[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My long battle to be loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Me2016.jpg (35 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
Me2016.jpg
35 KB, 480x432
My name is Robert. I am 22. I have never had a girlfriend my whole life and constantly been ridiculed. I just feel like there is more out there for me but girls won't let me have it. The only attention I get is when they can be bothered to text back about their day or what they had for fucking dinner. I feel useless and not wanted.

I have been kissed and kiss girls before but recently I was at a party and i went to kiss some girls and they made fun of me. I was only being friendly and I was so angry at the end of the night I wanted to rob them of their hedonistic lives. I am not crazy or anything just think they are unfair. I am looking for advice and really want a girl in my life. I have a good job and no friends but the people I work with are old and couldn't give a shit about me. What do I do as I am losing patience and feel almost like forcing myself to kiss a girl and see what happens. Maybe they are all just cunts and im not enough of a cunt to go out with them.
>>
>>29101977
If you arent meming, no one on this board knows how to get a girl. You have people that left the board to seek women, and become normal fags. I left for a year to do just that, and i STILL cant tell you how I got her. In all honesty just get out there and domt be autisms.
>>
I wish you the best Robert. But this board won't help, perhaps some self improvement boards might help like /fit/ or /fa/. Plenty of normal people there and lots of off topic chat
>>
hello robert/
>>
>>29101977
>I wanted to rob them of their hedonistic lives

You look like a Brit. How are you going to kill them? With the tablespoons that your unarmed cops haven't confiscated from you yet?
>>
>>29101977
You're autistic and ugly; girls don't want your genes. Sorry m8, you lost the game. Find a suitable hobby to obsess over to distract you from your inevitable death.
>>
>>29102696
People leave this board? To go be normal? What..?
>>
File: gunmurica.jpg (265 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gunmurica.jpg
265 KB, 800x600
>>29102793

this is unprovoked, off topic and retarded. stupid gun nut trying to make everything about them. fuck off.

>>29101977

dude if you're being serious the only way to move is forward. its cliche but get a hobby where you'll meet people - join a theatre group as a lighting guy or something i dont know whatever floats your boat, but get out there. out there's where all the girls are.
>>
>>29102928
>dude if you're being serious the only way to move is forward. its cliche but get a hobby where you'll meet people - join a theatre group as a lighting guy or something i dont know whatever floats your boat, but get out there. out there's where all the girls are.
Fucking stop. Cut this shit out right now, you know damn well this advice won't work for him. Can't you tell by the way he talks? He isn't a normie. You're just being cruel by giving him false hope.
>>
>>29101977
Start by leaving this board,it will only make you depressive and low confidence. and as much as i love elliot rodgers,please don't throw your life away for some hoes lmao
>>
>>29101977
Commit a mass murder, then you will be loved by r9k forever and some girls will actually love you (albeit twisted sick ones)

Tbh there's literally no downside
>>
Hello my name is Robert and I am 26.
I'm not you from the future back in the past our current present.
I'm a different Robert.
I didn't kiss a girl until I was 19.
I met the girl that I lost my virginity to when I was 23 about to be 24.
I broke it off with her after a few nights of fucking.
Me I have zilch standards I will only go ask girls that I'm 200 percent sure.
Now at 26 I thought I met the one but she did the same thing that my ex did talk nonstop about their exes.
Robert I don't think I am actually capable of love.
Just hire a hooked dude. I wasted an entire month with girl number two and all she did was fuck with my head make me second guess everything and no matter what I said everything got misinterpreted. I tried to create some space between the two of us and that very day she fucked the guy that ruined a year and a half of her life.
Grills are not human they lack logic reason and accountability.
I fought long and hard roberto.
I lost my battle I hope you win your's
>>
>>29103250
God fucking speed robert.
God fucking speed.
>>
>>29101977
change your haircut and do something longer
wear good clothes instead of adidas sport shirts
wear braces during the night or something that could make your teeth better

i swear i see threads like this everyday, never been ugly but i know how to restyle people :^)
>>
>>29102758
>/fit/
>self improvement

Pick one.
>>
>>29101977
>been kissed and kissed girls before
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
NORMIES GET OUT
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29101977
Being 1000% honest with you here. You are ugly as fuck. Because of this, girls don't want you. Simple as that.
>>
>>29101977
Get off this board! There is no useful advice if you want a gf, it's only about being angry and revolving about oneself. Join a sport club, something like badminton where you interact with people who will accept you for who you are. This builds confidence and eventually you will find a gf.

Don't get me wrong, this is my favourite board, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt. Stay away from redpill related stuff, this might help you to protect yourself from sluts, but it will only scare off the decent grills.
>>
>>29102826
Yeah it's like the amish get like one year to try to experience life outside and then make a choice to come back to the community or not...
>>
>>29104164
how is getting a better,healthier and stronger body not self improvement?
please elaborate
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.