[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
survival guide to surviving in today's world 1. acquire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: curd24f-4-web.jpg (38 KB, 635x519) Image search: [Google]
curd24f-4-web.jpg
38 KB, 635x519
survival guide to surviving in today's world

1. acquire job
2. don't move out
3. buy frozen foods you can microwave because its easy to prepare, and can be delicious. its cheap and takes no effort at all compared to going out to eat, or cooking yourself. if you can cook for yourself, more power to you.
4. gym membership
5. acquire marijuanas
6. acquire twitchfu - no commitment, no drama, only fun.
>>
Frozen foods are cheap? Uhhh, no
>>
File: 1417017945728.jpg (50 KB, 471x500) Image search: [Google]
1417017945728.jpg
50 KB, 471x500
>marijuana
fuck off with that degenerate normie shit.
>>
>>29104749
>twitchfu

what the fuck does this mean you autistic degenerate?
>>
>2. don't move out
>3. buy frozen foods you can microwave because its easy to prepare, and can be delicious. its cheap and takes no effort at all compared to going out to eat, or cooking yourself. if you can cook for yourself, more power to you.
>6. acquire twitchfu - no commitment, no drama, only fun.

This is how you stay a disillusioned man-child for the rest of your life
>>
>>29104865

yeah they are, if you think about it.

a full meal is around 8-10 dollars at a fast food place.

a frozen meal is about 3.50$ and its less food, but you can buy 2 decent frozen meals for less the price of one fast food meal.

plus you can buy a bunch of frozen dinners and not have to leave the house every time you get hungry.

So you spend around $20-30 dollars on frozen dinners, it will feed you for 2-3 days. and you can easily spend $30's at a bar trying to get a decent meal but really its not worth the effort or the money.

Frozen food is cheap-ish if you buy a bunch and eat it and not eat take out, take out is around $11 per meal for fast food that has a high chance of giving you the shits.
>>
>>29104869
>>29104916
>>29104934

calm down its a survival guide, not a be mr. or mrs. social butterfly guide.
>>
>>29104943
But OP I can just buy food in bulk and save way more money and eat way healthier.
>>
>>29104961
>Telling someone to calm down for calling you out on being a man-child

Right
>>
>>29104964

ya i mentioned that. if you can cook and have the energy to feed yourself by cooking fresh fruits, veggies, meats whatever, more power to you.

personally, i can't be fucked with to cook anything. i like to pop something in the microwave and eat something semi-delicious with a cold drink while i browse the internets.
>>
>>29104961
what is a "twitchfu" you downsyndrome cunt
>>
File: DancingBird.gif (932 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
DancingBird.gif
932 KB, 258x258
>>29104749
>1. acquire job
Yep. A necessity if you don't want to live with a low a fuck living standard.

>2. don't move out
For what purpose? If you can afford it why not? Also helps a lot in getting girls.

>3. buy frozen foods you can microwave because its easy to prepare, and can be delicious. its cheap and takes no effort at all compared to going out to eat, or cooking yourself. if you can cook for yourself, more power to you.
Sounds good.

>4. gym membership
Yep.

>5. acquire marijuanas
Full retard. It's edgy as all hell and illegal in some parts. Just drink a bit.

Stupid. You can't touch/fuck her, and twich is cancer.
>>
>>29104749
if im not moving out why the fuck would i get a job
>>
op i know youre 16-17

just dont do marijuana thats all i have to say

its bad
>>
>>29104749

FUCK CHANG THUNDERWANG HE STEALS ALL THE ASIAN WOMEN
>>
>>29104749

3 is bad advice but the rest is workable. Instead of buying frozen food buy whole food and freeze it yourself. Even cheaper, tastes exactly how you want, and much healthier and easier to prepare. No need to cook, just pop it in the oven or microwave.
>>
>>29105017
>Stupid. You can't touch/fuck her, and twich is cancer.
Is this really what OP means by "twitchfu"?
Enable whores making a living off of betas watching them playing videogames badly?

OP, open your neck up with a box cutter you teenaged sack of shit.
>>
>>29105081
>Instead of buying frozen food buy whole food

the whole point of buying frozen food is that its cheaper idiot

or everyone would always buy fresh all the time
>>
>>29104749
Are you fucking retarded?

>acquire marijuanas
Are you 12?
>>
this is just my own personal survival guide.

desu, frozen foods are the way to go. it's so much cheaper to have a freeze stuffed with microwaveable foods than going to eat everytime you get hungry.

of course cooking for yourself is the superior option but that takes time/energy and makes a mess, usually.
>>
>>29105130
microwave makes mushy things

if you have a gas stove you can heat shit up on a pan in 2 seconds (faster than a microwave)

and it will have better texture and taste

i hope you dont eat microwave tv dinners because those will kill you
>>
>>29105175

i do eat microwave tv dinners, its my favorite. im about to get more lean pockets and other goodies such as burritos.

again, if you have the energy to cook on a gas stove, more power to you.
>>
>>29104749
why bother going to the gym if you are going to eat shit anyway?
>acquire twitchwhore
I bet you donate money just to hear her say your name and think you have a special relationship with her unlike the other orbiters. worse than cuckoldry desu
>le weed
grow up
>>
>>29105203
well you should read the ingredient label on those things theres about 100

and yes i do have the energy seeing as how its actually easier than the microwave i turn the knob and its done
>>
>>29105107

In what universe is processed frozen dinners cheaper than fresh?

I buy frozen vegetables under $2 a big bag, same with fruit. Whole foods is always cheaper. People pay more for food that tastes worse out of convenience. Like your hotel room has a microwave and your sick of fast food so it beats skipping dinner, barely. I can't think of any other reason for it.
>>
>>29105353
>In what universe is processed frozen dinners cheaper than fresh?

every grocery store in the united states

i was just at the store 30 minutes ago

the fresh brocolli was like 4$ for 10 oz

and then it was 2$ for 16 oz frozen

its not even close
>>
>>29105203

Most people get the energy from the wall. It's not like a crank up stove top where you use your own energy to cook with. Burritos couldn't be easier. Dump meat, beans, and spices in a pan then half-assed stir it around while you shitpost on the phone. Put a couple days worth in Tupperware and refrigerate. If lazy just make a shack of burritos and freeze them all but dinner. Just microwave to heat.
>>
>>29105429

$2/lb sounds kind of high for broccoli. Don't get the nasty kind with shit added to it. Walmart frozen broccoli is $1.64/lb, and even cheaper at Kroger if you buy on sale.

Always get the fresh frozen vegetables instead of those shitty processed steamer bowls with bland seasoning.
>>
>>29105435
thats actually a really cool idea

make your own frozen hot pockets/burritos and just microwave them up

ive been allive 22 years and never thought of doing that

>>29105508
i know theres cheaper brocolli at walmart but my post was just an example
>>
File: 1451426085140.png (956 KB, 950x1050) Image search: [Google]
1451426085140.png
956 KB, 950x1050
>>29104749
>don't move out
>smoke weed
>eat junk food

The only reasonable explaination is that this is a secret ad campaign launched by oldfags who want to increase the robot ratio on this board
>>
>>29105659

Trade weed for amphetamine and junk food for brotein and it's solid alfalfa advice.
>>
I just went to the grocery store to buy my hot pockets and tendies and I had random women checking me out hard, feels draining family.
>>
>>29105899

I found real tendies frozen at a piggy wiggly store. Usually you can only find tendies at Sam's club. It's unbranded but it's a big ass bag of frozen breaded breast cutlets used by small restaurants. I just fry it up and it's party time. I've started making my own hotsauces then mixing with butter to make buffalo sauce so it's like a giant boneless buffalo wing.
>>
>>29104749
>1. acquire job
good idea. be self sufficient, support yourself and do as you please.
>2. don't move out
good idea too, inheret your parents land/house or at least live with them to save money. moving out at a young age is the dumbest meme ever.
dumbest fucking idea ever. premade shit is shit, it's over priced, rarely that nutritional, and usually tastes like shit. just make simple stuff, it's not hard and it will taste good. plain greek yogurt with fresh fruit, chicken out the ass, fresh veggies, and maybe some frozen stuff if it's on the cheap side
>4. gym membership
fuck no, home gym or bust you dumb faggot
>5. acquire marijuanas
if you like that shit, go for it i guess
fuck no, sluts ain't worth being around unless you are actively fucking them. watching sluts on your screen is utterly beta. you can't even smell/touch them, you can't do shit but look at what you ain't getting. sad
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.