[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever had a crush on you, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14
File: 1462242773830.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1462242773830.gif
980 KB, 305x320
Has a girl ever had a crush on you, /r9k/?
>>
>>29105265
yeah,

when she asked for sex i sperged out and said 'no thanks'
>>
>>29105265
No girl told me that she did openly, so... I guess not?
>>
>>29105265
of course not, never in all my life

If there ever was one, which I highly doubt, I hope she fucking dies, why wouldn't you tell me you stupid fucking whore?
>>
yes after the date ended her male friends and brother beat me up for dating her
>>
every single girl ive dated liked me before I asked them out. Feels good man
>>
three different girls
i rejected all of them
I'm still a virgin today
>>
>>29105265
why would a girl ever have a crush on me
>>
in high school yeah, but I never did anything. And now I can't even find her on Facebook or anything. Its like she doesn't even exist anymore.
>>
File: 3.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
3.png
84 KB, 706x680
I'll post all the times a girl liked me and how it ended.
>1st grade
>3rd grader named Leia liked me
>None of my friends told me, she was really cute too
>She moves away and all my friends tell me the day after

>6th grade
>Fat hairy Mexican girl liked me
>No way I was going to go for that
>Got my friend to tell her she was ugly for me
>She kicked me around the next day but after a while left

>8th grade
>Lightskin black girl liked me, kind of cute
>She wound up going to prom with a Chad so I definitely missed out
>Never asked her out because by this point I was a complete robot (or maybe just a failed normie)
>Regret it still to this day

>12th grade
>qt petite girl named Kate liked me
>I didn't think she liked me at first
>Had a fetish by this point for Asian girls with cowtits, jerked off to Hitomi Tanaka exclusively
>When I say Kate was petite, I mean it (I was like 6'3" and she was MAYBE 4'11" and that might even be stretching it)
>I really wanted to lose my virginity to an Asian girl with big tits but there were none at my school and I had no connections so my hands were tied
>Told Kate I really liked Asian girls with giant tits
>She was an extreme Christian girl, she never cussed and she got really angry when I told her that
>She told me to leave and I realized how autistic I was after
>>
Yes like a lot

But I don't even try to talk to them because I would let my spaghetti fall
And they would know what loser I'm
>>
>>29105380
That's pretty obvious you fucking retard

This is an advice for all the robots, before asking her out make sure she's actually interested in you, make sure about it because otherwise you're going to end in the friendzone or get rejected really badly and you really wouldn't like that

Don't ask her out just because you want to ''try'', don't be a retard, make sure she actually wants something with you, if not just become friends with her or just stop talking to her entirely, that's your choice
>>
Yeah back in elementary days.
Nowadays (21yrs old) I doubt anyone has a crush on me.
>>
Hell yeah, qt 8/10 was super into me, we went out for a day, I bailed for no conceivable reason. SHE WAS GONNA GIVE THE SUCC
>>
File: konane.jpg (64 KB, 638x466) Image search: [Google]
konane.jpg
64 KB, 638x466
>>29105444
>>29105428
>>29105420
>>29105399
>all these fucking normie attractive shits
>>
>>29105265
Yeah, a lot, even some pretty recent

It's inexplicable. I'm not even being self-deprecating. It doesn't make any sense

Those days are over though because I'm a useless ugly NEET about to be entering his mid-20's and girls aren't hopped up on sex hormones at this age
>>
once and I had a crush on her but she got tired and got another dude. I'm pretty sure she would still fuck me but I realized she was fugly.
>>
>>29105519
>Literally 4 girls in my entire 20 years of life have liked me
How am I a normie exactly? I will admit I had a few opportunities to lose my virginity and I blew them all from autism. Doesn't that automatically knock me out of the normie category?
>>
>>29105629
You're a normie because you had 4 chances of having a gf

I had none, nobody ever liked me

Since you had 4 chances, it's likely you'll have more in the future you piece of shit, don't fuck it up next time
>>
I'm not sure. Looking back I think a few flirted with me, but I was too unsure and shy to do anything about it. still a kissless handholdless virgin so it's all over.
>>
>>29105695
>if somebody is better than me even a little bit then they're normal functioning members of society

Lol, no. That's not how is works
>>
>>29105695
>I had none, nobody ever liked me
Did you have any friends? Any at all? That is how I always got close to getting a gf. Honestly getting a gf in school is just a popularity contest. I was and am pretty average looking, but I was always funny around my male friends. I only got autistic around popular kids and girls.

If you had any friends at all you might have had a girl like you without knowing. Girls will literally never tell you they like you unless you're Chad.
>>
>tfw a really hot girl had a crush on me senior year of high school and I was too autistic to pursue her
>>
> develop crushes on boys
> say things like " i like your glasses/hair/shirt"
> either they dont get im flirting or
Im just humiliating myself
>feel bad bc im always chasing after boys i think are cute but no one ever has crushes on me
> want to ask this cute guy whos a cashier at this coffee joint
> put my number on a piece of paper???
Help
>>
>>29105265
Yep.

>age ~5, got "married" to a girl during recess
>age 11, girl asked me to dance at the grade 6 dance, obviously had a crush on me
>also age 11, neighbour girl had small crush on me
>age 12, my friends girlfriends friend said she thought I was cute, long distance so nothing happened
>age 13, girl I talked to on MSN all the time, met her and she went red and stuttered and pretty much spilled spaghetti over me. Nothing came of it
>also age 13, really hot girl would always make effort to try to talk to me. I would look at her in class sometimes and she'd grin at me and I'd look away in embarrassment. Also said my name in class then when I'd turn to look she'd giggle and look back at her paper. Maybe she was making fun of me cause she was a Stacy, I still don't know
>age 14, friend introduced me to a girl that instantly crushed on me, I was too beta and even though she straight up told me she wanted to date, I didn't make anything of it and she ended up dating some other guy

I dropped out of school at age 15 so not many after.

>age 18, my younger brothers friend's friend, a 13 year old girl, had a crush on me. She's ugly as fuck and illegal though so nothing happened
>age 20, dated a 16 yr old girl, she ended up saying she'd rather just be friends. My first and last relationship

Am... am I maybe good looking?
>>
>>29105265
dont know dont care. i masturbate now
>>
3 Girls have a crush on me at this very moment.
And i'm gay. rejected one but she still has a crush on me. Not sure how to proceed with the other 2. I have been NEET for 4 years before returning to school this spring btw.
>>
>>29105428
Are you me?

Well except for the Cowtits.
>>
>>29105766
>Did you have any friends? Any at all?
no
>>
>>29105265
yes.

>she and her friends are in the same lab group as me
>be friendly with them
>her friend asks me for my number for group work
>think nothing of it
>later friend rings me says they're having a party at their dorm
>say i'll go (my mates stays there so i figure i'll drink/smoke with them)
>get there, drink with bros
>she's there eyeing me up
>say hello (being polite)
>go back to drink with friends
>her friends are always asking me to have a drink/chat with them too
>----------------------------------------
>wake up next to her
>don't remember shit
>realise everything was a ruse just to get me to shack up with her (why would a girl invite me to a party, why would they be so friendly)
>feel disgusted
>leave quick
>shower of regret
>ring my friend ask him what the hell happened
>explains i got shitfaced and disappear with their group (he thought we went out)
>she rings me later saying why i disappeared
>bullshit that i stuff to do (mistake)
>i should have told her she makes me sick and everything was a mistake
>she continues to ring, follow, speak to me for 6 months
>telling me how fuck her life is and i'm the only good thing in it and we should get together
>get tired of being nice and tell her blankly i don't want anything to do with her beyond work (i was already ignoring her as much as possible)
>her friends think i just wanted to have sex with her (like fuck i did, i was a kissless hugless virgin and i lost all that to her and to top it off i can't even remember any of it)
>she eventually fails every class and i never see her again
>>
>>29105265
I'm not from r9k but yeah, and we're dating now
>>
>>29105265
Yes. A few. Only one of them i know for sure, but with hindsight I think a few others did too.
>>
>>29105265
a bunch of girls did in high school, even one who was a football player Chad's girlfriend. I was considered the weirdest guy in school and people would say shit like I was a crazy, and it actually made a lot of girls attracted to me, but I was too much of a sperg to actually talk to any of them
>>
i was a baller in the first grade up until 3rd grade. lots of girls wanted to go steady for some reason. i was popular and outgoing. once i hit puberty, i did a 180
>>
File: 1462863251993.jpg (32 KB, 364x427) Image search: [Google]
1462863251993.jpg
32 KB, 364x427
>a majority of anons here have
/r9k/ really has changed hasn't it
>>
I think one does right now. Trying to get more concrete evidence before making a move
>>
>>29106140
We just want to make robots feel miserable
>>
>>29105265
Yeah it's the most annoying shit ever. I started dating mine and she is constantly up my ass. She cried at the bar the other night because I told her to stop being all clingy when I was trying to play pool. Had to console her the whole way home but it evens out. She cooks and cleans and stuff and puts up with my bullshit.
>>
>>29105265
Why yes, I've dodged a bullet.
>>
>>29105741
This is snowflake syndrome. Reality doesn't matter, they inflate their neurosis to feel different and use it as an excuses for not living up to the standard of their peers.
Fuck the beta uprising and fuck summer.
>>
>>29105265
even if a girl did have a crush on me I'd be too autistic to even notice
>>
One did.

She had a bf though, so what she did to hide her crush on me is be really fucking mean to me randomly. I was her friend and we hung out a lot, so one time this chick just asked us if we were dating. A normal question, considering we spent a good chunk of time together. Her reply?
>Who, anon? Eww, god no, never that's disgusting
It really hurt but eventually I found out that she had a crush on me and didn't want to act on it because she was in a relationship. She would later be really bipolar about me, she had some issues.
>>
Yes. She just asked me to go to the beach with her a few hours ago. She lives a couple States away, known me for a long time.

It would take so long to get down there, then I'd have to spend money. Not feeling it
>>
>>29106439
Why do you come to this board? I've never seen you post something that doesn't make you sound like a normie
>>
>>29105265

Yes but what good does that do when you're schizoid as fuck
I mean I kind of liked the thought but on the other hand I wished they would just stay away while having a crush on me instead of eventually forcing me to think of an excuse
>>
>>29106502
most trips are normies bud
>>
>>29105960
Well shit man, sorry to hear it. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a gf with friends. I say that half dead inside because even with friends I never managed a gf, just blown opportunity after blown opportunity.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 680x510
Yes, a couple of times

1st girl:
>9th grade
>8/10 face with a 7/10 body, black hair and light brown eyes. I thought she was the most beautiful girl ever at the time
>she started flirting with me
>I was too autistic to know what to do, so I never even got her number
>she gives up
>moves away to Cali

2nd girl:
>10th and 11th grade
>THICK THICK THICK. 7.5/10 body with 7/10 face. Redhead with qt freckles and green eyes. I had known her since 7th grade.I never bothered to keep in touch with her even though she gave me her number in the last days of 8th grade
She's also a 3rd wave feminist, which didn't bother me because I didn't know anything about it at the time
>one day a girl tells me "hey anon, Girl 2 thinks you're cute!"
>I sperg out with joy, I never thought I'd hear this
>a couple of weeks later I start texting her. She seems to enjoy talking with me and thinks I'm funny
>one day I muster up all of my willpower and tell her that I like her
>she says she doesn't feel the same way
>devastated.jpg
>we stop talking

Fast forward a few months
>Girl 2 texts me
>says that she misses texting me and that she likes me
>feels gud
>we arrange a few double dates with mutual friends
>after these dates she stops texting me
>around a month later, she texts me again
>starts again
>stops
>starts
>this is fucking me up, I fall for it and get invested in her every time
>around the 7th time she stops, I say fuck it and block her
>she ends up fucking a black popular football player in 12th grade to piss off her racist daddy, even though she said she was into "nerdy, shy guys" like me

3 years later, and women don't flirt with me. I don't mind
>>
>>29105265

Nunquam.

Hic comentarium originalum est
>>
>>29105265
yes
had a boyfriend the time as well.
>>
File: 1461878414658.jpg (22 KB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
1461878414658.jpg
22 KB, 240x220
I dunno about girls but two of my dude friends have had things for me apparently
Got gay with one of them, was pretty cool
>>
>>29105265

Yes, many.

Probably because i'm not an autistic sperg-o-bot
>>
>>29107115
>Probably because i'm not an autistic sperg-o-bot
so are you just here to bully sperg-o-bots or...?
>>
>>29105265
Yeah i was Chad in grade school because there were only 80 kids in my entire school and I kicked ass at sports.

Real life hit me hard freshman year.
>>
>>29105265
A couple have, but it never went very far. I'm only 20 though so I'm hoping I get out of this slump.
>>
>>29105399
same here

they weren't attractive enough for me, and two of them were asian and i'm not into asians
>>
>>29105265
I was about to say never, not once in my entire life, but then I remembered like three girls that talked to me in middle school. I wonder if that counts.
>>
>>29105265
Not that I'm aware of.

Though when I was in high school I had a girl ask me if I was "looking for love."

Not sure what that was about.
>>
File: 1458905679070.jpg (161 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1458905679070.jpg
161 KB, 500x483
Wow so much Normies ITT.
>>
File: 1465090423852.jpg (45 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1465090423852.jpg
45 KB, 700x500
>>29105265

Never ever ever, and anybody on here who answered yes needs to get the fuck off my r9k.

Pursuing a female or convincing her to tolerate you, while frowned upon, is understandable. But if a female, of her own accord, deemed you attractive enough to desire, you cannot be a robot.
>>
>>29107127
It's like a safari, i'm here to learn as much as I can about the native robots of this area for research.
>>
>>29107127

r9k is like a zoo to me. I'd imagine it is for many normies. Sometimes I like to throw peanuts at the animals and watch them scramble in their own filthy cages.
>>
yes. two i know for a fact had a crush on me because their friends told me. one was in 4th/5th grade, really cute girl, i had a crush on her too, but i ruined it because autism. the other was in high school, really cute persian girl, and once again i ruined it due to autism.

i really fucked it up with the persian girl. she was absolutely gorgeous to me.
>>
>>29105265
Probably, but I'll never know.
>>
Yeah but they were always the fat chicks. Like one her parents were rich, and she didn't get married until 24-25 I could have just dealt with fucking a fat girl for years and lived off her parents money (now I look back and feel like an idiot).

She probably would have died young too of like diabetes or high blood pressure too and I fucked it up.

BTW then she got married the parents bought them a brand new house.
>>
>>29107382
I bet a lot of the spergs on here would consider me a normie, but I would say im a fair bit away from being a robot, but not totally normie status.

I'm here to research what I might become if I spiral into a whirlpool of self pity, I guess it's like reverse-exposure therapy.
>>
>>29105411
You have some sweet dubs for starters
>>
Of course not, I'm browsing /r9k/. Ive never had a single person, man or woman, ever show any romantic interest in me. Most of the people here are the same and and are probably misinterpreting signals
>>
>>29105801
>> say things like " i like your glasses/hair/shirt"
>> either they dont get im flirting or
>Im just humiliating myself

If I was the guy in this situation i'd be convinced that was just a compliment, but i'm a robot so I dunno if that's helpful at all.

> put my number on a piece of paper???
yeah that's a good way of letting someone know you want to get to know them better.
>>
>>29105362
I'm assuming that she was a muslim then, senpai?
>>
>>29107462
The moral of a robot's life story is that you should settle with the first available piece of pussy thrown at you
>>
>>29107358
>anybody on here who answered yes needs to get the fuck off my r9k.
fuck off retard, I was cute as fuck as a kid apparently. no one'd like me now though.
>>
>>29107411
>i really fucked it up with the persian girl
what happened?
>>
like 8 or 9 girls in 6 hs years, me being a beta fuck didnt do shit at that time, one even sat on my dick before computer class started and I just said: "I like this but this isnt the time or place to do it", instead of just slapping her ass and going outside to do whatever the fuck, turns out I was cute in a sexy way, always dressed emo like, with emo like hair and had somewhat feminine features that a lot of girls liked, now I look kinda ugly and too skinny, trying to get those looks again to see if I can stil get something, also all of this ended when I became a neet in 2014 and lost the little beauty I had left
>pic related mulatto girl with a fine ass that wanted the d, me getting high everyday at school at that time made me give two fucks about it
>>
>>29107297
I just remembered this one time when I was in middle school and two girls in the grade below me were giggling behind me then one of them tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to her friend then said "she wants to suck your dick". My first instinct was that they were messing with me so I gave them a condescending look and turned back around, but they seemed disappointed. What was with that?
>>
File: 1464323012545.png (179 KB, 720x437) Image search: [Google]
1464323012545.png
179 KB, 720x437
Can we bring in Eggman and make him a moderator so he can ban all normies?
This whole thread needs to go
>>
>>29107576
>You have some sweet dubs for starters
yes but are you a girl though
>>
>>29105265
I've dated 7 girls all after I turned 20. I somehow got lucky with punk bitches and eventually dated normie girls and weebs. it took me 20 years but I got pussy
>>
>>29105265
The only girls that have had crushes on me were single moms with BPD or desperate landwhales.

So unfortunately yes.
>>
>>29109335
>Eggman
>ban all normies
He better ban himself too.
>>
File: hands.jpg (42 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
42 KB, 600x452
I think a girl wanted to hook up with me once. At least it seems like she was making hints...

- When I first met her she complimented me a number of times. Only other time that had happened was when someone was trying to manipulate or humiliate me.
- She asked me to hang out with her a number of times over the next couple weeks.
- She invited me to a concert and to an after party at her friends place.
- She pulled me around to dance with her at the concert and made me give her a massage when the after party was dying down
- She invited me back to her place after the party, I opted to sleep on the couch and she brought he blankets from her room and joined me
- She drew these thingies on our hands (pic related, mine on the left)
- I invited her over to my place where we watched a movie and she was getting pretty physical, touching me a lot
- I asked what she thought of us being together, kind of insinuated I wasn't really looking for a hook up but a real relationship
- She lost interest and slowly drifted away

Enjoyed being around her while it lasted but I guess we were just looking for different things. Too bad.
>>
Yeah and I didn't make a move on her even though she literally tried playing footsies with me in class.
After that she just kind of stopped talking to me. I'm pretty sure she hates me lol.
>>
>>29108085
more of her? fb or instagram?
>>
>>29109898
Yeah... She was looking to fuck, and you were looking to stay a perma-virgin.
>>
A bunch of girls and at least one guy but I had no interest in them, not hot enough for Mr Anon
>>
Yea twice with the same girl.
>use to work at a grocery store
>hot fat boss had a crush on me
>someone told me
>we had a moment to talk
>robot in me chickened out
>fast forward years later I got into a car accident
>I went to three rehab places
>I have a speech therapist to help me with my speech
>get better physical therapist tells me that speech girl is into me
>we talk brain injury gets tiny bit better we remember each other
>she is now engaged to some guy
>feels weird
>>
>>29105265
>black whore
>goth tubby whore
>blonde haired Stacy that was also a slut
>another random chubby slutty chick
All from high school. Why is it that only slutty whores have crushes on me? Or did they only just want a fuck from me?
>>
>>29105629
21 YEARS, 0 GIRLS, I have no sympathy for you
>>
>>29110045
Guess I just didn't have the sex drive or desire for sex that a typical guy would have. I'm sure 99% of guys are probably saying I fucked up but I really don't see it that way personally, it just wasn't what I wanted.
>>
Yes, and it's horrible knowing I can't act on it.

>tfw blessed with Chad looks but no social skills whatsoever
I can't even talk to my own parents coherently
>>
i've never took the time to think about it, but this is what i remember
>classmate/childhood friend always tried to talk to me on 8th grade and everytime i looked at her she did a heart with her hands and looked at me through it
>on highschool classmate/slut tried to: kiss me, give me a footjob, give me a hand job, give me a blowjob, make me fuck her, etc. She also flirted with me A LOT
>some girls kept looking at my face/ poked my face and said "so cute"
>some girl asked her friend to tell me that she liked me (she was there too, but 7 feets away from us, hiding her face with her hands) while i was on the bus stop
>a classmate on senior year flirted with me / hugged me / saved her own number on my phone / played with my hands, all of this in front of her beta boyfriend
>a girl told me "i love you" while she was leaving our school anime club

and i'm still a KV with no gf

(sorry if my english is broken, i don't write very often)
>>
No matter how ugly you are, I guarantee at least one girl has had a crush on you. The ugliest guy I've ever met was a typical robot although he didn't post on here. I saw him get shut down every time he tried to pick up girls. But once an ugly black girl tried flirting with him and he got creeped out (he hates blacks). The point I'm trying to make is every guy gets crushed on at least once in their life. But I guarantee you were too autistic to notice.
I'm ugly (but tall) and girls develop crushes on me on a regular basis. I don't leave the house much, otherwise it would happen more.
>>
File: hernies.png (185 KB, 390x242) Image search: [Google]
hernies.png
185 KB, 390x242
Back in 8th grade some Latina with blue eyes and blonde hair said she liked me. Was too afraid to call the number she gave me.
>>
>>29111406
>No matter how ugly you are, I guarantee at least one girl has had a crush on you
it's not the uglyness that's the problem, no girl is gonna have a crush on a literal retard sperg
>>
Yeah, but she was really ugly which was pretty much a confirmation that I am also ugly since as far as I know she's the only girl to have ever liked me.
>>
>>29105420

bitch probably killed herself cause you rejected her
feels good man
>>
Yes but she was literally retarded
>>
File: ass.jpg (504 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
504 KB, 2448x3264
no girl has ever had a crush on me
>>
>>29105265
Yes.

Three times, actually. It always ended up being awkward and weird.
>>
I've had like 3 real girlfriends and about 5-6 flings. One being with my best friends mom whom I lost my virginity to. (No longer best friend) And I'm currently talking to a couple girls that like me, and one of them I'm actually interested in. I always get into a rhythym and I fuck it up because I sperg out and get super bad anxiety thinking they don't actually like me so I start to ignore them. Feels bad but also good at the same time because I have a decent amount of friends, mostly at work but I have a few outside of work.
>>
>>29109335

>Eggman
>Not a normie

You're a naive person, anon. It's cute.
>>
>>29105265
No, im fucking pathetic.
>>
i know one girl who does and shes really cool and pretty and has all the same interests but she lives in fucking europe
>>
>>29109335
Eggman has a snapchat and has proven intimate interactions with women
>>
Yes, several times
The last time was the best tho

Some context
>Be me
>Have Asian inheritance and be 6'2 in a manlet country so I stand out.
>Always had luck with girls, they literally confessed to me more than once
>But I'm dense and shy as fuck so I'm a kissless, handholdless virgin.
>Had to change schools for my senior year because of reasons
>All the groups of friends have been stablished ages ago.
>I come from a strict, religious school so I can't adapt
>I spend the first semester of the year as the class loner
>My luck with girls has vanished apparently
>I'm horny as hell but no girl will approach me at all and even if they did I'm still shy as hell so I'd fuck up anyway
>FUCK.jpg

Now here goes the actual story
>2nd semester starts
>I've let my hair grow
>Now I kinda look like a korean guy from those dramas gookboos love so much
>In less than a month I'll do my college entrance exams
>I'm stressed as fuck
>Still the "loner kinda cool but also kinda awkward" guy from the class
>One day at class I'm finally fed up with life so I decide to stop giving a shit, no more shaving my beard, no more trying to look attractive so one girl finally approaches me and asks me out or something (I know, what a faggot).Just, enough.
>I'm done with girls
>IT'S OVER.jpg
>Less that 10 SECONDS AFTER I HAD MY REALIZATION
>A girl who sits next to me passes me a piece of paper.
>It says: "Hey Anon, I don't really know how to put this but... I LIKE YOU.
>7/10, Small breasts, my type

>THANKYOUJESUS.jpg

>DONT YOU DARE TO FUCK THIS UP ANON

That's all
It didn't work out btw I was busy with my entrance exams, she was kinda nuts and her dad was a cop.

B-but hey, at least I'm no longer a Hugless, Kissless Virgin
Now I'm just a virgin
>>
>>29105265
lol yes i ignore them and browse the internet
>>
>>29112425
you keep posting your fucking pic on every fucking thread
maybe girls figure out that you're a needy fucktard before you even open you filthy mouth
go loose some weight, stop being such a narcissic dickhead and you'll get girls
you're welcome
>>
>>29105265
No. If one did I'd reject her.

Fuck women.
>>
Countless fatties and butterfaces, the very few qt's made me freeze up when they talked to me though and I just ignored the non-qt's
>>
There was a beautiful girl in grade school that was always trying to hold my hand and get me to talk to her. Turned out to be an elaborate ruse to try and get me to ask her out so she could reject me, her friend told me out of pity. Luckily for my pride I never really took the bait.

Then there was another girl that I'm pretty sure liked me for some reason but she was Jewish and ugly and had hairy arms.
>>
not since I hit puberty
going to an all boys high school might have contributed to that though
>>
>>29109735
Where do you meet those kind of girls?
>>
>>29105265
Yeah. She and her two friends ganged up on me and forced me to date her.

Feels bad, man. Luckily after that I managed to avoid her for the rest of the year until prom.
>>
>highschool
>skinnyfat, severe acne, few friends, broke, unsanitary, terrible haircut
>had a number of average and even an above average girl interested in me

>adulthood
>lift weights 5 days a week, fitted clothes, stable income, bathe daily, haircut that fits my facial structure, no acne, cars
>have hardly spoken to a female outside of a professional atmosphere in half a decade
>>
>>29105265
Some fat native girl on okc that was like 300 lbs and had missing teeth
Fuck
no
>>
>>29105428
>jerked off to Hitomi Tanaka exclusively
top plebeian
>>
File: Dammit.gif (2 MB, 550x374) Image search: [Google]
Dammit.gif
2 MB, 550x374
>ugly girl with huge tits had a crush on me
>didn't know about it till years later
>>
>>29105265
An indian not midget but ridicously small crushed on me.

It was akward and I wanted nothing off it
>>
>>29105265
Wait a minute... you are saying girls can love you (without any monetary compensation)?
>>
>>29114117
because you at least had a soul back then
>>
>>29112425
Shave - i grow the same type of facial hair
>>
4 girls in elementary school. None in middle school. Two in high school. One was ugly and the other was my best friend's ex and I didn't feel like it was right to go after her even though it was probably my best chance of getting a girlfriend.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.