[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One-itis has gotten married.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 642x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 642x453
Hey Robots,

My one-itis of 4 years has just gotten married to a Chad, what do I do now? Is it too late to tell her how I feel?

I haven't spoken to her since graduation in 2014 should I tell her I love her or just keep stalking her Facebook and kill myself to her picture.

Any suggestions?
>>
At this point, give up, do other stuff, look for another girl. She's is not worth it at this point, unless her marriage fails quickly, utterly and miserably and you will be on the right time and place to be with her. Even so I still doubt that you will get her.

I know, I'm on a similar situation, you ain't gonna forgitt 'bout 'er easily. Just don't try to forget her, the more you try, the more you will think about her. Do stuff that will make you shift your attention, enough so you won't be able to think about her, even if you tried.

My current oneitis is even more of a loser than myself, I had to choose between her and a friend over something it happened on Normiebook. I decided to side with my friend and deleted her from FB.
I still want the girl and I'm afraid as all heck that she will be taken by a potential Chad McBigSchlong by the end of this year. That potential Chad can get to talk with her everyday. I can't, and the few times she's available, she generally avoids me.
>>
>>29104232
>just gotten married to a Chad
>is it too late
If by a miracle you just married a 9/10 and then another girl started to say they love you out of the blue, what would you think? Of course It's too late.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x281
>>29104513
I'm real sorry to hear that senpai, how do you do it? If you know she's the one how do you shut up inside and carry on?
>>
>>29104633
I can't just accept it like that, she's my destiny I've been telling people she's pregnant with my child. What do you suggest I do?
>>
>>29104651
Either man up and try again with her, 'til I find a better girl.
I can have a crush with another girl, probably someone way better than her in all aspects, but the sad part is that I want HER.

To put you in perspective: she behaves like a high-functioning aspie on meds, probably had PTSD, is like a blank slate of a person, that lost some of her humanity (eg: happiness) and used to be much chubbier on the past.
Despite being on her late 20's (so do I), she is jobless, still living with her parents, and grounded: She can't go out at late hours, let alone have a BF.
I do have my share of problems. I don't want to white knight her, but rather heal her as much as I want to heal myself. I kinda sensed her problems when I first met her.
Chad would only take advantage once her opens up.
It's a pretty shitty situation. I feel so powerless.
I don't really want to look for another girl, because I generally find them uninteresting.

All in all, I really doubt that she's a roastie. It's a good chance to get a girl that I can truly love, but time is running out, and Chad never rests.
>>
>>29104714
dwell on your failures for the rest of your life, or at least until you cut it short; the past is really all that matters and if you've fucked up this hard, you have no hope with this girl who has long forgotten you or anyone else.
>>
>>29104714
Why didnt you know, talk to her 4 years ago? or at any point for that matter?

>>29104714
If you've actually done this then you should honestly kill yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.