[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be white girl >recently inherit huge amount of money >probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 12978075-mmmain.jpg (48 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
12978075-mmmain.jpg
48 KB, 620x412
>be white girl
>recently inherit huge amount of money
>probably won't ever have to work but will anyway
Am I the epitome of what you guys hate?
>>
>>29105832
>Am I the epitome of what you guys hate?
I'd hate you if you got your money from marrying a Chad. I don't really care otherwise.
>>
>>29105893
Good because in every other way I'm like you guys. I'm not pretty enough for chad.
>>
I didn't divorce someone for it so no.

>probably won't ever have to work but will anyway

If I suddenly got loadsamoney I'd buy a apartment(s) and rent it out, then live off the rent money as a NEET.
>>
>>29105952
How'd you inherit the money? Grandparent?
>>
>>29105958
>I

Meant you obviously.
>>
>>29105832
A roastie and bourgeois to boot.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
I like white girls with a lot of money.

They can help support the family and I won't have to do all the heavy lifting and she could share her life with me and I with her.

I just hate white girls that live off of daddy. If the money is rightfully yours I have no problem with it. Almost all of us on here will inherit something someday from a parent or relative.
>>
>>29105832
can I have some of it?

the systems really fucking me over and now I have a small dept that I cant pay off and its gonna fuck with my credit
>>
>>29105832
>>probably won't ever have to work but will anyway
Solely because of this fact. Seriously, get the fuck out of the workplace, you just gossip and bitch even though you don't need to be there.
>>
>>29105832
Can I be your househusbando op
I'm a NEET because I can't deal with strangers
>>
>>29105958
I was considering that but it's a bit much for me, just going to get a place of my own.

>>29105963
Uncle, he was a bit weird and started losing his mind because of cancer, the rest of the family ignored him but we became close, he left everything to me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.