[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your feelings on the wave of sex attacks by migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15
File: attack-victim-stuttgart.jpg (80 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
attack-victim-stuttgart.jpg
80 KB, 800x512
What are your feelings on the wave of sex attacks by migrants on western women?

By judging this board, I'm guessing most of you view it with Misogynistic schadenfreude.
>>
>>29104996

Literally do not care. I know three girls tops that I would protect outside of myfamily, and they are all basically nuns. (Very devout, non degenerate). Everyone else can get fucked.
>>
it wouldn't be tolerated in America.
>>
>>29104996
Its called karma. The women welcomed them in with open eyes knowing full well all they love to do is murder and rape women and children and take welfare and free housing. If they say they don't deserve to be raped or murdered by one of migrants then they are liar and hypocrite. This is karma in action.
>>
I think it's hilarious.

I for one, welcome our Semitic overlords.
>>
File: I must also rape.jpg (32 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
I must also rape.jpg
32 KB, 577x435
More than well-deserved. Way more.
You vote for something, you get something, and you voted for feral monkeys invading your country.
Now take the feral monkeys, and you better enjoy it.

There has to be some kind of skinhead revival to exterminate muslim monkeys just for the fuck of it, the sooner the better.

More than time to remove kebab from the face of the Earth.
>>
>>29104996
hey guys, check this roastie cumwhore single mother out in this music video?

notice how all the people giving her dirty looks are ugly? this is the FALIO effect friends. This is ugly person DISCRIMINATION. She's suppost to be perceived as an ANGEL amongst COCKROACHES. If you don't agree this is ugly person discrimination you are part of the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI
>>
It sucks, but I think it's overblown. "Evil foreigners raping all our women" is one of the oldest emotional appeals in the book. People thought the same shit about Irish and Italian immigrants in the US back in the day, and I'm sure Muslims think the same shit about Western contractors in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>29105414
>Overblown
>Media in the countries in happens in complete block stories about the rape for ips in their country.
For instance if you want to find out about the 1000+ raped in Cologne on New Years by muslims you need to get a proxy if you live in Germany. Sweden also blocks all articles critical of immigration through internet censorship.
>>
>>29105414
>People thought the same shit about Irish and Italian immigrants in the US back in the day

Correctly. The Irish and Italians both were huge in organized crime.
>>
>>29105334
ofcoursh
http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
>1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

And it aint getting better Jr.
>>
>>29104996
I literally do not care because most of these people invited them in. fuck europe let it burn and let us in the US burn if we elect that piece of shit hillary clinton who would want to merkel us as well
>>
File: 537.jpg (71 KB, 446x945) Image search: [Google]
537.jpg
71 KB, 446x945
>>29105414
>>>/pol/76325865
>>
>>29105537
Yeah, because that girl invited them in.
>>
>>29105480
>someone yelled ficki ficki in your general direction

>ooooh poor me i was raped so hard :(((((

kys, everything that women dislike nowdays is "rape"
>>
They fucking deserve it fucking roasties
>>
>>29104996
those women would not care if i got raped, murdered or whatever so why should i care? women won't even talk to me or let me lose my virginity they might as well all croak for all i care
>>
>>29105414
>Irish and Italian immigrants

Ah, back when the only races you had to worry about were different kinds of whites
Now those examples are what's overblown, falls under the same category of your ancestors were refugees in WW2 so what just cause do you have for not letting 5 Somalians sleep in your house? Completely forgetting that Ireland and Italy were great civilisations themselves, It's not even comparable, akin to my football team is better than yours, literally white on white banter.

>and I'm sure Muslims think the same shit about Western contractors in Saudi Arabia.
A 60,000 dollar a year 55 year old architect is not comparable to a 19 year old Syrian refugee male m8, let's not even get started on how Muslim societies and how they treat / protect their women and culture compared to Western ones, you may not agree with them but you can't call them cucked
>>
I'd fight the migrants, I hate Islamists with a passion.
>>
>>29105563
This

You guys are fucking retarded. Some people had sympathy and wanted to help people. You think everybody wants refugees flooding over the border? Fuck no. Now they're being raped and beaten. The savages who do it need to go back. Way back
>>
They literally asked for it with their voting choices and social media shilling.
>>
>>29105591
>>29105414
Yeah it's all over the top.
Take this poor asylum seeker for instance.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/212251/somali-muslim-who-raped-dead-swedish-woman-wont-be-daniel-greenfield

He just beat her almost to death and then raped her dying body as she breathed her last.

He will get asylum of course.

Then this...
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/346059
>"The rape was oral, anal and vaginal sometimes with three rapists inside her at the same time while everybody was cheering and clapping. The gruesome rape marathon lasted for 7 hours. 11 suspect may have been involved taking turns while drinking and getting high on drugs. The asylum seekers were cheering and clapping their hands during the rape marathon while calling the victim "whore" and "slut"."

>"The woman went into shock while the rapes were still underway, and has since been in a heavily traumatised state. She is now subject to nightmares and panic attacks, and lives in a psychiatric clinic. She is bound to a wheelchair due to damages to her abdomen, and suffers from faecal incontinence."

Women and their bad boys eh?
>>
This is the future they chose
white women are dead to me.
>>
>>29105736
>sweden

*yawn*

they literally wanted niggers to be imported exactly for this, what exactly am i supposed to feel now?

go fuck yourself
>>
>>29105480
nice evidence dummy
>>
File: 1428266996480.gif (634 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1428266996480.gif
634 KB, 255x200
>>29105414
> "Evil foreigners raping all our women" is one of the oldest emotional appeals in the book

I don't understand. This is actually happening and has always happened. Armies would plunder, rape, and burn villages and cities-- even in WW2. Just read about what happened in Eastern Europe and Germany when the Red Army rolled into town. People are right to be worried about this. If foreign people have a free reign to abuse, beat up, or rape the men and women of your county, then you have for all intensive purposes surrendered your country.

Your post is something a "le enlightened redditor" would write. Standing well above the stupid & illogical sheeple, all immigration has been the same across all times, all sides are equally wrong etc.
>>
File: 8761092389.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
8761092389.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>29104996
Its hilarious to me. That's what they get for inviting a bunch of sang niggers to their country. Serves them right.
>>
>>29105563
She looks like the kind of girl who would be pro-refugee.
>>
I tell you stupid whores to pack heat, but do you listen? No.

You retards are afraid of a 9mm pistol.
>>
>>29104996
There is something primal and sexy about these young naive women, surrounded by nice western men who they resent, being violently dominated sexually by savages screaming a foreign dialect.

I'm not proud to say I fapped to a story of a pretty Swedish woman who was walking home from work and was raped, then staggered on and was raped a second time, then staggered on again and was raped a third time, all by migrants that had been placed in her area. Just imagine it, the pure domination, caused by gloating liberals who patted themselves on the back as she begged for her life. She'll probably grow up seeing brown savage men as her superiors and will cuck her white husband because he's a feminine swede who can't do anything about it.

Thanks for the fap material Sweden.
>>
>>29104996
I hate women so I don't care. I think it's funny how their lives get ruined, and how Europe's picture of a picturesque society is quickly going down the tubes however.
>>
>>29106108
you do know that women often orgasm during rape, right?

she was not walking through the refugee areas on accident m8

she got her rape fantasies fulfilled, something almost all women admit that they have, she had mind blowing orgasms and in the end she got a colossal amount of attention and back patting for being a victim, she literally got the 2 best things in the world for any woman
>>
File: 1426759735504.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426759735504.jpg
449 KB, 1600x1200
>you will never be a third world refugee that gets taken in by a kind hearted european family and allowed to play with their daughters
>>
>>29106108

reread your post and tell me you arent a cuck

go ahead
>>
I'm not really concerned that much about women so they can get raped and killed for all I care
>>
>>29106267
how moronic are you?

he is not married or in any sort of relationship with the woman, he just got hard by the thought of primal sex

if you weren't a faggot you would know
>>
>>29106267
Not my fault they don't carry :^)
>>
File: a73.png (93 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
a73.png
93 KB, 600x846
>>29106267
I'll try it anon, but don't judge me, modern society has feminised me, I didn't ask for this.
>>
I no longer care. It is mostly because of women that there are so many refugees seeing as women are much more pro-refugee than men. Men tried to stop it, but women wouldn't let them. Reap what you sew, want refugees then get raped. Call people racist for pointing out how refugees committ much more sex crimes than Europeans? Then get raped for stifling any discussion about this problem and letting it to continue. It's all their fault.
>>
>>29104996

Honestly I welcome it. Women overwhelmingly vote in favor of allowing in rapefugees in to their country, and the governments these women vote for make it illegal for the native men to do anything effective to defend the women (HAAATTEE CRIMES).

It's poetic justice to see a leftist get devoured by the very savages they choose to defend. I only feel bad when a right wing person suffers from it.
>>
File: 538.jpg (107 KB, 862x812) Image search: [Google]
538.jpg
107 KB, 862x812
>>29104996
HAHAHAHA, a mad Islamist who hates Whites and killed an innocent white guy in Britain has had more sex and more children than many guys on this board.

Ow wow, women, they are the bane of civilised society.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>29104996
makes me feel so fucking smug
>>
>>29106411
white women are the true enemy of the white man
>>
I don't care, and I find it hilarious when /pol/ gets angry about it. These women deserve it. I'm not expending any energy for some narcissistic roastie.
>>
>>29106458
I just don't understand where this desire to humiliate white men comes from. It's always White women with violent non-whites, not even nice non-whites, the most brutal fucked up ones that would probably bully his white fuckbuddies younger brother.
>>
File: varg.jpg (50 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
50 KB, 960x540
>>29106243
this picture legitimately makes me sick to my stomach
we need a race war
>>
>>29104996
>Misogynistic schadenfreude.

Pretty much.

Like literally 90% of these women are tumblr-tier bizatches anyway.
Honestly, this is their logic;
>RAPE IS BAD, DON'T DO IT.
>OMG, you have to let those people from that country where rape is not only tolerated but a routine part of their lives, come and live here. RACIST SCUM!
>OMG WHY AM I BEING RAPED?

"Be the change you want to see".
They wanted to see more undocumented migrant rapists in the country.
To be honest, we shouldn't take their complaints seriously because of that.

The only way to fight the left, is to let them ruin society and beg for the right back to fix things again.
>>
Not enough people raping the migrants back. Lol wonder why
>>
>>29106458
Women are malleable and used as an instrument of subversion. I think you know who the true enemy is.
>>
western women like to be raped by muslims
see:
>>29106458
>>29106411
>>
>>29106243
>the two on the left have already fucked
>and they're not stopping any time soon
>>
i find it hysterical. those women were probably all for allowing these subhuman shit skin scum into their country, so now they get what they deserve.
>>
>>29105480
->over 1000 raped

Citation needed.
>>
>>29106411
>Recommended in UK News

What the fuck is going on over there
>>
File: tvmblr.jpg (637 KB, 847x1410) Image search: [Google]
tvmblr.jpg
637 KB, 847x1410
>kuffar getting btfo and can't do nuffin
makes me happy all over.
>>
>>29104996
Why is misogynistic capitalized?
I think that people like you (retards(low iq)) think it has nothing to do with what we know it has something to do with.
>>
>>29104996

I can't wait to commit genocide. I'm almost positive it's coming. Either we're going to have an all-out, ethnic cleansing race war, or white people are going to cease to exist, subsumed in a tide of shitskins who want to steal our wealth and rape our sisters. I think a lot of liberals are hoping for the latter case, but I suspect there's a deep, tribal instinct in most people that is building to a murderous crescendo right now. And I can't wait.

I think Trump is just the first ripple of the tidal wave that is coming. Notice how he was a nobody until he talked about building a wall? Itz coming.
>>
>>29104996
Part of me wants to say that Europe brought this upon themselves...which is technically true.

But most of those women, at least not all of them, didn't ask for what happened to them. They didn't deserve to be beaten...or raped...or robbed.

I will also say that I feel bad for those decent immigrants that neither partook or condoned such attacks.

Whatever. It is what it is. You let liberals run your government, you let your government deprive you of your basic human right to bear arms for protection of life, person, and property as well as the people's basic right to withdraw their consent to be governed, you let your government dicate however the fuck they want what they're going to do to you and they area with which you live....this is what you get.

>>29105334
Depends; America is pretty big. It's a very ideologically divided place.
>>
European 'men' should be ashamed of themselves letting 3rd world dune coons rape their women. Is there anyone with a pair of balls over the pond?
>>
>>29111702
Austria is starting to see the light. The far-right candidate for president lost by 31000 votes.

The tide is beginning to turn. Europeans are starting to realize that these migrants aren't worth taking in if they're ungrateful violent leeches who rape and kill with impunity. Nationalism will rise again and right the wrongs

The blind idealism of the 1920s gave way to the fanatical nationalism of the 1930s. History repeats itself
>>
>>29104996
I don't have much love for women to be honest, but I happen to hate migrants more.
>>
File: 1464031137266s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1464031137266s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>29111197
Me too. We have a dire situation on our hands. Trump is an idiot and he won't be a good leader, though.
>>
They're going to have to fall a lot further before change can be made.

The smart ones will come here. Our women are bitches, but we've got like, a bagillion guns and actively vote to keep mudslimes and sand niggers out.

I'm more than content to sit poolside and watch Europe cuck itself out of history.
>>
File: 1462835359160.jpg (105 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
1462835359160.jpg
105 KB, 600x686
>>29111777
Absolutely fucking checked.
>>
File: i'm a firework.jpg (29 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
i'm a firework.jpg
29 KB, 540x720
>>29105366
this. politically savvy females at my job are rustled as fuck lol

women's face when chad is either trump reich or literal ISIS
>>
>letting immigrants rape your sisters, daughters, mothers, aunts, friends, etc.
even cavemen had a better developed sense of right and wrong than letting this shit slide
>>
>>29111844
>You want the blocks? Come get the fucking blocks
Kek
>>
>>29104996
>schadenfreude
why is it shameful? It's liberal women getting re educated. It does make me wonder if they take the lesson to heart by becoming racist, or if they still want more sand niggers in their country
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.