sperging and shit. I think people who crave stimulation more don't respond to it as well, but if you are naturally anxious it works wonders. Different strokes and all.

At least they aren't opiates.
>>
>>29106213
>weed helps against social anxiety and actual autism
You must be smoking some real good shit
>>
>>29105943
As far as the culture goes... Normies stole it from us.

In my experience, and from what I've seen in other stoners, there's a bell curve to how it can help psychologically.

At first it helps, and it helps you more over time and the more you smoke but eventually you start hitting a speak and a plateau, then it starts becoming a crutch where you rely more and more on it, and then you reach a point where you can't function without it.

If you just need it for pain or seizures or something, then yeah sure go for it.

I live in Canadia so it's still illegal (but not top priority) for now, our prime memenister is planning to legalize it nationwide in 2017.
>>
>>29106433
It has the opposite effect on some people, usually those who don't already have anxiety problems, I've been smoking long enough to get that and not act like everyone should be high all the time. I am paranoid, but I think that's more of a personal issue.

And most people smoke better shit than I do, I'd rather have a lot of cheap shit than a couple bowls of loud.
>>
>>29105943
overpriced, minimal high
>>
>>29105943
>What's your honest opinion on Marijuana
>BUT NOT ANY OF THESE OPINIONS
>>
who cares. let people smoke weed. we have bigger fish to fry than stoners.
>>
I used to smoke about 2-3gs everyday for the last 2 years and recently I decided to quit besides occasionally with friends. The biggest thing i've noticed is i am a lot more confident and don't over think stuff like I used too. And now when I smoke with friends I get high as fuck which is good and bad.
>>
>>29106628
>we have bigger fish to fry than stoners.
like niggers
>>
>>29105943
been smoking every night this summer and enjoying oldschool runescape and music.

personal opinion, it fucks ur memory up.

benefits are stress reliever and the high. consequences is it makes u retarded. illegal in my state
>>
>>29105943
it's overrated and it's hype mainly stems from people who have never taken any other drug besides it
>>
File: Kareneyes.gif (473 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
Kareneyes.gif
473 KB, 500x496
>>29105943
I think it's pretty good. It kind of makes you feel young again (makes vidya very immersive etc) Also it can be very euphoric if you are in the right state of mind.
However, if you have anxiety problems it can make them worse, leading to paranoia and stuff.
I smoke it a couple times a week at night, when I know nobody is going to phone me for anything and I can play vidya in total peace, then usually smoke up again when it starts to wear off and have a glorious fap session.

I smoked a lot when I was 16-19 years old, and I definitely see how people become sort of "dependant" on it. When you're high all the time, being sober is incredibly boring. And eventually the high isn't even all that great it becomes your new base line. I think smoking on occasion is best.
Faggots that say it leads to "enlightenment" and crap are just spewing dribble. You can work on your own conciousness through meditation and such and be much more effective at working out the kinks in your mind without the effect of drugs. Marijuana has become mainstream in that way because the spiritual hippy people like to smoke it and talk about nihilism and the universe and suddenly everyone thinks that's enlightenment. Weed is nice, but it's not going to change your whole world. Only you can change yourself.
>>
File: 1462754882527.jpg (67 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1462754882527.jpg
67 KB, 750x750
Love it. Calms me down. Regular smoking really tempers my temper.
It can be abused, just like anything.
Had to stop because I'm about to graduate with a masters in Accounting and you can bet I'm gonna get piss tested.
>>
File: 1401749257712.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1401749257712.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>>29106740
What a stupid opinion. I've touched just about every drug out there, and cannabis is still my favorite. I don't feel like takes anything from me, whereas other drugs give you hangovers/withdrawals/burns you out.

Sure, slamming H may be a feeling that can't be beat, but it takes as much from you as it gives. Quit being a fucking hipster.
>>
I bought a volcano and quit smoking. Using it right now actually.

But I won't say no to a joint or rip!
>>
>>29106740
I dunno man I've taken a lot of fucking drugs in my time and at the end of the day you just can't beat weed. It's the best drug.
>>
>>29106842
I switched to vaping too a while ago. It's great for by yourself, but I always roll joints when I'm sharing. Something about passing a joint around with friends just can't be beat.
>>
Coming from a guy who prefers coke or lucy, it's really overrated. Doesn't make it not fun though.

I smoke maybe twice or three times a week and it makes me feel like a kid again, like >>29106767 (immersive vidya, music sounds awesome, things like cake and ice cream taste fucking amazing). Also when I'm high busting a nut is 10x better.

I would say I'm pretty dependant on it too, if you're thinking about trying make sure you don't fall for the weed isn't addictive meme like I did.
>>
Weed just made me appreciate shit, and for that i'll always be grateful.
>>
I used to like it before I became self aware to the point of self detriment.

It really doesn't compare to other drugs (Opiates are everything weed is said to be times 5)and the only reason it's so popular is because the side effects are less severe than more potent drugs that outclass it in nearly every other respect. It doesn't produce euphoria on it's own, unlike nearly every other recreational drug on the planet, so I prefer even alcohol to weed tbqh.
>>
boring teenager drug. i don't really care about all the legalize bullshit, it would be nice to have it legalized just so these fucking babies would shut the fuck up about it.

if you are over the age of 20 and still smoke it i just consider you a faggot. it fucking reeks and it makes you speak and act like a moron. weed is the coors light of drugs.
>>
>>29105943
>marijuana
fuck off spic
call it hemp or cannabis (if you insist on using a foreign language word to refer to it, use latin)
>>
File: 1451020453297.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451020453297.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>29107045
Someone needs to change up the people they associate with.
I don't think you could project any harder. :^)
>>
I like the feeling of it but sometimes it gives me headaches. Feels shitty man.
>>
>>29106767

>Only you can change yourself.

Actually your environment does change you, whether you like it or not.
>>
It hardly even does anything to me now besides make food taste better and faps feel better

>>>29106926

I agree with this. It made me so introspective I cannot stop thinking about every choice I've ever made in life and how it was the wrong one.
>>
>>29107116
found the 22 year old who still smokes :*)
>>
>>29107243
found the fag who unironically cares what others do :^)
>>
>>29107295
found the transcendentally euphoric non judgemental anon who never cares what anyone does :^)
>>
>>29107350
>>29107295
Found the third trimester heteromolusc invertapods clinging to the sea floor filter feading while hosting an entire echo system of its own within its sponge like tendrils
>>
File: snooploli.png (147 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
snooploli.png
147 KB, 321x321
>>29105943
I like it in small amounts, a buzz is good but any more than a single bowl makes me feel ill, honestly the effects are so similar to alcohol they should be classed the same
Weed culture is shit though
>>
File: zeus.jpg (132 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
zeus.jpg
132 KB, 500x416
I've been smoking weed almost every day for the past 10 years. If you took every day I didn't smoke during that time and added them together it might equal out to 2 years.

I really want to stop, but it helps a lot with my crippling vertigo and hunger/stomach issues. There are huge psychological negatives and my throat/lungs feel like shit, but life is still easier when I'm on weed, to be honest.

I wish it wasn't this way, I really do.
>>
>>29107810
Vape it, you moron.
>>
>>29107847
I did for a long time. I had a DBV.

It didn't make my lungs feel any better, the high gave me way worse anxiety/less relaxation, and the positive effect on my health problems was lessened.

Vaping is shit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.