[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
better get your stupid ass in bed soon wagie, you got graveyard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1464949976828.png (182 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1464949976828.png
182 KB, 409x409
better get your stupid ass in bed soon wagie, you got graveyard hours tommorrow morning, dont fuck this up if you want to keep that job

of course you will be sleep in time, like a good fucking cuck
>>
He pays Liz Vicious to suck his cock
You stalk r9k for him to mock
>>
I love my job. What will you do tomorrow, will you do what you love?
>>
You bet I will. You're lucky you get to depend and leech off of people for the time being. Have fun with your daily routine of wearing the same clothes, fapping, shitposting, and avoiding your parents.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 249x243
Not anymore, frog poster. Got laid off today
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29104057
This is a good nightly reminder.
>>
File: great helm armour1.jpg (54 KB, 257x350) Image search: [Google]
great helm armour1.jpg
54 KB, 257x350
>>29104057
>trying so hard to make a difference in the world
>trying so hard to own a house
>trying so hard to pull my weight and be a positive influence on my countries economy

You fucking lazy cunts have no idea how hard we work and what we sacrifice for this world, especially the guys who don't even get love or respect back for their hard work.

Show some damn respect naive.
>>
>>29104057
>graveyard hours
>tomorrow morning

So, you don't have a job or are you just retarded?
>>
Yeah I work hard as fuck. I probably saved my whole office from a nasty shit storm from HQ and beyond.

I like my job.
>>
>>29104326
What do you do anon?

Organello commente
>>
>>29104525

there's no way im telling you personal details of my life, r9k. I'm sorry I won't. Nothing personal against you though, it's just this place.
>>
>>29104057
>implying I didn't roll out of bed at 10, watch the NASCAR race, & come to work at 4:15pm
>implying working = getting up early
>the useless robot doesn't mute these garbage threads
>>
>>29104549
I was just expecting job title that was it.

I'm a material handler at a distribution center. I work by myself 98% of the time and no one supervises me, my manager trusts me and leaves me alone to do my work. I love it.
>>
>>29104593

i'm not giving my job title wtf.

oh man that was a good laugh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.