[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does wizchan hate us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Why does wizchan hate us?
>>
>>29102755
They have transcended beyond the need of a gf. They have perfected the magical arts when they acquired level 30. We are just mere apprentices gazing upon their mystic.
>>
they don't like normalfags
>>
I used to troll wizchan till I discovered all the butthurt contained in 8ch net /r9k/
They want to be wizardchan in the worst way, the wizards just chill and bantz for the most part.
>>
Because /r9k/ is 90% normies now. Even Wizchan is mostly normies pretending to be wizards. The only safe havens for true bots/wizards will never be posted here. You just have to find them yourself.
>>
>>29102755
r9k is full of normies just look at the posts, the robots are long gone from here
>>
>>29102755

Because wizardchan was expressly founded as an escape for the Truly Forlorn, the Vanishing, the Wraiths. The morbidly obese, 1/10, diagnosed non-sperg mid-functioning schizoids and autists.

It's where the people go, who ACTUALLY have never ever had a cell phone, a facebook, any paying job of any kind, a car, or physical contact with a woman, etc. Most of this board has managed at least one or two of these things, though they might like to downplay it for some robot cred.

Even ~4 years ago, they got sick of the normie infestation here, and so they struck out elsewhere. Their site is still depressing as fuck, even by our standards, but one can hardly blame them for wanting their own place, their own cloister.
>>
They hate /r9k/ because it's a joke now. They were a lot more receptive to robots when we were more like wizchan lite.
>>
File: M0SjSHx.jpg (132 KB, 782x1244) Image search: [Google]
M0SjSHx.jpg
132 KB, 782x1244
Robot. I saw this thread on /dep/ earlier at work, it was rather humorous. Unfortunately some of my brethren are rather sensitive and will reply angrily, I cannot blame them.

Hopefully our website is more accommodating in the future.
>>
>/r9k/ is full of normies, no moderation
>wizchan is full of muh sekrit clurb faggots, mods are literally /sp/ tier shit
>8ch is too slow and young
>>
This board is contaminated with normalfags and the remaining robots here are a gateway for normalfags flooding the site
>>
>>29102983
I can't believe what's happened here. I don't even recognize /r9k/ anymore. Summer is the worst.
>>
>>29102891
But where have they gone?
>>
>>29103079
Fuck off normie scum. Robots will know how to find their way to where we are. Normalscum won't. Let's keep it that way.
>>
>>29103079
crackychan

oregano
>>
I'm from 8ch net /r9k/ and I'm just frustrated the damn board has slowed down so fucking much. I think a lot of them were college kids and they are back at home enjoying their lives and not shitposting with me T.T
>>
>>29103027
>summer
nigga it's so, so much worse than that
>>
>>29103123
DELET THIS YOU FUCKING SHITTER
>>
>>29103170
Yeah, it is actually. Too much media attention ruined the site. Summerfags are just the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>29103220
technically it were last years summerfags with all their eggman hype that ruined this board
>>
>>29102971
8ch is also full of underage corrupt mods that have literally no sense of integrity who spend their free time browsing peoples post histories.
>>
Because this board has become 90 percent hipster normal fags from /mu/ that get all emotional over some Neutral Milk Hotel song and think they have real problems
>>
because they are literally Tumblr for male virgins, just another "safe space" for the eternally triggered
>>
>>29102755
Because the user base is mostly young angsty, autismal wannabe normalfucks with sub-standard IQs.

One glance at the board catalog could tell you that.
>>
>>29104268
Yeah but there's really never any banning on /r9k/. none.

I got a post 404'd on /bane/ though for the video where CIA goes on for a minute about how he's queer, gay, homosexual, a poof, a poofter, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.