[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: shit shit shit.jpg (88 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
shit shit shit.jpg
88 KB, 409x409
>be in store
>find poppy seed batch which is said on drug forums to be potent
>decide to give it a try
>make tea using not too much, about 1/2 lb
>drink
>feel good for couple of hours
>lie on bed and fall asleep

>wake up in hospital
>it turns out sister heard I was wheezing while breathing
>family tried to wake me up, but they couldn't
>even slapped me in face, but I was still out
>called ambulance and took me to hospital
>go to home the same day
>remember nothing between passing out on my bed and waking up in hospital

Paper they gave me when signing me out says I was breathing regularly, also I didn't get narcan, just electrolytes
So it seems it wasn't near-death OD or something, just nodded the fuck out

Parents didn't give me much shit about it, but now they are more cautious so it will be rather impossible for me to buy seeds and make PST until I move out
>>
File: 1464997086101.jpg (49 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1464997086101.jpg
49 KB, 645x623
>>29104154
How do i into store bought poppy seed high?
>>
>>29104154
So whats the name of the batch?

Sounds like it could be a good sleeping aid.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29104154
This is pure horror.
>>
>>29104202

I'm not from US so it probably won't be useful for you
>>
>>29104252
Are you from the UK? Tell us anyway.
>>
File: 1463186165453.jpg (9 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1463186165453.jpg
9 KB, 229x250
i have been curious about poppy seeds for a while. what was the brand OP?
>>
be careful guys this shit is highly addictive

don't think because it's 'natural' it's safe or some shit you're drinking opium saturated water, and the drug you're taking is mostly morphine, some codeine, thebaine and small amounts of around 20 other different alkaloids

the withdrawal is one of the worst opiate withdrawals there are, just simply due to how many different drugs you're coming off

I got so addicted to the shit it was ridiculous. I was doing between 3-5kg a day (6-11 pounds), and ended up going on methadone for it.

I tried a lot of other opiates during this time eg hydromorphs oxy fent heroin but nothing was strong enough for anywhere near the same price and PST is legs for fucking days I would wake up still high

I just want to say that OP dangerously overdosed on morphine literally , so don't just think it's safe cos it's something you drink or you can buy it at shop. this is hard drugs and will ruin your life if you're not careful

I'm not saying don't do it just be careful, think about nobody really thinks they'll get addicted, everyone thinks they can manage it and chip, and a lot of people get addicted. I mean just on a purely physical basis if you take it regularly you WILL ge physically addicted. and combine that with the mental idea that nothing you really do has a net benefit return on your investment as efecient as opiates you start thinking, well what's the point of doing other things? I could get say 5 pleasure from x activity or I can feel 15 for taking opiates, which are cheaper and require less effort.

and don't just think oh the withdrawal is only 3 days it's not too bad. firstly it's more like a week and a half before the full body pain lessens, but the real trouble is after. the depression, emptyness, knowing you can feel so perfectly mentally well so easily. the fact that you spent so much time getting money scoring etc you now have endless free time and nothing to do with it. boredom, depression, emptyness. most people relapse
>>
>>29104551
So can l just buy this stuff at the store?
>>
>>29104275
>>29104287

I'm not from UK or even english-speaking country

and like >>29104551 said, I don't want help anyone with becoming an addict or OD
>>
File: Cross-and-Tear-Face-Tattoo.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cross-and-Tear-Face-Tattoo.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>29104551
why do you act like its a big deal if we od and die?
>>
>>29104646
What a dick, OP. Time to abandon thread.
>>
File: hello.png (36 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
36 KB, 579x523
>>29104551
Why does it make it sound even more interesting?
>>
>>29104572
depends, most seeds have been pre-washed they're useless

but yeah if you find unwashed seeds you can just buy them in most countries (I'm not in us)

what it is is the seeds grow inside the opium pods and get a tiny coating of the sap from the plant (the opium). you then put it in a bottle and shake it up with lemon jews and water, which washes off the tiny amount of opium off each seed, and so because you've got so many seeds it adds up

poppy seeds literally come from the plant which heroin is produced from

poppy seeds = morphine, codeine, thebaine, etc
heroin = diacetylmorphine

if you're not willing to take heroin because you're averse or it scares you etc, then I wouldn't take seed tea either because it's basically he same thing (heroin is just morphine with a rapid cross of the blood brain barrier)
>>
>>29104658

if you OD you can also become vegetable due to asphyxiation
>>
>>29104658
I just want to make it clear what you're getting into.

>>29104686
because it feels good, which it really does. I don't think I've ever fell as mentally, spirtually optimistically well as when I was on it. It just feels like life is a-ok, it's all positive and bright and uplifting, and just nice and comfy

but looking back it wasn't worth it and I regret ever doing it. It was temporary relief of pain in return I ruined my life bankrupted myself, ashamed myself, wasted years being a degenerate fucking junkie loser all for what? mostly to avoid withdrawing

it becomes an obligation. you wake up and unless yu somehow find money to buy drugs to drink the drugs you're got about 2 weeks of pure hell ahead of you (the wihdrawal is really bad, it was worse than benzo withdrawal)

I'm glad I'm off the shit now, it was worse coming off then when I cold turkeyed 110mg of methadone

the seeds you buy will probably be washed btw
>>
>>29104646

I bet you are lying you shitcunt, nobody gets this fucking cagey
>>
You can buy poppy pods online and in floral shops..

Also you can buy poppy seed at like whole food stores with the big plastic dispensers of nuts, seeds, etc.

Can get a pound for under 5 bucks. Even washed, th eyes still have residual amounts of alkaloids that you can make tea with.

Used to use 1 lb at a time with luke warm water and a lemon, usually slowly drink it and about halfway through you'd start to get the buzz.
Be careful though
>>
https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152824
welp, time to see if I can find some poppy seeds in my area soon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.