[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else not wanna be happy? I hate the way I feel but for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457034412814.jpg (135 KB, 1900x1424) Image search: [Google]
1457034412814.jpg
135 KB, 1900x1424
Anyone else not wanna be happy? I hate the way I feel but for some reason I've grown to almost enjoy it. I couldn't see myself living a normal life and being happy. If I woke up tomorrow with the perfect life ID probably sabatoge to make me feel like shit again. Idk I think I'm just to far gone.
>>
>>29102608
just quit being self destructive faggot
>>
>>29102638
I enjoy it tho that's the problem.
>>
Or maybe you're an edgelord who uses sadness as a way to seem like a cool outsider who is "above all the happy sheep".
>>
>>29102693
If I was an edgelord ID be talking about this shit irl no on an anonymous potato farmer forum
>>
You see yourself as someone seperate bound to whatever happens to you at a personal level. Everyone has issues even the most normie loved person does.
>>
>>29102753
You won't talk about it IRL because you'd get rightfully shunned for it.
>>
>>29102875
I won't talk about it cause is never open up to a person like that. Also I don't see why you're so mad here bud
>>
>>29102608
I appreciate being able to deal with it easier than normalfags. They make unhappiness look a lot more difficult than it is.
>>
>>29102608
foolie coolie is da best niceone/10
>>
Happiness is kinda overrated.
I hate feeling happy, because I know I'll feel like shite afterwards once that sweet taste wears off.
Too much happiness, I'm not used to it, it makes me sick. Happiness makes you vulnerable when bad stuff happen.
On an ideal situation I guess everything in their right measure.
>>
>>29102608
I know how you feel. I'm really sensitive to other people being happy and I hate it. It feels really fake an forced and makes me ill. I want to be around more "okay with being miserable." Anyone who responds to this life and the ways of the world with "happiness" is ignoring a whole lot of shit.
>>
>>29102875
Honestly, normies would shun him.

>omggGggGg u don't wanna be HAPPIEEEE?! Wtf is wrong with u?!??

And there would be nothing rightful about it.
>>
>>29102608
I know that feel.
I did some fucked up things in the past man, i don't deserve to be happy.
>>
Who /doesntdeservehappiness/ here
>>
In a past life I was completely miserable. I'm working towards being a normal functioning member of society again. Knowing how to deal with extreme disappointment has been a big help when it comes to dealing with all the minor ones you have to face in life. It's not that I want to be unhappy, I fucking hate it still. I just know how to cope.
>>
>>29102608
I like the way i feel. The most creative art comes from sadness and depression. There's more nuance to sadness than there is happiness. If someones happy its pretty much either contentment or elation.

I'm content to spend 90% of my life in a nirvana of tranquility and numbness; with 10% of it being moments of extreme elation.

If you have any deep understanding of the world and reality you will inevitably become depressed. People who are perpetually happy are usually people that are very ignorant of painful realities and also people that possess zero capacity for introspection.

Fucking. normies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.