[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been texting oneitis >she gets flirty >later she sends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x555
>been texting oneitis
>she gets flirty
>later she sends me a screenshot
>her phone wallpaper or whatever it's called is a picture with a hot dude from some normie band
>i stop answering the texts because i feel like it's a cuck thing to do to continue after this
>how can robots compete,pic related
>>
File: large[1].png (527 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
527 KB, 500x701
>hot dude
>
>>
you're an insecure faggot
you keep doing lame shit like this you'll be a kv forever
also
>falling for the cuck meme
wew boi
>>
>>29101787
>>29102268

rekt

OriginalIy
>>
but seriously man, that is some insecurity that needs to be addressed
it's a fuckin guy in a band, it's not some ex, it's not like she's ever gonna meet him and fuck him
>>
>>29101787

Kek you cucked yourself mon ami, it took me a second to realize she didn't text you the picture of some guy but it was literally her with a musician as her wallpaper

CONGRATULATIONS YOU PLAYED YOURSELF
>>
>>29102289
Yeah this.

Remember op, your objective is to woo and fuk gerls. Relationships only exist if you have perpetual confidence.... Which comes with fuking women.

I'm a Virginia and I know this.
>>
>>29101787
>instead of roasting the guy you do a cuck move

Could've made some shit up like "haha my little 7year old cousin likes that band to" then she would've felt stupid, also that band is popular for tumblr sluts so you're talking some feminist whore btw.
>>
>>29101787
The 1975 used to be good before they changed their name to The 1975 and remastered all their songs (and the singer stopped doing so much cocaine)
>>
>>29102342
>it's not like she's ever gonna meet him and fuck him
She could go to one of his concerts, and you're delusional if you don't think male musicians fuck their female fans literally all of the time
>>
>People hating on The 1975 because they found mainstream success and normies started liking them

They still make pretty good music and haven't changed since getting popular. The Sound is one hell of a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah3HkcUoEwM

>tfw I was there and this was one of most fun shows I've been to
>>
File: 1459868429329.jpg (976 KB, 1278x1598) Image search: [Google]
1459868429329.jpg
976 KB, 1278x1598
>>29101787
Send a pic of a cute anime girl and say it's your wallpaper
Works every time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.