[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we have to get anxiety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1453174065102s.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1453174065102s.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
I don't fucking get it, shouldn't the body be programmed to spread the genes? Then why the fuck do we get anxiety and depression that keeps us from doing it?

Is there any cure besindes therapie and meds that make you into an zombie?

Can a person do something for themselves to stop this?

>be me dropout of highschool (turkinfested mobbing hell in germany)

>Develop anxiety first, i literally shat my pant's on the way to school because my mind couldn't stop thinking about bad things. My first move at the school was going to the toilet to shit out that liquid anxiety shit.

>develop after this endless suffering major depression, i was just gaming and watching tvshows all day, meanwhile mommy was drinking, at 18 i started too.

>tfw i learned english through subtitles, kek

Now im 21, pure blooded angsty depressive neet.

Is there anyway out of this hell? I can't fucking stop thinking, it's making me fucking MAD.

Even now i think about someone who might judge me because they could maybe see me through the window sitting on the PC and drinking.

There is always such a noise which creates the fear, always thinking about what could happen, every fucking second, the second i wake up the thoughts start

>tfw wishing to sleep for ever so these sick thoughts stop

Tell me robots, have you any success stories, or could you advertise some non zombie making meds that i could get from my doctor?

The therapy, the words of the doctors flow through me like an hollow echo.

I think im at the point, where most people consider suicide, i won't tho.

I still have my pet's, mom and sister.

Without them i would probably be dead.
>>
Things used to be more simple,back then if you survived until 13 yo you were guaranteed a job and a wife, that is until you died of malnutrition ay 50

Nowadays there's too much of everything, only normies manage their lives properly
>>
>Our body's nervous system transmits information (from the brain to our muscles, for example) through electrically excitable cells called neurons. To communicate with each other, those neurons have to transmit signals over the gaps between themselves, junctions called synapses. Each neuron has around 7,000 junctions between other cells and so the human brain is expected to have 100-500 trillion synapses. We actually start out with more, a 3-year-old may have almost a quadrillion synapses, but that number declines as we age.

>Cells use chemicals called neurotransmitters to pass signals from the transmitters on one neuron to the receptors on a neighboring neuron. We are not sure how many different neurotransmitters our brains use, but researchers have so far identified over 100 of these messenger molecules.

>One such neurotransmitter is anandamide, a name that comes from the Sanskrit word ananda for joy or bliss, which (you guessed it) helps our brain communicate happiness, ease, and comfort. The levels of anandamide, otherwise known as the bliss molecule, in our brain are regulated by the fatty acid FAAH (fatty acid amide hydrolase) which works to deactivate the anandamide by converting it into other acids.

>What if some people have a gene that makes them less anxious? Drs. Francis Lee and Iva Dincheva of Weill Cornell Medical College have been investigating a gene variation that, for the roughly 20% of adults lucky enough to have it, causes them to have less FAAH. Without as much FAAH to break down their anandamide, the anandamide can persist longer in the synapses to send its blissful chemical messages. The new research shows those with the gene variation are not only more mellow, but also more easily able to forget prior negative experiences.

Read more @ http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/science/is-anxiety-genetic
>>
social anxiety functions to keep you in a tight knit social group, which is extremely important for a species based on communal living
depression peaks during reproductive years to encourage humans to stay in and avoid risk and danger until their offspring develop
>>
>>29102443
Oh, I see. So we're not programmed to be loser outcasts, and the human body does know how to react, and is ill-prepared to deal with such a lifestyle.
>>
>>29102369
Well, what medicine have you tried?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.