[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hatred thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (656 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
656 KB, 576x768
Be careful, this summerfag is about to get edgier than a razor

I cannot stand people like her. The kind that are just trash, will never amount to anything more than a fucking cashier. I honestly want to see people like her die.

The kind of person who is an inconvenience to everyone around her, who has no concern for anything around them or in the world, just their Instagram followers and memes.

This stupid bitch came to our school with a homemade T-Shirt with Pepe and the lyrics of Wake Me Up on it. She's that kind of cancer. What is the thought process behind buying the supplies to make a shirt like that?

Oh, yeah. That's right.

Like all the other mindless droves of basic bitches there are, she bases her selfworth on what everyone else around her thinks of her, like your average trend jockey trash.

A stupid basic bitch attention whore.

They make my fucking blood boil.

Who do you hate, robots?

pic related: vid of her telling the camera, "I hate you, drink bleach"
>>
My computing class is 70% reddit memers like this and they all act like they're the funniest fucking people ever.
>>
Knew a bitch just like that, physically and personality wise.
>>
>>29105093
>Not being happy that there's someone to help you check out your tendies
Retail is always looking for jobs and more people that end up there more places for competent people fill the important rolls
>>
>>29105413
Great point
>>
>>29105093
>Who do you hate, robots?
I hate anybody I hold strong negative emotions towards at any point in time

they don't have to be long-lasting
they don't have to be significant
they don't have to be backed by some idealism
they don't have to be reasonable whatsoever

Even the most insignificant turn of events/emotions can turn my appreciation/love/friendship for someone turn into deep resentment to the point of getting strong homicidal urges regarding that person

Let me tell you OP, I used to think I was some champion of justice or righteousness, that the emotions I felt toward people were completely justified and correct

But no, I'm just a hopelessly resentful fuck, ready to throw anybody down Earth's deepest chasm if they as much as annoy me for one moment

Nothing but pure hatred, it's all really as simple as that
if I ever went on to become a murderer, I'd be one of the most hollow ones in existence
>>
>>29105093
post the vid

ooooooriginal
>>
>implying you are any less insufferable than le reddit tier memelords
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.