[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I reached out to a guy online who was about to commit suicide.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
I reached out to a guy online who was about to commit suicide.
I gave him my phone number to reach out to him.
We talked for days and I told him that I care about him
I told him that I'll always be there for him and to not commit suicide.

My mistake was I told him that if I had ever met him IRL I'd date him.
Then one day we were talking and I mentioned the college I was attending and he told me he lives near the school and we should meet up.

I panicked and hanged up on the phone and changed my number and other info, I blocked him on some sites and deleted an account.

Can anyone relate?
>>
No. That guy is a fgaggot.
>>
>>29104273
Why did you tell him you'd date him if you wouldn't? Why would you lie like that?

It shows that you only didn't want him to kill himself so you wouldn't feel guilty. You don't truly care for him.

People like you are the scum of the earth. You're the one who should kill yourself.
>>
>>29104273
Moral of the story: Don't lie and give people false hope. Your way of dealing with the situation was terrible as well. I just hope you learned something.
>>
>>29104273
OP you're the man in this story aren't you
>>
So do you know if he already killed himself?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.