[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicidal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I can't believe I'm saying this, but for the first time in almost 10 years I'm suicidal again.

This time it's really shit because it's not just some teenage problems that can be solved by waiting, my life is really shitty and I have to fight to get out of this mess.

Does anyone else go through such shit?
>>
>>29105476
> Does anyone else go through such shit?

I do.
>>
>>29105476
What's wrong with your life?
Care to get it off of your chest?
>>
>>29105724
I think the main reason for the current crisis is social isolation.
I haven't talked to anyone in 5 days. I mean, I told what ciggarettes I want to a cashier and said hi to a neighbor, but that's it.

And I haven't talked to anyone in a personal level for months. Especially after cutting off my family I have absolutely nobody to talk to. I'll probably going to start therapy for that reason, but still, 1 session per week isn't going to do much.
>>
>>29105859
Why did you cut off contact with your family? You could go to a bar?
>>
>>29105891
My mother is a really shitty person and causing me depressive episodes every time I talked to her.

I could be talking to my brother, and I really miss him, but I'm ashamed of telling him about my problems and I don't want to have him carry my emotional baggage. He needs some support too and unfortunately I can't give him any support now.

As for bars, socialization in my country isn't that easy. If you go to a bar alone you're considered a freak.
>>
>>29105967
I havent talked to my older brother and his idiotic gf for 4 days, I stopped working for him out of nowhere bc of this. He will probably hate me forever. The reason? Im currently having a health issue that is making a hell of my life, this make me depressed so i cant work or even get along with people. The other reason is i think I'm done with his shit. And im too proud to apologize.
All I want is my health back, getting a job somewhere else, and this way I will probably ghost my whole family as i did with other persons already
>>
>>29106322
Which country you living in?
If it's that bad just move; you have one life, don't get bogged down somewhere you don't want to be
>>
>>29106688
Argentina. Everything is quite expensive here. Even finding a job is complicated or at least thats what some say. So I'm having a real bad time. I'm worried. But oh well I've been worse and if I just get my health fixed I will be fine. I swear.
Im going to the doctor tomorrow. She has fixed part of my issue with meds and diet so I keep hope I will get healed eventually. I will probably dont sleep tonight bc I slept all the evening so if I'm too tired tomorrow I will take clonazepam.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.