[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grab knife. >point edge to my chest. >get urge to gouge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1410845718477.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1410845718477.png
342 KB, 394x394
>grab knife.
>point edge to my chest.
>get urge to gouge my heart out.
>cry myself to sleep.

What the hell is wrong with me?
>>
You are an attention whore
>>
>>29103599
Yea faggot. If you wanted to die you'd make an actual attempt like shooting yourself not stabbing your fuckin chest
>>
>>29103673
I don't want to end my existence yet, if I wanted to I would've done it.
I'm just tired of this bullshit and I want to see the end of it.
>>
>>29103577
You are an edgy attention whore and should go back to tumblr
>>
>>29103847
I never asked for pity, I hate getting attention and would rather sit in the dark, that's why I'm posting on an anonymous site.
>>
>>29103916
You are going through the motions to feel suicidal and damaged.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.