[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always wondered, why do rapists and child molesters get beaten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: 1451687384496.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1451687384496.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
I always wondered, why do rapists and child molesters get beaten by other inmates in prision?
Do they really think they are any better? The fact that they are in prision means they are nothing more than rats anyway
>>
>>29104997
because they think they have the right to do so
>>
and since the pedophiles arent rich like Dan schneider for instance and cant get away with it
>>
>>29104997
because child molesters are universally hated
>>
>>29104997
same

"i raped and slaughtered my family but you, YOU had SEX with a CHILD, for that you must SUFFER"
>>
sexual violence toward a child is a meme crime
>>
prison's like the schoolyard 2bh, the mentality is extremely juvenile. For example, I had a friend who spent time in Russian prison for fraud. He told me one time some new guy who went in for assault came in and the local Ivan Gromkhuy asked him about his girlfriend. The guy was obviously terrified and said YEAH I TOTALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I FUCK HER and stuff like that.

Ivan then asked him if his gf ever sucked his dick, of course he said YEAH SHE SUCKS ALL OF THE TIME. Then Ivan asked if he kissed her, he said yes. Ivan asked if she had a boyfriend before him, he said yes.

Then Ivan told him that this meant he was a dicksucking faggot. She had sucked another man's penis and therefore penis had been on his lips making him a faggot. Ivan then demanded he suck dick and he complied. Guy was made into a petukh from that point forward and raped almost daily for his entire prison term.
>>
>>29105098
>implying rapists and child killers don't also get fucked up in prison.

Keep your sheltered white boy ass away from this conversation, thank you.
>>
>>29105184
Ivan is a faggot.
Original
>>
>>29105377
Ivan is a faggot.
>>
>>29104997
Because it's allowed.

US Prison system is truly atrocious, everyone who works there is guaranteed a spot in hell.
>>
>>29105377
>>29105439

In Russia it is not considered gay to get your dicked suck or to fuck a man's asshole. It is only gay to suck dicks or be fucked.

In Russia eating pussy is considered more gay than getting your dick sucked by a man.
>>
>>29105098
Welp today is my last day on r9k. Nothing bothered me here, I always loved the community. But if this is what I'm destined to become, fuck this place. If you truly can't see why child molestation is that much worse that the things others have done, then you are too far gone for me to even try.
This is why you are alone.
Child molestation is worse that any other crime you could possibly commit and if you don't see it, then don't try to get a gf. You're not ready for society nor will you ever be you sorry degenerate sacks of shit
That is all
>>
File: 4dd1984f231027da7f3dc0710283a18a.jpg (736 KB, 1275x1800) Image search: [Google]
4dd1984f231027da7f3dc0710283a18a.jpg
736 KB, 1275x1800
>>29106163
>Child molestation is worse that any other crime you could possibly commit
This is what normies LITERALLY believe, for real
>>
>>29106720
You're trying to twist basic logic to make you feel better about your loli pedophilia.
>>
>>29106720
It is worse, pedo.
Stop being degenerate.
>>
>>29104997
>all crimes are equal

That's not how it works. It's a heirchy. Even scum can look down upon other scum.
That's why not everyone gets the same sentence. Not that sentence is always related directly to the severity of the crime in practice, but hypothetically it should be.

Rape and child molestation is only a notch below murder, because you're essentially ruining the other person's life in many cases by inflicting severe trauma on them. It's almost like a form of torture, and it is the result of selfish lust
>>
File: 1465168222643.png (1 MB, 1280x1314) Image search: [Google]
1465168222643.png
1 MB, 1280x1314
>>29107234
>>29107212
What's worse? Physically torturing a child, and I mean genuine torture, on a daily basis, or touching a child sexually?
You seem to be arguing that the latter is worse than the former. Even if you doused a child's legs in gasoline and set them on fire for a bit that's apparently not as bad as if you would have molested them.
Many people would consider murdering the child to be worse than molestation, but I know you'll probably argue something like "at least they won't suffer if they're dead".
>>
>>29106720
It's worse.
The idea of taking something so innocent and pure and violently ripping that away from it is cruel.
Also, the intent behind the action is what alarms most people. Only a psychopath would want to destroy something innocent and "good" like a child.
They are vulnerable, defenseless and naive.
It's like hurting puppies. Why do people do that? It's objectivly evil
>>
>>29106163
>>29106163
>You cant see why x is y?
>Instead of arguing my position I'll pretend it is fact and spout appeals to everything but reason
They went out from us, but they were not of us
>>
>>29107325
Of course PHYSICALLY MURDERING/TORTURING a child is worse.
But do you understand how severe that idea is? Like that's literally one of the worst things an individual could POSSIBLY do. The fact that molestation of a child is anywhere near that should make it VERY clear that it is not ok.

What are you arguing? I'm sure that in a jail full of people who had brutally murdered children, the child molester would be viewed as the pansy. But in real life, very very very few people have tortured children- far more have molested children. And in comparison to what most people are in jail for, child molestation is on the darker side of the spectrum
>>
>implying all crime is equal
So white collar crimes are the same as blue collar crimes?
So if I rip someone off it's the same as raping a child. If I traffic drugs I am as bad as someone who kills a family. If I say something illegal and get put in prison I am exactly as bad as bombing the subway and shooting at people.

How come that no one has ended your worthless life yet OP?
>>
>>29107278
>Rape and child molestation is only a notch below murder, because you're essentially ruining the other person's life in many cases by inflicting severe trauma on them.
Then why isn't normal child abuse treated the same way as pedophilia is? Why don't we treat adult rape with as much vigilance as we do pedophilia?

>>29107335
>It's worse.
see >>29107325
Your argument is almost all emotion. It has no logic to it. Are you SERIOUSLY arguing that torturing a child in such a way as to inflict maximum suffering is still not as bad as touching them sexually? I'm not even arguing that child molestation is okay, it's not, but if people are going to throw terms like "logical" around you better have sound reasoning to back up your argument.

>>29107394
see the above paragraph.
>>
This guy I know was telling me how rapist would get raped in jail and the guards would actually set it up. It makes me happy thinking about it. Rapists and child molesters are truly the scum of the earth.
>>
>>29107420
Because children cannot convent, so in any situation where a child has been sexually touched, it is molestation.
Adults can consent, and whenever someone comes forward saying they've been raped, the immediate response from the rapist is that they consented. Proving that you did not consent is the most difficult part.

You say "see above" but I addressed you point directly- torturing IS worse. But not many people torture kids, many more people rape kids. I'm sure that criminals who have tortured kids are treated worse than prisoners who have raped kids.
so although I don't think it's the VERY worst crime you can commit, it's far far worse than the majority of crimes committed, which is why child rapists are targeted in jail.
>>
i knew quite a lot of people who spent time in prison. its not just rapists or child molesters, as a general rule, anyone who hurt a child is probably gonna die in prison. the most common logic i heard behind this was that many in prison have children of their own, so violence of any sort against children wont be allowed. i imagine those who dont have kids help those who do because otherwise they would also stick out.
>>
>>29107674
>Because children cannot convent, so in any situation where a child has been sexually touched, it is molestation.
Yes, and?

>Adults can consent, and whenever someone comes forward saying they've been raped, the immediate response from the rapist is that they consented. Proving that you did not consent is the most difficult part.
That doesn't change the fact the penalties for rape are less than that of molestation, despite both ruining the life of the victim.

>You say "see above" but I addressed you point directly- torturing IS worse.
I hope you weren't the one who posted, and I quote verbatim
>Child molestation is worse that any other crime you could possibly commit
If you did, then at least you're admitting you're wrong.
>>
>>29107736
That's bullshit. 90% the pimps and killers and crackheads in prison would happily sell their daughter's cherry for a few dollars. When Tyrone goes in for rape he doesn't get the same treatment. They are the same criminal animals they were on the outside, looking for people to hurt. They do it to pedophiles because the guards look the other way.
>>
>>29107830
whatever you say man, im just repeating what the 7 people i knew who spent 5+ years in prison told me.
>>
I think this has gotten to a point where everyone is agreeing, so now they just pick apart the most minute bits of each other's posts. >>29106720
>>29107325
>>29107420
You're pretty non-retarded for an animeposter.
Also, are you a woman?
>>
>>29107787
kys pedo

orginalo commento roboto
>>
>>29107864
So you hang out with human garbage, doesn't prove anything. Criminals always try to justify their actions to make themselves seem better than they are.
>>
>>29104997
t. potential child molester
>>
File: 1234919520565.jpg (143 KB, 493x600) Image search: [Google]
1234919520565.jpg
143 KB, 493x600
>>29107907
Very original and insightful comment, normie.
>>
>>29107944
here, even pedo trash like you could do it! maybe you could succeed at something for once in your pathetic life!
>>
>>29104997
>hurr durr all crimes carry exactly the same severity
Pedo """"""""""""logic""""""""""""
>>
>>29106163
>Welp today is my last day on r9k

Do you see how no one gives a fuck? How no one's begging you to stay? Fuck off back to r3ddit.
>>
File: 1229217679840.jpg (141 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1229217679840.jpg
141 KB, 640x480
>>29107965
Brilliant! You posted an image and text that always gets posted. I think you're really changing my mind right now.
>>
>>29104997
a lot of those drug dealers and murders have kids

and they're mad and bored
>>
Why the hell are you rationalizing any form child abuse against other crimes, this is the single lowest disgusting cowardly act their is!
>>
>>29108142
>this is the single lowest disgusting cowardly act their is
>their
You don't have a very good imagination then.
>>
>>29104997
I think stealing is a lot less worse than raping a child. Don't try to act so high and mighty, anon, I guarantee you've done shitty stuff before. You can't tell me you've never broken a law, what makes you not a "rat"? Because you haven't gotten caught?
>>
>>29107907
>>29107902
My answer is "no".
>>
People don't need a reason to be cruel, just an excuse.
>>
Because if you ever meet any inmates you'll notice that they have a pathological desire to feel righteous. Most of them don't want to admit to themselves that they're genuinely scummy people and so they look for an enemy. That's where the saying that everyone in prison is innocent comes from. And so they pick their enemies, the sick fucks that they can villify. It's therapeutic for them while the rest of the world couldn't care less because both sides are scum.
>>
File: 1461066774964.gif (312 KB, 342x512) Image search: [Google]
1461066774964.gif
312 KB, 342x512
>>29107335
>They are vulnerable, defenseless and naive.
>and violently ripping that away from it is cruel
Do you excite people on a daily basis?
>>
File: 1433493932717.png (367 KB, 680x380) Image search: [Google]
1433493932717.png
367 KB, 680x380
>>29108217
>stealing is not as bad as molesting a child
>"You can't tell me you've never broken a law, what makes you not a "rat"? Because you haven't gotten caught?"
thanks for proving OPs point, everyone in prison is trash
>>
>>29104997
Because many prisoners are parents or have lovers, and they obviously have impulse-control problems or they wouldn't be in prison... They believe in Might Makes Right, and it does outside society.
>>
Whats with this board and constant pedo threads?
>>
>>29110218
There are lots of pedophiles here. Obviously. Normies have been ruining the place over the last few months though.
>>
There should be 3 types of prison, financial/drug related, violent and sexual crimes, and max security for homicide and treason, all with varying degrees of security and rehabilitation programs. Not this county/fed bullshit where everyone is just lumped together.
>>
>>29105483

>In Russia eating pussy is considered more gay than getting your dick sucked by a man.

ahahaha are you serious? oh man.
>>
>>29104997
Because most of those inmates come from bad backgrounds and we're probably abused by a child molester or rapist as a kid. For some of them, it may even have been the trigger that made them stop giving a fuck about their lives and pick up crime so easily. They take out their frustration at life, and anger against their former aggressor against the unrelated new guy that's in for that same exact crime.
/armchair psychology post
>>
It's the equivilent of robots making fun of CWC
>>
>>29105483
it is but that doesn't make getting your dick sucked by a man not gay
>>
>>29106163
see i've been fucking telling you assholes we needed more pro rape and pedophilia thread but you retards started pee pee poo poo memes instead
>>
>>29110947
B-but what if Stacey sees it and thinks we're creepy?
>>
>>29105483
Lots of xyecoc in Russia eh?
>>
>>29106163
for what it's worth i agree with you anon, the people here are beyond help
>>
File: 1452222674095.gif (2 MB, 390x158) Image search: [Google]
1452222674095.gif
2 MB, 390x158
>>29104997
It's because people in prison tend to enjoy beating the shit out of people. Paedos and rapers are easy targets because they are naturally despised by the average normie and they are often not very strong or threatening. Plus it's pretty easy to convince yourself that you're doing something moral or worthy of praise when you're fucking up some child molester.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.