[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me if im being extremly naive but im confused at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1452298248477s.jpg (8 KB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
1452298248477s.jpg
8 KB, 250x226
please tell me if im being extremly naive but im confused at the emphasis on the choice of the romantic partner in this thread >>29098653

i am not actively involved in the choice of my partner because i dont choose who im falling in love with

or do the most people dont care about this and just try to form a relationship with someone they find attractive ?
>>
>or do the most people dont care about this and just try to form a relationship with someone they find attractive ?

Its this. Like you I once thought the first was how relationships are formed, but among normies (and most robots) its just looks.
>>
File: 1451831901556s.jpg (9 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
1451831901556s.jpg
9 KB, 250x229
>>29101899
bumporghini
>>
>>29101899
Don't date based on looks, it will never last.

You'll know when you meet "the one". All you can do then is pray that you're her "the one".
>>
>>29102044

>the one

There is no such thing. The idea of 'soul mates' is a myth which is bad for mental health.
>>
>>29102066
Obviously coming from someone who has never met their "one".

I'm not saying there is only 1 person out of 7 billion that we are destined to have a bond with, but the number of "ones" in the world is limited.

Don't break everything down to pure science and chemistry. It takes the magic out of life.
>>
>>29102143

>Obviously coming from someone who has never met their "one".

Can't meet something that doesn't exist.

>I'm not saying there is only 1 person out of 7 billion that we are destined to have a bond with, but the number of "ones" in the world is limited.

By definition, "the one" is ONE. Not 100. Not 50. Not 2. One.

Now you're backpedaling and basically saying "the number of good partners for a particular person is limited" (which is true), yet somehow trying to force "the one" into there.

Multiple people =/= "the one".
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.