[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf has beta orbiter of 8 years >tells me he's just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1429917198513.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1429917198513.png
116 KB, 228x260
>gf has beta orbiter of 8 years
>tells me he's just a friend
>tell her he's in love with her but has been friendzoned and that men and women can't just be friends without one liking the other
>pouts and says I'm being a misogynist with a backward mindset
>tell her to stop talking to him cause I'm an incredibly jealous man
>don't even really get that jealous, just wanna see if she'd do it
>she listens, the absolute madwoman (checked her phone while she was in the shower, full of unresponded texts and missed calls)
>stops talking to orbiter for a week or two now
>told me she woke up to ~30 texts from him today basically confessing his love all this time
>delete his number, blocked him on everything, basically removed a friend of 8 years from her life because I just barged right in and took over
>tfw that guy is probably on /r9k/ whining about whores RIGHT NOW

Get cucked faggot
>>
File: 1465238099475s.jpg (3 KB, 89x125) Image search: [Google]
1465238099475s.jpg
3 KB, 89x125
>>29102574
Rekd. Normally feel bad for betas but orbiters are the scum of the earth. You did good OP
>>
>>29102574
That man was a cuck already, you only released him from his pain.
>>
>>29102574
If this is a true story then you actually helped him.
>>
>>29102574
Good
He needs to learn that orbiting is the most pathetic thing a man can do, and robs him of his independence and masculinity. Hopefully he will wake up from his coma and stop being a beta faggot, but I'm skeptical.
>>
>>29102574
You retarded piece of shit, he's probably on Reddit whining, not /r9k/. We hate orbiters here. Anyway good job.
>>
>>29102574
OP see if your girl will let you take a picture of you guys banging to send to him and post reaction. Do it pussy
>>
File: File Jun 06, 4 29 00 PM.png (142 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
File Jun 06, 4 29 00 PM.png
142 KB, 750x1334
>>29102694
Happened today. I hope the dude finds love but goddamn 8 years bro? How do you orbit that long and not get the hint?

Side note I really wish she'd turn on autocorrect. So goddamn hard to read longer texts from her.
>>
>>29102991
>>29102843
Op do it you pus pus
>>
>>29102740

>/r9k/
>we hate orbiters

kek. in your dreams maybe
>>
It don't matter. We always get over it once we get our dick wet.
>>
>>29102991
Women are so fucking retarded. They must literally never mature past adolescence. It's like they have no foresight at all.

Also, on a side not. I hate working with women, all they do is talk shit and start drama. Non...fucking..stop.
>>
>>29103098
Guys can be catty too imo.
>>
>>29103119
They def can, but only if they have a feminine nature to them. Men who have their shit together don't act like this.
>>
>>29103044
I think a big part of older robots were orbiters at some points in their lives and we have some kind of mixed hate/empathy towards them because it remind us what kind of submissive losers we were. Happily we evolved into isolated depressed suicidal manchildren who don't give free attention to roasties.
>>
>>29103160
>Happily we evolved into isolated depressed suicidal manchildren who don't give free attention to roasties.
god i wish this was true
there's so many fucking fembot threads of faggots trying to buy them things
>>
File: 1445289686829.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445289686829.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
good work OP.betas didnt have a father to man them up and open their eyes, so now chads have to do it. now get back to facebook
>>
>>29102574
Thanks for saving that robot a shit ton of pain and wasted time. Yeah, he wasted 8 years already but that shit could have turn into decades of unrequited "love". Sometimes robots just need to be BTFO.
>>
>>29103181
I'm pretty sure beta orbiting is some kind of innocent attitude were being a cool nice dude will get you the girl in the end just like in movies but one day or the other you learn it doesn't work this way. Sadly /r9k/ is filled with 16 to 20yo males who can totally fix their shit. But they don't listen and use /r9k/ as some kind of place to prolong their betaness rather than learn from other people about what they have to do (or rather not do) to become acceptable males.
>>
>tfw my future wife blocked me today after dating for 8 years
>>
>>29103300
It should work that way and the fact that it doesn't proves that women are unaccountable whores who hate civilization.
>>
>>29102657
He was a cuck, and a cuck he shall remain. Until his mindset changes, anyway
>>
>>29102574
Thank you based Chad. You released a man from prison today.
>>
File: sweet_memes.jpg (146 KB, 751x960) Image search: [Google]
sweet_memes.jpg
146 KB, 751x960
>>29102843
>>29103036
OP pls do it you will be a god among men
>>
>>29103473
>it should work that way
>"I should date this guy I'm not attracted to because he's nice to me"

kek
>>
Fucking orbiters , they ruin things for normal men too
>>
>>29102991
I was thinking the whole time that you mean that your gf had a beta orbiter 8 years old
>>
>>29102574
You did the right thing, OP.
My ex GF had an orbiter that followed her for 6 years. After we broke up, he was there for the rebound.

Now that roastie texts me begging for me back telling me how he isn't nearly as good at sex as I am and that she wants my love.

Silly roastie got blocked for that shit.
Don't let orbiters stay, they are just beta males who might try to get sloppy seconds if your relationship hits a rough patch.
>>
>>29103945
Well said Chad now get the fuck out
>>
>>29102657
This here is correct. You haven't taken anything from him, you gave him a new life.

You're literally Jesus OP
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.