[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Abloo abloo abloo, I got literally blackout drunk and passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 556x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 556x313
>Abloo abloo abloo, I got literally blackout drunk and passed out behind a dumpster
>wah wah I drank a bunch of drinks given to me by strangers
>wah another horny blackout drunk kid had sex with me
>MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!!! GIBE HIM THE DEATH PENALTY
>>
>>29103572
>it's all his fault. I was blackout drunk so what I did isn't my fault. He was blackout drunk too, but whatever, he needs to PAY
>>
>>29103572
>>29103615
>unironic chad apologists
end yourselves
>>
>WOOOOOOW I WILLINGLY PUT MYSELF IN DANGER AROUND PEOPLE I CAN'T TRUST AND SOME ASSHOLE CHAD TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OVER MY OWN SAFETY? EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SEX WITH STRANGE MEN WHILE DRUNK EVERY WEEKEND THIS TIME IT'S SOMEHOW RADICALLY DIFFERENT AND I'M A VICTIM NOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PEOPLE RIGHTFULLY THINKING I'M A WHORE! WE NEED TO TEACH MEN NOT TO RAPE!
(#notallMuslims, though)
>>
>>29103758
>"omg girls let's get FUUCKEEDD UP TONIGHT and FUCK A RANDOM GUY"
>gets fucked up and has sex with a random guy
>"RRRAAAAAAAAPPPEEEE!!!!!"
>>
>>29103720
>unironic stacy apologist
kill urself my man
>>
>Rape is ok in any context

Never leave the house.
>>
>>29104070
That's not rape though, that's drunken sex
>>
>>29104070
If they are both black out drunk, why is the guy at fault?
>>
>>29104187

Penetration you fucking dip
>>
>>29104070
>purposely getting as drunk as possible in a house full of random strangers by drinking drinks from an unknown source handed to you by a stranger, while dressed like a prostitute.
>expecting everyone at the degenerate party to be an upstanding citizen who doesn't violate the law in any way, except they break the law for fun, hence the party they are at

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LAD, you can't be serious
>>
>>29104207
Doesn't matter. If she consented then it isn't rape.
>>
>>29104048
>he doesn't deny that he is a literal chad apologist
idc that stacy got raped i just don't think it's a big deal
>>
>>29104207
>This meme again
Fucking Reagan Republicans are the worst
>>
>>29104221

>You can give full consent when drunk

Just fuck off.
>>
>>29104215
>parties with alcohol
>breaking the law
autismo
>>
>>29104256
The guy didn't consent either then, by that logic. She """"raped"""" him just as much as he """"raped"""" her.
>>
>>29104234
>LITERALLY defending stacy
lmao my dude
>>
>>29104262
>parties at a frat house
>where the members are undergraduate and therefore statistically the average frat brother and partygoer (that means Stacy) is underage
>implying there isn't weed and probably other drugs there too
>>
>>29104243
Seriously, even the feminists acknowledge that women can rape men. Idk why some retards refuse to accept that.
>>
>>29104295
you are attacking stacy because of something she did hence defending chad

my position is that you are defending chad and that what stacy did is irrelevant
>>
Fuck, you guys are just as bad as libtards always crying rape before they know the full story. R9k is so predictable, of course you are just going to echo 4chan consensus opinion - all women are lying whore right? This place has become just as much an echo chamber as tumblr, only for the right not the left.

This guy raped her, pretty obviously, and he should be punished. However because he is young and a first time offender, the punishment should not be as great as she is calling for. The judge did a good job, in my opinion.
Saying she is in the wrong and he is in the right is just retarded, you drones
>>
>>29104488
If she was asleep or did not say she consented, the guy is in the wrong.

If she was awake and consented, drunk or not, he did nothing wrong as they were both drunk and could neither think properly. Both are at fault.
>>
nothing wrong with rape desu thats how we reproduced literally for thousands of years. it only recently become an issue
>>
>>29104709
>Passed out near a dumpster

MAYBE SHE CONSENTED!?!?!
>>
>>29104305

>even the feminists acknowledge that women can rape men

No they don't. Their entire doctrine is that women can do no wrong and men are pure evil.
>>
>>29104832
You don't know if she woke up and consented or if she mumbled shit during semiconciousness.

Faggot.
>>
>>29104909
>You don't know if she woke up and consented
Ok let's see

>See girl passed out behind dumpster
>Begin raping passed out girl
>She wakes up mid-rape

MAYBE SHE CONSENTED!?!?!

You degenerates are pathetic and will do any sort of mental gymnastics to justify your shit morals
>>
Going to university soon.

What is the chance of my life being ruined by some dumb cunt with a rape accusation?

Should I avoid parties at all costs?
>>
>>29104305

Like hell they do.

They have redefined words as needed to remain relavent.

It is impossible to be racist against white people.

It is impossible for women to rape.

Get with the times, shitlord.
>>
>>29104980
zero. it's clickbait scaremongering and you probably won't get that close to a girl anyway if you're on r9k
>>
>>29104965
Women actually believe this
>>
>>29104993
You should look into what the 'vocal minority' is
>>
WAHHHHHHH WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO I READ THE SIGN THAT SAYS "DO NOT TRESPASS : DOG", JUMPED THE FENCE ANYWAYS AND GOT ATTACKED BY THE DOG ITS NOT MY FAULT WAHH
>>
>>29105018
>Women actually believe this
I don't know what you're trying to say
That women actually believe a person can wake up mid-rape and consent to sex?
>>
>>29104488
Nah. If a sober guy has sex with a drunk girl even if she consented, she can still yell rape and he'll get arrested. So in that situation we say she didn't have agency over herself cause she was drunk, so why doesn't that apply to this guy or any drunk guy that has sex with a girl? Even if she was passed out, shouldn't he also not have had agency over himself?
>>
>>29104709
The fact he tried to run away strongly suggests he knows she did not consent.
His story also changed dramatically. He only said she consented after it became apparent she didn't remember the night. At first he said he never spoke to her
>>
>>29104980
Hmmm don't rape anyone and you'll probably be ok, if this case is what we are going by

Jk as if you'd ever have sex consensual or not.
>>
>>29105044
You think drunk men are dogs who can't control their sexual urges? Nice misandry there tumblerina ;v
>>
>ITT: Angry neckbeards

You edgy bastards are so offensive and unique and troubled and cool. Shadow almost has put together the chaos emeralds
>>
>>29104993
You're misunderstanding what they're defining as racist. You're thinking of bigoted or discriminatory, they're talking about institutionalized bias against a group. So yeah, in America I doubt there's institutionalized bias against whites, but in Asia or Africa there is.
>>
>>29105044
Except this time it's more like 'Wah I got unconscious and someone stole my wallet'. It's totally right that this guy should be punished, even if she did something stupid
>>
>>29105057
He was conscious, she was not. He tried to run when he was found fingering her body. You're an idiot if you think he didn't have agency.

Look, I agree that for MANY rape cases the 'I was too drunk to consent' account is retarded. But this case is cut and dry. Just because she's a woman, doesn't mean you have to parrot the t9k narrative that she is a lying bitch
>>
>>29105092

I'm thinking of the actual definition of racism, not the one made up by some sheltered academics and grabbed onto by special interest groups to remain relavent.
>>
File: 1457922890251.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457922890251.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
Do you idiots have no sense of nuance? Beyond the typical antifem edge lords spitting the "rape is never bad its always wimminz fault xD" meme, can you guys really not comprehend that there's a medium between saying 'all drunk sex is always rape no matter what' and 'alcohol has literally no impact on someone's capacity to consent to sex'. It's a matter of COMMUNICATION. If someone's able to fully verbalized consent while drinking, go for it! If they're barely audible and the only way to get in is to either be physically aggressive or a constant pester until they give in, it's the good idea to not fucking go down with that unless you're looking to possibly get charged for rape.

>inb4 essjaydooubleyou
>ib4 cuck
>inb4 beta
>>
>>29105155
OK? So you're intentionally being ignorant? I just told you where the confusion and misunderstanding comes from, but you can ignore and continue your rage if you want kek
>>
I believe that situations like this are very dependent on the story, and the mental and physical states of the persons at the time of the incident. However I don't think the guy in this story is completely retarded, he never attempted to amend by apology, or explain what he did as a huge mistake. Him and his rich Chad father added fuel to the fire by making it sound like he did nothing at all. If it was me, whether I was right or wrong would make myself as the most sorry person ever and avoid being made into some viral monkey.
>>
>>29103720
>>29104048

Under Sharia both would be put to death for adultery. NEETS of the world must recognize that Islam is the answer to all of their problems.
>>
>>29104993

I'm sorry but literally almost no one actually says that women can't rape. Find me a variety of sources proving that that is a common feminist viewpoint besides screenshots of a few idiots/4chan troll accounts on twitter.
>>
>>29105202
do think**

original typo
>>
>>29105147
Again, no. If you say when girls get drunk then they don't have agency and they can't give consent, then this kid, who was also drunk, should be treated the same.
>>
>>29105155
Who decides what is the actual definition? A bunch of acadamics basically..,

>>29104993
No one believes this
>>
>>29105221
>>29104993
This guy is his own outrage machine. He looks for fringe thoughts and pretends they're accepted views
>>
>>29105220
>having to go outside to pray at a crowded mosque every saturday
>having to fast and read the quran on ramadan
no
>>
>>29105200

There is no confusion. Their rhetoric is nonsense garbage. The only reason anyone puts up with it is because they're afraid of being called racist.
>>
>>29105170
This.

originalo magnifaago
>>
>>29105229
I don't say that. I say unconscious people don't have agency. I DONT agree with women who try to say they were drunk as a way to retroactively disavow their consent. And, consistently, I apply the same standards to men. It's r9k that has the double standard here - that drunk men can't consent, but drunk women can.
>>
>>29104296
>Frat bros are rapists!

Shut the fuck up you cowardly little liar. Maligning perfectly good men won't get you pussy.
>>
File: 1464455539861.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1464455539861.gif
628 KB, 516x402
call me a white knight but if someone raped one of my relatives this is how it would go.
>make a documentary about meeting the guy to find out his motives and the heartwarming act of forgiving him
>go to interview him in jail
>when i get close enough i pull a ceramic knife out of my ass and stab his eyes and general facial area repeatedly until the prison guards can stop me
>>
>>29105308
I don't think frat bros are rapists. This one certainly is though
>>
>>29103572
But why did they beat her?
>>
>>29105322
Good job edgelord
>>
>>29104256

The guy didn't consent either then, because he was black-out drunk.

Women aren't very good at logic, heh.
>>
File: IMG_0111.jpg (911 KB, 1000x1389) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.jpg
911 KB, 1000x1389
>got my face fucked up for wearing a sign naked, stating "i hate women".

what a society we live in.
>>
I can see why a woman getting raped by some creepy old dude walking sober home in the middle of the night can be life damaging, but why do roasties pretend that drunk college rape is the worst thing that will ever happen to them. They probably don't even remember any it.
>>
>>29105294
I didn't mean you, I'm just speaking generally. I'm just using their logic of a woman being drunk having no agency and applying it to this kid, who apparently was almost as drunk as she was.
>>
>>29105322
You wouldnt do shit, pussy
>>
>>29105221

http://time.com/3393442/cdc-rape-numbers/

Unless a woman forceably penetrates a man with an object it isn't even defined as rape.
>>
>>29105422
Right, and I am talking about this case in particular. My whole hang up was that r9k will jump to conclusions just as much as tumblr, without actually knowing anything about the case. I am in no doubt that many rape accusations are made unfairly. What is irritating is coming to r9k and being able to predict the posts in the thread verbatim because the posters just parrot the most '4chan' stance possible.
If 4chan was ever meant to be about logical discourse, where anonymity removes social pressures, it has failed miserably. People here will defend any rape, just because it's a man raping a woman, without any regard to the actual case in question
>>
>>29105513
True. But honestly, it's hard to have compassion for these girls who go to parties where they know basically no one and instead of being aware of their surroundings and being safe, they get wasted and, most of the time, have drunk sex then accuse the guy of rape. I think we should view it as drunk driving, being drunk doesn't count as an excuse.
>>
>>29105170
This cuck... Is actually right.

Although, what say you in matters when both parties are extremely trashed?
>>
>>29105322
>tips fedora into alternate dimension

No need for the knife you could stab with that edge
>>
>>29105355
>>29105450
>>29105594
you wouldn't do the same?
>>
>>29105308
First of all, i get lots of pussy, and I don't need a fraternity to help me get it.

Secondly, I have friends in fraternities, and I do not believe frat bros are rapists

Third, nowhere in my post did I mention the fact that they are in a fraternity makes anyone a rapist. If you bothered reading the rest of my post (if you are intelligent enough to read, that is), you would see that the only reason I brought it up is because fraternities are for undergrads, meaning they are NOT LEGALLY OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK ALCOHOL

Fucking moron
>>
>>29105560
It's the same as if you get really drunk and some people steal your wallet when you're passed out. Yes, you did something stupid. That doesn't mean that the thief who stole your wallet didn't do something wrong, or that the punishment should be less lenient. I wouldn't advise someone to move into a black neighborhood, but if they did and were subsequentially robbed, I would still hope the criminals would receive punishment equal to if they had robbed a white neighborhood.
>>
>>29103572
She was literally unconscious you rapey fucks. I would like to know how much consent she could give while passed out
>>
>>29105701
The guy is a rapist, but she is retarded for trying to get blackout drunk and for taking drinks from strangers, just because she assumed a college party would Be safe
>>
>>29105798
Retarded people aren't criminals
>>
>>29105888
I never claimed she should be arrested

I do believe that she should be ridiculed and not defended as if this somehow couldn't have been predicted
>>
>>29105925
Nobody (here) is defending her actions, the point is that she is retarded, and he should have been prosecuted to a greater extent
>>
>>29105993
Really though. As another anon pointed out, these girls go into parties with the intention of getting blacked out drunk and having sex with a dude. Do you really think some kid deserves to spend more than .7% (that's a half year sentence) of his life in a fucking prison, just because it wasn't the *right guy* she wanted to have sex with?
>>
>>29105993
>>29106165
*right guy* she wanted to have blacked out drunken sex with
>>
>>29103572
why dont you actually post a picture of her from the hospital disinfo shill
>>
>>29106165
Broad generalization. You cannot say that was her intention based on the evidence presented. No, I'm not enabling Stacy, this is probably the most clear-cut rape case there is
>>
>>29106242
That image is her in the hospital, and I don't know why you're complaining it's pretty gruesome

Tumblr Fuck
>>
>>29105663
You're probably a fag, and you're still implying that undergrads are rapists you white knight cuck.
>>
>>29106306
OP here, I only used that image due to it being a recent rape case. In this situation it's a clear cut case, but in many it is not
>>
wow
just wow
women are children
arent they?
lol
>>
>>29106348
sauce plz
are you mad because its unsauceable?
>>
>>29106352
I'm inplying undergrads drinking alcohol at parties are breaking the law, you fucking idiot, so they clearly are not straightedge Angels, as you were as an undergrad, clearly
>>
>>29106448
It's not unsaucable

In fact, a quick GOOGLE search of "Stanford rape victim" shows this image as the FIRST IMAGE

I know you're just baiting me, but god damn it's really working
>>
>>29106491
>Stanford rape victim
reverse image search
1 image on google
only source is Chris Standford
KMOV fires Chris Stanford before shift last week
GOOD SOURCE
5 Felony charges
No battery in charges
GOOD SOURCE
ISHGGDY
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.