[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay if I want a girl in my class to peg me? I think she'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460898107392.jpg (194 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460898107392.jpg
194 KB, 768x1024
Is it gay if I want a girl in my class to peg me?

I think she'd be up for it but I'm not sure how to ask her...
>>
Just do it ya faggot. Get her to start with a finger.
>>
>>29102949
Not gay at all senpai, sure people will argue
>"YOUR JUST PRACTICING TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET FAGGOT"

But it's not a guy, so what's the fucking problem?
>Roastie fucking you
>>
>>29102974

How does that work exactly?

"Hey miss, you're pretty easy on the eyes. Care to stick a pinky in my brown eye after history class?"
>>
>>29103013
Socialize faggot, yes scream "NORMIE REEEE" but seriously, get too know each other first and then ease it in, don't just go in saying "AYO I THINK YOUR HOT PLS FUCK ME" otherwise you look autistic and she'll gossip.

It's not an easy process, just talk and slowly ease it in, drop in little hints here and there and then when you think you've dropped enough hints just ask her
>>
>>29103013
So you don't even really know her? There are ways to get into this, but why don't you start with something like asking her out first. Fuck.
>>
>>29103075
>>29103060

Oh I know her, we're actually really good friends and I'm pretty sure it's the kind of thing she'd be into.

I just can't help but think about the "what if it goes wrong" scenario.
>>
>>29103100
>I just can't help but think about the "what if it goes wrong" scenario.

Don't think, just do, worst case scenario she doesn't want too do it, and may be a bit creeped out, but still, worst that will happen is that she won't do it, best case, she'll do it and may even want to do it more.
>>
>>29102949

Who is she? Sauce on this piggy?
>>
>>29102949
That looks like a buddy of mine before he transitioned.

Fuck this is creepy.
>>
>>29104453

Would you let him suck your dick though?
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 640x960
>>29102949
I asked my girlfriend to tie a bandana around her lower face & step on my balls today. She was cool w/ it. Pic related it's her. I love her so much.
>>
>>29104493
No.

He's the realest nigga out there tho, helped me through some tough shit and is almost as autistic about film as I am.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.