[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a robot like myself where to leave home and become homeless,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1356385352416.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1356385352416.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
If a robot like myself where to leave home and become homeless, were would I be able to attain food and shelter? I live in the US btw.

pic unrelated
>>
>>29103485
in the US I can't help you, in Europe just rob a bank and go to jail, Playstation 2, tv, radio, shower, food, worm bed.

that's my plan

In the US this plan doesn't work because prison in the US is hell
>>
>>29103485
That pic is so comfy but why is he playing a toaster
>>
>>29103689

This is only viable if you are in Norway or Finland. Im sure Euro jails are shit too and will probably get raped by a muslim instead of a feral american nigger
>>
>>29103740
I went to jail (poortugal) and was fine, all day playing ps2 ant watching tv.

they didn't allow me to have a ps3 because you cant have a wi-fi capable device in your cell
>>
>>29103800
What the fuck is the point of prison if you don't dissuade people from coming back? What's the incentive to not rob a bank if the best-case scenario is getting away with it and the worst case scenario is sitting in your room all day playing video games, no different from what you do now? Your countries are fucking retarded, man. The punitive aspect of American prison is precisely the thing that makes me scared of prison and keeps me from breaking the law.
>>
>>29103485
You have "were" and "where" mixed up.
>>
>>29103722
Not knowing the wonders of the nintoastaer
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.