[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walk in room >room is empty >realise that you are adrift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>Walk in room
>room is empty
>realise that you are adrift in an uncaring world
>in which everyone is only out to help themselves
>That all human interaction is based on lies and selfishness
>Realise you will never find true love because true love doesn exist
>Realise that your entire life will not leave a lasting impression on the world
>And your legacy will be reduced to an empty souless corpse
>Realise that no matter how many people you surround yourself with
>you will die alone

Wat do?
>>
>>29100992
If you want to leave a lasting impression on the world shoot up a school
>>
File: 1459338415809.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1459338415809.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
>>29100992
i wonder who could be behind this original post
>>
>>29100992
dress grunge and smoke i guess
>>
realize that it's terrible, it's got to be terrible and it could never be any other way. those are the conditions of the game. enjoy playing on nightmare mode, learn things, exist for a while, have some experiences. it can be fun, even when it's really really NOT fun... rather than a safe easy boring life i'd cause problems myself just to enjoy the conflict.
>>
>>29101084
Or you know, kill the president, if you want to be remembered, there are ways to achieve that...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.