[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Molestation story thread? So I was very young probably 8 or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 20160425_013657.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160425_013657.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Molestation story thread?

So I was very young probably 8 or so idk.
I remember it was almost bath time and for some reason I had a stiffy and my dad saw it, amused it gave it a light slap and said something I forgot what.
How molested was I?
>>
Teenage girl at my foster home used to jerk me off in the shower. I was around seven or eight at the time and since I never had parents I appreciated the affection and attention.
She was very affectionate and when I think back she was probably the victim of molestation as well.
>>
File: 1465154381940.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465154381940.jpg
249 KB, 1200x1600
>>29105623
pretty molested desu
>>
>>29105655
Did you feel violated afterwards or anything? Do you look back on it ad a positive experience?
>>
>>29105692
I can't tell if you're being serious or not. I honestly don't know if what he did was wrong or not. >>29105692
>>
>>29105756
meh, kinda.

But then again, when I was only 3 years old all of my aunts would touch my dingling so
>>
>>29105857
You can remember shit from 3?
Also it didn't seem sexual at all. He merely seemed amused at my boner and gave it a little slap. Idk.. Fuck why am I even worried about this?!
>>
>>29105725
I don't think anything of it. At the time I appreciated the attention like I said.
>>
>>29105623
I know a girl who's dad made her take her clothes off and threw her outside as punishment. Not sure if that counts as being molested. She says he never groped her or anything
>>
OP here. Was I molested or not.
>>
>>29106120
yep nigga
I mean he should never touch your dick
>>
>>29105951

Nah, my parents used to have their camera with them all the time and there's tons of recordings.

I watched them like 2 years ago and almost cringed myself to death.

But then again everyone in my family's a bit fucked in the head
>>
>>29106273
They probably gang raped you on camera
>>
>>29106120
no dude
>>
>>29105623
When I was around 5, my cousins were staying with us and the oldest there was I think 12, but anyway we were playing some game and went under these sheets on the couch and she pulled her tits out and made me suck them and started touching my dick. Weird experience looking back, cause they're muslim and she also kissed me, so I might have been her first kiss.
>>
>>29106335
Thanks. My anxiety is making me think about it and if I find out I was molested I will kill myself
>>
>>29106377
That's pretty hot not gonna lie
>>
>>29106430

>guys tell me how to feel

Maybe you should just kill yourself regardless
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.