[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most girls I've fucked have let me cum inside them, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1400981716933.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1400981716933.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
Most girls I've fucked have let me cum inside them, but a few differences between the races is telling.

The White girls I dated sometimes asked me to pull out (I didn't, lol).

The Hispanic girls were on birth control, some asked me to pull out, and some got scared when I made it obvious I didn't want to have a baby and would dip out on their ass if they wanted to keep it so we went to get Plan B.

The two Black girls I fucked weren't on any method of birth control and had zero qualms about having a random dude cum inside them and even wanted me to, digging their heels into my ass cheeks to pull me in as deep as I could go when they knew I was about to cum.

Basically I could see the foresight and intelligence that varied between the different races of girls. Blacks simply gave zero fucks. Of course, I don't have a large enough sample size to draw any conclusions, but looking around the world I feel pretty confident that my experience is generalizable.

What are your experiences with girls fellow robots?
>>
>>29102018
>implying robots have sex
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: dylan.jpg (45 KB, 570x378) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
45 KB, 570x378
>>29102018
Black women need to be CULLLED!
And so do you, sandnigger.
>>
>>29102018
>digging their heels into my ass cheeks to pull me in as deep as I could go when they knew I was about to cum.
hot
>>
>>29102018
No woman has ever desired me
Not even women of my own race- black.
I was not meant to be loved, desired, or even gazed upon with anything other than the utmost contempt
>>
>>29103101
It's even hotter when they grab your ass and push you in deep. I'm not OP but damn when girls grab ass, it's a mega turn on.
>>
File: 1456801370798.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456801370798.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
I wanna do a black girl at least once before i die. I'm half white half Asian so the only booty I've gotten has pretty much been Asian girls. Got my dick sucked by a white girl once.
>>
Are you stupid? If they get the baby you gotta pay for it, that's why niggresses don't care.
>>
>>29102018
>experiences with girls
u avin a laf m8?
>>
File: 1464660404958.jpg (44 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1464660404958.jpg
44 KB, 350x350
>>29102018
Come on, dude. I was masturbating to your post and you ended with black girls, what the fuck about asian chicks, indian chicks, or middle eastern chicks? Way to be a tease.
>>
>high school get away from me
>college meh tiny bit less
>work about the same
>now i feel bad for him but not my type
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.