[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park ended mid season 15.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 24345345.png (832 KB, 1858x980) Image search: [Google]
24345345.png
832 KB, 1858x980
This is stale as fuck, I know.

But I always felt ''You're getting old'' was South Park's final episode. Or meant to be.

Stan moves away from this little escapist town, facing the fact life isn't some joyous romp where everything turns out great in some grand scheme of things.
A wake up call, that life sucks and most things are shit.

Iunno /r9k/, just felt like sharing these thoughts with you.

Maybe I'm just bitter or stupid.
>>
>>29102646
Wait, what are you talking about? South Park ended? I haven't watched that show in years.
>>
>>29102678
It's still up and running.
But I think it would have nice if it ended on that note.
That's all.
>>
South Park is one of those shows that could go on for another decade if it wanted. it's just an easy show to write for.

>>29102678
it didn't end. OP is saying that he felt like the final episode in season 15 should have been the end because it was very bitter sweet. I remember that episode, the sunset and landslide by fleetwood mac in the background. it was super feelsy and euphoric.
>>
>>29102646
Yeah, I have to agree. That seemed like it would have been a great place to end the show.
>>
>>29102770
Thank you for explaining it better than I could.
Even if you are using euphoric ironically.
>>
>>29102810
I wasn't using euphoric ironically. It was a pretty deep episode.
>>
This show makes me REEEE because those faggots sold out our precious state.
Now it's too expensive and everyone here sucks
>>
>>29102895
That was my misinterpretation then, fair enough.

I agree with you though, it was really feelsy but still had enough of that SP humor to make it unpretentious
>>
>>29102770
I think the creators agreed to at least 2 more seasons. Moneys just to damn good not too.
>>
>>29102646
South Park stopped being good about 14-15 years ago. It started as a silly funny cartoon, but quickly evolved into a Libertarian soapbox for pretentious college students and retards that like saying memes in real life.
>>
>>29103503
cool story hipster
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.