[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you become Chad? >hurr durrs genetics motorcycling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: Chad.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
Why don't you become Chad?
>hurr durrs genetics
motorcycling fit well-read drummer you>no hobbies bitter fat you
If you change nothing, nothing will change
>>
>>29104778
Being a chad isn't about physical appearance faggot. It's a collective of egotistical behavoir, self importance, money, social skills, good looks, etc and a lot of what a chad is isn't something you just become.
>>
>>29104778
>no hobbies
"hobbies I don't like"
>>
I started piano and I'm shit but girls seem to like it.

Also pretty fit but no abs, so prefer not going shirtless.

Eh I'm pretty normie, was pretty autistic in middle and high school but I grew out of it. Genetics are like 5/10.

It's mainly luck.
>>
>>29104906
You never rode a motorcycle. You never skydived

>>29104850
>egotistical
No
>behavoir
True but you change once you change your lifestyle

>money
to a degree. get a job

>social skills
see behaviour

>looks, etc.
See "motorcycling fit well-read drummer you>no hobbies bitter fat you"

You have your whole life to improve
>>
>>29104778
chads aren't born, they are made

your parents need to raise you correctly

beta dads raise beta boys
>>
File: Chads.jpg (147 KB, 982x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chads.jpg
147 KB, 982x1024
>>29105072
Not true. And you can still be better than you are now
>>
>>29105090
the research is irrefutable, physical inactivity during those developmental years fucks you up big time
>>
File: Chadd.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Chadd.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
>>29105110
See >>29105090
too low in contnt
>>
>>29105090
>>29105154
These niggars are massive homos
>>
>>29104778
Having strabismus will forever disable me from being a chad

also i'm a 5'4 manlet with scoliosis
>>
>>29104778
>motorcycling fit well-read drummer you>no hobbies bitter fat you
Are you retarded or something? should we act like you make sense?
>>
>>29104778
We can't become Chad. What we can become is a better version of ourselves, and that will actually probably get us fairly far. Unfortunately, a lot of people on this board view things in black and white terms: you're either a Chad or not and there's nothing in between. I suspect this is mostly just a mechanism to justify their own laziness.
>>
>>29105090
Who are these guys? I did some research a while ago and tried to find the college they played at and what year but couldn't find jack shit, there to good looking I think its from a movie but at the same time the picture looks real.
>>
>motorcycling fit well-read drummer you>no hobbies bitter fat you

I rode a motorcycle for 10 years and it never got me romantic attention from girls. Not even one time.
>>
>>29104778
How do I get a body like that? Also I have shit facial genetics so is there even any point?
>>
>>29105538
You'd look better with that body than you would without it. That's literally the only thing you need to think about, anything else is just your mind telling you to take the easy route out.
>>
>>29104778

Me:

>5'4
>no job
>no license
>shit teeth
>glasses
>have absolutely no normie hobbies or interests whatsoever
>decent ottermode body with abs, improving every week
>decent face

Pretty much all my issues with women are fixable except for height. I'm never gonna be Chad but hopefully a normie who can get the occasional lay.

I'm hopeful for the future desu.
>>
>>29105471
>>29104778
>motorcycling fit well-read drummer
My GF REEEEE GET OUT etc. is deciding on whether to pick me, a Hearthstone playing emo music loving suburbs guy, or that exact description version of me above.
I can't decide if she should just pick him anyway and I should bow out, he's just a cooler version of me
>>
>>29105503
Just get out of your highschool psychology class, lad?
>>
>>29105650
>I'm never gonna be Chad but hopefully a normie who can get the occasional lay.
>I'm hopeful for the future desu.
>5'4

Y-Yeah Anon it's going to be just fine for you...
>>
>>29105653
>>motorcycling fit well-read drummer you>no hobbies bitter fat you
Explain wtf this nonsense means
>>
>>29104778
i'll still be ugly and have a tiny penis
>>
>>29105650
The funny thing is the only reason you have a good body to is cause you're 5'4", you literally don't even have to break a sweat lifting to do that.
>>
>>29105538

They're on the gear.

I'd get on gear too if it would allow me to lose my virginity.
>>
>>29105710
Yes, actually. How did you know?
>>
>>29105653
Pathetic. You've already lost purely due to her seriously considering it. She'll just have the same dilemma again another time or she'll cheat. If she's trying to pick then there's no love there. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>29105728
You are better with hobbies, skills and good health than you are without them...
>>
>>29105764

It is funny. I literally don't even lift and do pretty much only intense cardio and still have people think I lift.
>>
>people are replying to this bait
>>
>>29104778
>being a drummer
lmao
>>
>>29107010
kek'd

kekoregano
>>
File: 1460650683390.jpg (37 KB, 649x472) Image search: [Google]
1460650683390.jpg
37 KB, 649x472
>>29104778
>well-read
Enlighten us, you fucking brainlet, what have you even read in your life.

>If you change nothing, nothing will change
Such depth, bro, dude, broseph, mane.

>drummer
>muh slapping sticks are a valid hobby
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disposable-Helium-Tank-/322089686547
>>
What are the most Chad hobbies?

I'd say extreme outdoor activities (rock climbing, rafting, etc.), being on a sports team, motorcycling, drums, guitar, hunting/fishing off the top of my head. What else?
>>
File: philthegreat.jpg (97 KB, 519x279) Image search: [Google]
philthegreat.jpg
97 KB, 519x279
I only aspire to be like Phil.
>>
It's too late. You will NEVER experience this.
>>
>>29107264
How is playing an instrument not a valid hobby? What the fuck does 'valid hobby' even mean
>>
>>29105518
these are ASU colors

i would believe it. outside of the engineering department, only greek gods are enrolled at this school
>>
>>29107920
It's USC, they clearly don't play anyways so who cares. Winning isn't everything, its the only thing.
>>
Became paralysed two years ago.
Pretty sure I can't
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.