[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern life is slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>sleep 8 hours if you're lucky, likely 6 or so
>go to work (lets say 1-2 hours commute there and back), wageslave 8 hours
>arrive home, only 6 hours left for what you like doing (shitposting on 4chan, masturbating and playing vydia)

If this doesn't call for a bloody uprising then I don't know what does.
>>
File: 1439279324554.jpg (5 KB, 212x249) Image search: [Google]
1439279324554.jpg
5 KB, 212x249
>work 4 hours
>ten minute commute
lose entire day to videogames, masturbation and 4chan
>>
>>29102430
>6 hours of free time per day

Are you fucking kidding me, that sounds like a DREAM
most adults don't have that kind of free time. Count your blessings anon. The ride to and from work IS my "relaxation time" for the day
>>
>>29102430
What the hell would be the end goal of said uprising? Society needs people to work in order to function on the level it does.

It's either work 8 hours a day or be a medieval peasant.
>>
>>29102479
""""lose"""""

Origino facilitado commento nigger bot
>>
Depending on the job you can slack off and shitpost for hours and still get paid.
>>
>>29102430
tfw i can get up 10 minutes before work do a cavemans bath be there in 3 minutes on time
>>
File: 1442623143530.png (249 KB, 1213x1483) Image search: [Google]
1442623143530.png
249 KB, 1213x1483
>>29102564
>not having ambitions, dreams, seeing the potential in your body and mind, the difficulties society face and the need to rise to the challenge
>not being full of impotent self loathing
>>
>>29102536
It doesn't need to be that much. Look up french work week. Most of the time you don't do anything productive anyway, just waste your life away for the jews that command you
>>
>>29102505
Quit your job you stupid fuck.
>>
>>29102536
at least medieval peasants got poon
>>
>>29102677
>tfw third worlders have more sex than you
>>
>>29102430
having to work hard isn't all that bad in itself.
but what for?
so that, as a robot, you can continue living your mediocre life with no sense of purpose or belonging?
so that Shekelstein gets 10000x your measly wage?
so that Chad gets a harem of women who're coddled by the nanny state you fund with your taxes?
that's right, better work harder beta males, Shekelstein needs bigger profits this year and Chad needs more sluts empowered with your tax money.
with modern life, it's either play the system or it plays you.
>>
File: 1462326306870.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462326306870.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
normalfags:
>hurr slavery is so bad guise
>yes my time is worth 10 dollars an hour thanks mr. schlomo goldstein in your 20 million dollar mansion
>>
>>29102660
I'm a student
And I can't quit or I have to become a wagie which leads nowhere.
Atleast I'd have an ounce of free time though
>>
>>29102739
Tfw converting my currency to USDollars gives me like 3 bucks per hour...
>>
For me it's more like:

Work 10 hours
Home 7 PMish
Bed 12:30-1:00 AM

I get about 5-6 hours of sleep.

So I have about 5 hours of free time a night... Feels like not enough but when I'm NEET time is just a black hole. I have the whole day free but I don't do anything with it really. Most of it is just spent aimlessly browsing the web. It's pretty rare to spend 5 hours a day doing actual hobbies (anime, studying Japanese, video games) and not just shit like YouTube videos for a huge chunk of the day.

Wageslaving isn't THAT bad if you attempt to be disciplined with your free time. For example, commit to doing something (I'm definitely going to spend my 5-6 hours of free time playing a game and not just shitposting).

However this only really works if you're not a normie with a relationship/family and a wageslave job. Then your free time is truly fucked.
>>
>>29102713
I wish there were vigilantes who would keep the rich bastards in fear of their lives.
>>
File: 1451511289551.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1451511289551.png
8 KB, 473x500
>working

orginalasd
>>
>>29102817
However I should add that if you're an actual disciplined enlightened NEET that doesn't waste time then that's better than anything. However judged on the NEETs I know and my time as a NEET that's pretty rare.

I have no illusions though, NEET life is really the best.
>>
>>29102765
You'll be a wagie either way and life always leads nowhere, sorry nobody told you this yet.

Quit your job and drop out.
>>
>>29102780
Time to kill your jewish overlords
>>
>Masters degree in science
>Get paid $35/hr
>Room for upward growth
>Stimulating work
>Asked to travel internationally to present work
>Enough time to pursue BJJ
>Get plenty of sleep and have healthy diet

There are two problems. I still have debt for two more years and I have no gf. On the bright side, I haven't even met median salary yet. I remember being NEET, waiting for the chance to go get more education. I'd still recommend this over that.

"Hey, Mr. Sheckelburg, I was reading in a scientific journal about..."

"Seriously, anon? That's pretty cool. Actually..."

They value me for my mind. There's a sweet satisfaction in it.
>>
>>29102947
Kill the rich
>>
>>29102430
>sleep 8 hours if you're lucky, likely 6 or so

I mean, you can go to bed earlier?
>>
6 hours is plenty of time, that's not really the issue.

what's truly hell is being unable to immerse yourself into your hobbies because your mind is permanently in "work" mode; worrying about things that happened at work and stressing out knowing you'll have to go to bed soon and do it all over again.

this is truly hell.
>>
>>29102962
I am glad for you. You have a job that fullfulls you and you are actually contributing something to the world unlike the millions that only feed greedy circle of money for the sake of money.
>>
File: 1460920024993.jpg (59 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
1460920024993.jpg
59 KB, 675x450
>>29103078
I caught myself getting there at my last job (They didn't pick up the shipment! It'll still be there tomorrow! Chad won't get his commission so he'll expect more results from me!) so I stopped showing up. Sometimes all it takes is a really good decision.
>>
>>29102962

I love blowjob-jobs too
>>
>>29103078
That's why I totally stopped giving a fuck about my job.
>>
File: 1463466814124.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1463466814124.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>> tfw my life is pretty comfy and I only have to work 30 hours a week max
>>
>>29103490
Damn nice. What do you do anon?
>>
>tfw i literally live at my job 4-6 days a week
>>
File: ford_truck_camper.jpg (66 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ford_truck_camper.jpg
66 KB, 600x400
>Dishwasher
>Weekends only
>6 hour work day
>College Monday through Friday

still get about $400 to $500 a month and living a comfy life.

Keep wasting your money away on rent faggots.
>>
>>29102430
First it was outright slaves, bought and sold as commodities.
Then it was serfs, who worked land owned by a lord and at his whim.
Now it's wage slaves, who sacrifice their lives to make their bosses a little more money

The vast majority of humans in all of history have endured this type of servitude. Nothing ever changes
>>
>>29102430
You can quit if you want to, but you'll just bitch about your mom packing your lunches again, sperg.
>>
Slavery is better. They get free food, Healthcare, and housing, and more free time and entertainment too. Slaves are investment and taken care of. Wagies are cheap and replaceable.

Fortunately I'm smart enough to circumvent it,despite not qualifying for neetbux. I went to school, got a good job, then decided to only work weekend nights. I get 26.50 an hour and 12 hour shifts. I help my grandmother out by living with her. Life is basically waking up, eating, training, eating so more, the rest spent on hobbies. I enjoy landscaping/ gardening, vidya, animu, reading, and drawing.

Its mostly a matter of priorities. Do you want to be rich like me or poor and tired? I don't even know what normalfags wanted their money on. There are people making minimum wage living paycheck to paycheck. As if that wasn't bad enough somehow other people manage to make above minimum wage and still live paycheck to paycheck.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.