[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls make you so nervous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1464525755128.jpg (734 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
1464525755128.jpg
734 KB, 1280x1811
Why do girls make you so nervous?
>>
>>29102272
The same reason guys do.
>>
I don't know, i can never really understand what they think or relate to them the way i can with guys.
Wish i was gay to be quite honest.
>>
>>29102336
This. Women are like another species.
>>
I want to put my penis in the JoJo and cum
>>
>>29102336
>thread
going to sleep, brb
>>
My gf gets nervous around me all the time
It's cute
>>
>>29102491
FUCK OFF NORMIE
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now get me oj
>>
>>29102523
I'm so glad somebody said it. There's hope for this board yet.
>>
Because I wasn't a Chad growing up
>make the mistake of looking at a female
>she turns to her friends and laughs and they talk about how gross you are
>accidentally stand in path of female
>she turns to her friends and they talk about how gross you are
>be in the presence of female
>she turns to her boyfriend and gets him to make fun of you as she laughs

What the fuck do you expect? You treat someone like garbage for two decades they're eventually going to learn that women=evil.
And it doesn't even end in adulthood, if you make eye contact with a female you don't know if she's going to sneer or what, its completely random.

Frankly I would prefer all women to die painfully.
>>
>>29102523
But this is the best board to post on when I want to talk about my gf
>>
>>29102865
fuck off Aussie, get a roo up your ass and big ass crads on your dick
>>
>>29102336
Because they are not men, the whole best part is understanding or claiming a woman as your own and doing whatever you want
you don't get off to having sex with a man
you get off having sex with something that you look down on and can play with like another creature

that's why people get off to fucking animals
>>
most women don't seem very cool with things, especially young women and especially things that are different to them.

it makes me reluctant to open up to them about myself and my hobbies because they will probably not be cool about it. girls think my antique clockwork collection is fucking weird and boring and they'll hold that against me in our interaction.
>>
>>29103047
>girls think my antique clockwork collection
As a girl who fell in love with the beauty of pocketwatches but can't afford them, I find it a huge disappointment that other women are taken aback.

Women are hit and miss, you need to find the ones with similar interests or its a bust. Sorry man. Maybe an artsy girl would be better for you.
>>
>>29103047
To be honest I think your antique clockwork shit is pretty weird too senpai.
>>
because I'm trying to find someone to talk to, which is the only thing I can't do better by myself

the problem is that so far I'd rather kill myself than even consider opening up to someone, so finding a stranger to bridge that gap seems like pretty unlikely
>>
>>29103047
>antique clockwork collection
Alright, you've piqued my curiosity. Let's see it.
>>
File: 1460761947262.png (604 KB, 633x787) Image search: [Google]
1460761947262.png
604 KB, 633x787
>>29102272
who /legit scarred of interaction with women and tries to avoid it/ here?
>>
They don't.

Confessing my feelings/asking girls out does though.

It's like a job interview. Everything you say and do is being carefully analyzed,your resume combed.

Not only that but it's like a game whose rules are constantly evolving and which no one can really teach you to play.

I hate women because I cannot understand them.
>>
File: Help Me.png (61 KB, 1373x383) Image search: [Google]
Help Me.png
61 KB, 1373x383
Every conversation I have with a girl is me trying to be as funny and interesting as possible.

It's stressful, and I fail often.
>>
>>29103450
>>29103497
>>29103541
i don't actually have any particular interest in clockwork right now that's just an example of the type of offbeat things i'm into

pic related i used to talk to an old master falconer in my state that i looked up online, we'd chill and do falcon stuff together in the summers

>mfw she doesn't have a tamed bird of prey to hunt and kill small game animals with
>>
I just never learned how to interact with them.

I haven't had regular interaction with females since before i hit puberty. I moved quite a bit when I was young (military family) and I was homeschooled starting at the age of 11 because i hated being the new kid in school every year or two. I played hockey during my teens but not much opportunity to meet girls there. I spent most of my time otherwise playing counter-strike/wow. I joined the Marines as a grunt(no women in the infantry) when I was 18 and spent 30 months of my 48 month enlistment deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan. During this time it wasn't uncommon for me to go MONTHS at a time without even laying eyes on a female, especially when I was in Afghanistan(burkas). After I got out of the military I have been working jobs in isolated environments that are 100% male such as construction, commercial fishing and oilrig roustabout. I am 27 now and I haven't had an extended conversation with a female outside of my family in 16 years.
>>
>>29102272
They don't make me nervous at all. In fact, the highlight of my day is feeling the warmth of stranger women in the packed morning bus.
>>
>>29102865

BAIT, BAIT, YOU'RE BAITING MEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1458883013381.jpg (8 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1458883013381.jpg
8 KB, 250x249
>"A sense of humor is important"
>can never tell when I'm being facetious
>>
Because they're cute and I want one but I know that they have brains and don't like me
>>
>>29103570
Me. I mentally shut down and lose half of my IQ when a girl talks to me.
>>
>>29102272
they used to, but then i realised they're fucking whores and want nothing but chads fucking them and entertaining them

i don't want this to be true though, please tell me good women exist
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.