[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1405603239202.png (12 KB, 264x225) Image search: [Google]
1405603239202.png
12 KB, 264x225
Ughhh...I just started my period. At least it's on a Monday and not friday like last time.
>>
File: WDF_2705294.jpg (618 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
WDF_2705294.jpg
618 KB, 1536x1536
Shut the fuck up and go back to tumblr.
>>
>>29103406
Good for you, that means you don't have to suffer the weekend with it now.
>>
>>29103406
Girls don't post anime images. Fuck off you role-playing neck beard.
>>
fuck off you rancid swine
>>
I know this is a bait thread but I have nowhere to talk about this. My only friend of 2 years has dropped me. I'm the super clingy type and I've been checking my messages literally every minute hoping she messages me back but she doesn't, I must have sent hundreds of messages in just two weeks. I know I'll never have another friend like her so should I kill myself? I honestly can't live like this.
>>
>>29103701
MOVE THE FUCK ON MAN
I used to be like this, but women crave this sort of attention
Don't let the succubus have its way with your time. MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE.
>>
>>29103701
Don't kill yourself man, I've lost so many people that I was close to before and you have to power through.
>>
>>29103737
I'm a grill and I literally can't move on she's my best friend and literally the only reason I live is to talk to her and now I'm alone and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>29103775
What about family? Don't they want to talk to you
How old are you?
do you go to school? work?
MAKE FRIENDS THAT YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH NOT FOR THE SAKE OF HAVING FRIENDS
Maybe you pushed her away with how clingy you are?
>>
>>29103775
I saw my best friend's corpse after a car crash, if I can get over that you can overcome this. I believe in you.
>>
>>29103804
My mom's dead and my father hates me and abused me a s a child so he doesnt care about me and he thinks I'm a mistake. I'm 22 with no job or education and nobody likes me. I am clingy but I didn't do anything to push her away she just stopped responding. Maybe she's dead, which is worse thought. I dunno.
>>
>>29103834
I watched my mother jump in front of a train but I never got over that, I dunno some people are just mentally stronger I dunno
>>
>>29103406
Stop pretending to be a femanon and if you are stop giving the few of us bad fucking names.
>>
>>29103701
> says OP is bait
> boo hoo my friend doesn't like me anymore give me attention
All women are pathetic. Kys
>>
>>29103849
where are you from? I would like to be your friend!
>>
>>29104186
Well I dunno i've just been suffering for two weeks I just wanted to talk about it maybe it would help but it didn't and nothing will and I wish I wasn't like this

>>29104564
I live in the US and you wouldn't like to be my friend because I'm crazy and clingy and fucked in the head.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.