[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hold in a poo as long as they can while they do stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: -09876543567890-.png (137 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
-09876543567890-.png
137 KB, 500x312
Anyone else hold in a poo as long as they can while they do stuff because of how comfy it feels?
>>
This is legitimately terrible for your colon.
Just so you know.
>>
im really bad at pooing and i dont get many opportunities so i rush to the toilet the moment i feel any bowel movements
>>
>>29104340
But the feeling after you take a dump is comfy
>>
>>29104340
This is fucking retarded desu.
>>
>>29104340
I used to do it. Feels comfy af senpai.
>>
>>29104340
I used to but now I just go when I feel the need to.
>>
File: image03.png (60 KB, 672x700) Image search: [Google]
image03.png
60 KB, 672x700
>>29104419
fucking this.

the good feeling when taking a dump after a long day in public

original comment
>>
I used to hold my poo in when I was a child. 20 years later, now I have terrible hemorrhoids and the last time I had a blood free poo was 6 months ago.
>>
I did when I was a kid.

Ended up shitting myself quite a lot.

Pretty embarrassing tbqh
>>
This can result in an impacted colon and the poop can dry up inside for colon making it not just harder to poop but can result in anal fissures and hemorrhoids.

I used to hold it in but its just not worth the health hazards guys. Besides, when the poop just slides out nice and easy it actually feels good like fucking yourself with a beer can-sized dildo
>>
>>29104340
i like fingering myself as i poo and sometimes push it in whilst trying to shit it out to simulate the feeling of anal sex
>>
File: download.jpg (139 KB, 593x454) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
139 KB, 593x454
The best poos aside from the no-cleaning-required poos are the ones I do in the shower where I can squat and let it come out nice and easy

plus, im in the shower so any mess made is super easy to clean up. Theres pretty much no downsides to shitting in the shower.
>>
>be 10
>boy scout camp
>too scared to poop because someone might see me be 5 days without pooping

>be 11
>go to america with family for 2 weeks
>morbidly afraid of public toilets (including hotel) so just wee while standing
>poop for the first time 1 week in and it's like a plug and stuff like wew
>the next time i poop back home
>>
I have a permanent constipation problem from doing this shit, stop what you're doing now and take a FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>29104340
Yer sometimes lol. And then I shit at the right time when I'm on a comfy thread
>>
>>29104340
Just get a buttplug man
>>
I used to hold it in while playing gamecube then i stopped getting to urge to shit properly and liquid shit came out my ass all through the day i had to wear sanitary towels for 5 years nigga don't do it
>>
>>29105369
THIS
shit fucked me up now i take a shit once a week if im lucky
>>
File: 2wut.png (289 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2wut.png
289 KB, 398x398
>>29104702
>not getting the water hose and putting it in your ass to flush out the poop
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.