[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all (western) women scum? What went wrong? Is it their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 700x379
Why are all (western) women scum? What went wrong? Is it their fault, or are there circumstances beyond their control? Are they even culpable? Is culture to blame?

Pic slightly related. It's how I feel when I think about the women I've loved.

Bonus question: are women capable of feeling love for anyone other than their offspring?
>>
They are brought up to believe they are special princesses who all deserve Chad and a great job and personal life.

When this doesn't happen they believe it's because they are oppressed by 'the patriarchy'.

They don't respect the majority of men.

They are not taught to control their innate power (sexuality) and abuse it as they like against men. At the same time men are expected to control their innate power (physical strength) and never use it against women.

Concepts such as accountability and honour are foreign to them.

As the most privileged people in the world, they are sheltered from the harshness of reality - and hence believe everyone is treated the same way as they are.
>>
Culture is to blame for quite a bit of it. Think back through the ages about the place of women and how that is changing. Men provided, women gave a home. Now the concept of a home is changing and women want to provide for themselves, or they think they do. I don't think many of them grasp what that responsibility is. Growing up, there's lesser expectations because of their gender. People let things slide and as women get older thinking they function perfectly fine. When we do mess up in some tangled mess of emotion and irrationality we expect it to be just how it always was. And if it isn't, that's how manupulative skills develop. That's how these ideas of them being incapble of feeling develop. Are women culpable? Yes. Do they understand that? I don't think they do, and that's going to worsen the issue. In a lot of homes women grow up not seeing the effort it takes for everything to run smoothly and who puts in the bulk of that. They don't respect their fathers, not when they see that their own mother doesn't. Isn't a marriage supposed to be symbiotic, not parasitic? They've been indoctrinated to believe that women deserve everything (if not more) than men. The sad thing is that they figure out that there's this really easy way to get whatever it is, and it almost always works. If you use someone for years, it's hard to love them as an equal. You start to look down on them. They don't understand accountability and honor because no one ever enforces it on them. Now how in the hell are we going to stop all that? I don't think we can.
That being said, not all western women are scum. Somewhere out there, there's a girl (few and far between) who isn't blind to the workings of the world. They're hard to notice, especially shut ins, when there's eye candy dangling on every street corner and every other stream. Other women look at them like they're not even competition, because they aren't anymore.
>>
>>29104378
you guys are honestly really pathetic
>>
western women aren't scum. they wanted to be free from the oppressive patriarchy, and they got what they wished for.
>>
>>29104378
The rise of feminism is what caused it. Extremely obvious to all to see.
>>
>>29104378
Maybe the reason you're unloved is that you presume that if a woman doesn't love you, she's scum? I think that says a lot more about you, than it does about women. You should probably leave this board.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
While I am not denying that about 90% of the women, men and culture in America make me fucking sick to my stomach, my girlfriend hates and loves the exact same things I do, including most women, men and culture in America. We just hate everything together, it's quite lovely.

I'm glad that I can find someone who loves me even though I look like picrelated, I think every robot here can find the woman/man perfect for them, they just have to look and push past that little barrier of self-doubt. Keep trying and you can find the woman/man you're looking for!
>>
they were targeted by subversive forces to weaken western civilization
>>
>>29105348

You give me hope anon. Need to find a qt3.14 who hates everything like I do. But is much more attractive than me, and not insane.
>>
>>29105607
Keep looking, don't give up hope! You might feel like you hate everyone around you, but there's someone else who does to.

...and *they* have a *vagina*!
>>
>>29105348
I seriously doubt I'll ever find a woman like that. Why would a decent woman be attracted to a depressed ugly kissless virgin with no confidence like me? Or any woman for that matter
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.