[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, wtf is up with black people? Does your country have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: 1440627201950.jpg (735 KB, 1828x1232) Image search: [Google]
1440627201950.jpg
735 KB, 1828x1232
Seriously, wtf is up with black people? Does your country have them? Do they act like monkeys there too?
>>
niggers cant go a single day without killing eachother here
but somehow whitey be the problem
>>
It's the future America chose. Wherever blacks go, they destroy. It's honestly a plague on the world.
>>
>>29103546
For monkeys they're quite industrious, seeing as their gross economic output is comparable to Australia.

But people who don't really think critically pass judgment based on the bottom of the barrel.
>>
wtf is up with white people and genocide?
and bombing innocent people? and raping? and spreading diseases intentionally? and poisoning people just to save some money? and using chemical weapons? and no curing diseases because it's profitable?
and shooting in schools, churches, cinemas? etc?

wtf is up with them seriously?
>>
>>29103653
spotted the mad nigger lmao
your shitskins have been genociding eachother since the dawn of time.
>>
>Google took a picture of my house
>better kill my baby
>muh chilluns! This is everyone else's fault!
>>
>>29103546
For evolutionary reasons, they have a very low average intelligence. See here for more information:
https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>>
>>29103700

loved how you are trying to dodge.
you can't dodge the evil of the white race; nobody can
>>
>>29103649
>For monkeys they're quite industrious, seeing as their gross economic output is comparable to Australia.

don't they have a population 3 times that of Australia? And how much of that output is work for whites, rather than black "ingenuity"?

>But people who don't really think critically pass judgment based on the bottom of the barrel.

indeed they do kek
>>
File: hobby.jpg (71 KB, 811x351) Image search: [Google]
hobby.jpg
71 KB, 811x351
>>29103653
It's not "whites," you just happen to live in a white dominated country so you've got this confirmation bias where all the fucked up history you hear and fucked up shit that happens was done by white people. There've been black spree shooters and genocidal maniacs and warlords but you haven't heard of them because you're not in africa. I'm assuming.

real enemy is human cruelty and sadism, sadly a universal quality.
>>
>>29104313
Not trying to start shit anon but australia is a shit tier continent resources-wise and i don't think your ancestors would have developed shit if settled there, a person can't help but spend 100% of their energy just trying not to die. Honestly a miracle abos made didgeridoos.

Obviously geographical determinism doesn't answer all questions but I think in this case we can chalk it up.
>>
We have a plenty of black people in canada. They aren't at all like this because this is a result of being born in a cycle of poverty and criminal culture. Why don't you all go back to your containment board.
>>
>>29104323
This image hurts me.
>>
>>29103725
If you care about the science, the current consensus in the scientific community is that there is no significant difference in intelligence caused by race. You posted one single paper, when there are hundreds that say the opposite.
>>
File: 1460273850630.jpg (116 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
1460273850630.jpg
116 KB, 800x340
>>29104400
>They aren't at all like this because this is a result of being born in a cycle of poverty and criminal culture.

False.

>>29104462
It's a meta analysis you thick cunt

>You posted one single paper, when there are hundreds that say the opposite.

No there are not
>>
>>29103653
Idk why did blacks invent slavery?
>>
>>29104462
umm, link?
>>
>>29104400
fuck off leafcuck
>>
>>29103744
look at ireland
also look at Africa or south america or the middle east cannibalism is rampant whites literally never did cannibalism you stupid fucking ape
>>
>>29104323
no the real enemy is mob rule
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>29103744
hardly a dodge, we kill you for the same reason you kill eachother. because you're filthy violent savages that when left to their own devices contribute nothing to society
>>
File: It's cold out.jpg (76 KB, 750x406) Image search: [Google]
It's cold out.jpg
76 KB, 750x406
>>29104543
care to unpack your comment for me
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 316x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 316x442
this whole thread
NIGGERS BTFO
>>
>>29103546
they are mostly peaceful and keep to themselves where I live. we have problems with pakis and eastern yuros though
>>
File: 1456574890261.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1456574890261.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
>it's dey poverty!

how to spot a redditor
>>
>>29103546
black people are the future. Automation, IT, and robotics are destroying the job market and increasing unemployment rates. A decade from now almost all blue collar jobs will be gone and easily 30-60% of office jobs(thanks to IT). Niggers are already used to living without employment, so they will prosper in the post-labor world
>>
File: Chimpnigger.jpg (124 KB, 434x507) Image search: [Google]
Chimpnigger.jpg
124 KB, 434x507
>Do they act like monkeys there too?
>>
>>29103546
>Does your country have them? Do they act like monkeys there too?
Yuropoor here. To be quite honest, comparatively speaking, most black people I've met were more intelligent, mannered and well spoken than whites.

That being said, the 'problem' you speak of seems not to be a nigger problem, but an American one. These niggers behave like apes because they are Americans, not because of their skin color. America is the home of degeneracy and thus nurtures these kinds of behaviour.
>>
/pol/niggers please leave

the fact of the matter is, there are hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of blacks smarter than you are. talking about intelligence is already nebulous and hard to define, and trying to make overreaching statements like a WHOLE group of people are on average stupider than another group are just downright retarded

saying things like this benefits nobody, leads to a very dangerous, "them vs us" mindset common among /pol/tards and stormfront, and actively attacks people reading this board

imagine that everyday, you read comments online saying "anon is stupid and violent like an ape LOL, don't interact with him. look at his test scores haha, he got brain problems"
what would you think about next time you take a test? even if you tried your best, stereotype threat is a very real issue

nobody knows not only how to define race, but if differences go further than skin deep, these things just haven't been studied enough, but I guarantee you that nobody in the world can tell the difference between a black and white brain, a black and asian heart, a asian and white spine. there is no reason to suspect there is any difference, and doing so leads to a very defeatist attitude towards blacks which I believe actively harms their success. Whatever the difference or lack thereof in intelligence between races, it's better to assume there is none because believing otherwise hurts the blacks in academia, or industry, or media, or any of those trying to do something great in their lives.

sorry if I am rambling im kinda drunk but /pol/ please leave
>>
>>29103546
Unfortunately they are everywhere. Accept for Alaska and Eastern Europe
>>
>>29104747

ah, the old /pol/fag IQ infographic with no verifiable source.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.