[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAGE-INDUCING MOVIE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: jAhFr4OKTq8c5YYi8Xe5raYMU8O.jpg (514 KB, 1440x2160) Image search: [Google]
jAhFr4OKTq8c5YYi8Xe5raYMU8O.jpg
514 KB, 1440x2160
HOLY SHIT

Is this the most #BluePill movie ever?

STACY: "I think we should take a break from our relationship and meet other people."
BETA: "I don't need to take a break to know I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you."
STACY: "But I wanna fuck Chaaaaaad, so fuck off. Do you think I care about your feelings?"
BETA: "OK. =("

>Stacy proceeds to fuck L I T E R A L L Y the first CHAD she meets
>"OK, I'm done. Time to go back to my beta provider."
OOPS! Beta has found a new gf who is apparently much better than Stacy!

The rest of the movie revolves mainly around dealing with being "single" aka fucking random dudes while looking for "Mr. Perfect"

But wait! There's more!

>KEK ending!!!
>20/80 scene where a girl explains how there literally aren't enough eligible men for her to date IN THE WHOLE NEW YORK (He has to be 6'+, 100k+, college, bla bla bla)
>3 guys fighting over STACY at the end but she picks neither cuz she's a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN

Discuss this piece of shit movie and/or post movies that made you RAGE HARD.
>>
this is why i dont watching these movies
>>
File: 1118full-leslie-mann.jpg (744 KB, 1118x1118) Image search: [Google]
1118full-leslie-mann.jpg
744 KB, 1118x1118
>>29104608
>tfw no Leslie Mann mommy gf
>>
How is the movie 'blue pilled' if it accurately depicts women as cock-hungry whores that only want chad
Also
>using hashtags on 4chin
Basically what I'm getting at is you should kill yourself.
>>
Why would you watch this in the first place?
>>
>>29104838

Because it holds this degenerate behavior up as being what women should do, the movie encourages women to be whores because there'll be some beta stooge waiting to catch you after Chad pumps and dumps, but in this madness even Chad is beta
>>
File: 1436416442267.png (344 KB, 634x498) Image search: [Google]
1436416442267.png
344 KB, 634x498
>>29104838
>How is the movie 'blue pilled' if it accurately depicts women as cock-hungry whores that only want Chad?
It's blue pilled because only us, the red pilled minority, can see the degeneracy for what it truly is - a despicable state of affairs, a grotesque spectacle. All the while the normie majority actually sees this perverted display of obscene behaviour as something fun, because they can relate to all the immoral practices depicted in the movie.

Basically, women are herd animals. After seeing this movie they will think:
>It's ok to fuck a different Chad each week
>It's ok to get knocked up. A Chad-looking guy will step up to the plate.
>Oh yeah, the reason why I can't find a man is because there's literally not enough of them for me!

And then, they will die alone. But before that, they will turn bitter and fuel the feminist hate-train.

>>29104939
I watched the trailer and I felt like I wanted to get mad. The movie didn't disappoint.
>>
>>29105111
It would be blue pill if she rejected chad and chose the beta or showed any motivation other than lust.
Blue pill is the reassuring fantasy
Red pill is the cold hard truth
>>
>>29105111

>Horsey

I thought that guy was an extreme left-wing white knight. Is that comic an edit, or are nu-males finally learning not to deal with women's bullshit?
>>
>>29105213
it's an edit
the original is probably about republicans, guns or israel
>>
>>29105111
yeah I saw the trailer too but I don't hate myself enough to actually sit through some self righteous whore anthem.

>>29105213
no way dude horsey is the next zyklon ben
>>
>>29105210
>Blue pill is the reassuring fantasy
Exactly: Fucking Chads yet ending up with a great guy or finding a cuck beta provider for Chad's spawn
>Red pill is the cold hard truth
The truth which the normies can't see which is: It doesn't work out like it does in this movie.
>>
You could just ignore this movie.
Why do you seek out things that induce rage in you?
>>
>>29106002
>You could just ignore this movie.
Oh yes, stay in your safe r9k-bubble. What a fucking bullshit normie-tier advice.

It's important to study normie culture.
>>
>>29106511
> It's important to study normie culture
no it isn't. nothing is important
>>
>>29105036
The goal with this film is to make money, and they do that by making it relateable for its intended audience. It's a good thing you're not in charge for anything because everyone who works for you would be out of a job after your shitty morality play crashes and burns, faggot.
>>
>>29106717
>morally superior films can't be money makers

I wonder who's behind this post...
>>
>>29104608
>was excited so much for Deadpool
>finally went to watch it
>Feminism messages every fycking where
>wymen r strong messages 80% of the movie
>trash ending

I swore that I would never pay for any Hollywood turd anymore
>>
>>29106771
"morally superior" is codeword for what, exactly? An instruction manual on how to have wholesome traditional family values? No one wants to watch that shit. I'm not defending this movie - I won't see it and I'm sure it's garbage, but then again so are you.
>>
>>29104608
That scene where she gets BFTO'd by her bf and the camera stays on her face as she tears up was the best thing I've ever seen. I was never happier.
>>
>>29106811
Depends on delivery and perceived enjoyment. Such generalizations are useless.
>>
it was written by the same woman who did sex in the city.

dont date any women that liked it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.